Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:31 pm
Slim95
@Arc: Well, you both look quite handsome to me. X]

@Inmate: Yeah! It works. Shoot, I love your clothes. Especially the vest. whee Spiffy stuff, spiffy stuff.

And the haircut is fantastical. =]

@Pancake: Arwgiojerg! O_O Your eyes are so pretty, chum!

sweatdrop I mean, I knew you told me they were blue and people complimented you on them a lot, but sheez. whee

Why thank j00!

To be honest though, I really hate them.. I grow my hair out to try and cover them up, because it's hard to be threatening when people go "Oh wow... You're eyes are so pretty!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:48 pm
AlcoholicPancake
Slim95

@Inmate: Yeah! It works. Shoot, I love your clothes. Especially the vest. whee Spiffy stuff, spiffy stuff.

sweatdrop I mean, I knew you told me they were blue and people complimented you on them a lot, but sheez. whee

Why thank j00!

To be honest though, I really hate them.. I grow my hair out to try and cover them up, because it's hard to be threatening when people go "Oh wow... You're eyes are so pretty!"
why are you shy? they wont bite? or who knows maybe they will and you will like it  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:11 pm
^^Psycha^^
AlcoholicPancake
Slim95

Why thank j00!

why are you shy? they wont bite? or who knows maybe they will and you will like it

I'm not shy = /

I just don't like how everyone compliments on my eyes. I mean, it's nothing special really... Is it? Is there something about my eyes that I don't know... Do they have a medusa like effect, but instead of petrifying people it makes them want to do me? Because if they do, someone needs to teach me how to use them like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:42 pm
Slim: I suppose, but, I'll take that comment as a type of flirtation ^_^

Nat: yes, it is quite pretty, isn't it? Once I get some engine work done I'll take some pics of that process and all that jazz.

Oh! and I think I might be getting some window tints put in much nicer without people looking inside at all times...from all the windows anyway.  

Arcanas

Hunter

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:58 pm
Arcanas

Nat: yes, it is quite pretty, isn't it? Once I get some engine work done I'll take some pics of that process and all that jazz.

Oh! and I think I might be getting some window tints put in much nicer without people looking inside at all times...from all the windows anyway.

Arc, if I were gay, I'd totally do you. But don't worry, I'm not, so you don't have to worry about a fat kid raping you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:28 pm
ditto  

Lunayasha

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:46 pm
Arcanas

So, you're pretty much rich then eh? Window tints, pshh.... I want gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:56 pm
AlcoholicPancake
Arcanas

Arc, if I were gay, I'd totally do you. But don't worry, I'm not, so you don't have to worry about a fat kid raping you.
Haha. You sound like a guy at work...except he IS gay and trying to get in my pants...I told him it wouldn't work, but he just doesn't listen lol.

GRM: No, not rich...I wish. If I were, I'd be driving an Evo IX, or Toyota Supra mk IV Besides, window tints are fairly cheap...here anyway.  

Arcanas

Hunter

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:05 pm
Arcanas
AlcoholicPancake
Arcanas

Haha. You sound like a guy at work...except he IS gay and trying to get in my pants...I told him it wouldn't work, but he just doesn't listen lol.

GRM: No, not rich...I wish. If I were, I'd be driving an Evo IX, or Toyota Supra mk IV Besides, window tints are fairly cheap...here anyway.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:53 pm
Right now I can't even justify getting a new stereo in my van... I have a tape deck gonk . I need new speakers too, I have 2 blown one is on my side and the other is on the passenger side, the sound sucks a**.  

God-Raped-Me

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:36 pm
hmm....I say replace the speakers, and get one of those iPod adapters that plug into the cigarette lighter plug.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:50 pm
Kals is questing again!
Right now I can't justify owning a vehicle... Freaking rich people. ^.^

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
Check sig for details!

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cold Lazarus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:14 am
Arcanas
hmm....I say replace the speakers, and get one of those iPod adapters that plug into the cigarette lighter plug.

I has one of those iPod adaptor thingys! now I only need my own car that I can use it in all the time!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:51 am
Speakers are expensive here, I'm thinking on seeing if the wreck yard has any good ones. And we have an FM transmitter, not a great one.. but it works. It plugs into the headphones part of... well anything that has a headphone output.  

God-Raped-Me

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games