Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:45 am
Kalstolyn
Kals is questing again!
Right now I can't justify owning a vehicle... Freaking rich people. ^.^

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
Check sig for details!
...I'm not rich...I just have good credit  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:42 am
Here's a pic of me. I figure 3 people here have said that they need to see a pic to judge how ugly I am so here ya's go.

But no body pics!

User Image

The reason I picked one with Lydia is so that way the people who are too grossed out by my fly shat on face have something good to look at. 3nodding  

God-Raped-Me

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:44 am
You're way to hard on yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:45 am
I hate freckles!  

God-Raped-Me

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:48 am
God-Raped-Me
I hate freckles!
Oh well. Can't really pick and choose your genetics...unless we live in the GATTACA universe...that was an awesome movie by the way...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:51 am
GTR wanted me to watch it, as I've never seen it, but we couldn't because of our piece of s**t computer.

I could try make-up... but I just don't know what ones to buy. I'm not really a "make-up" person.  

God-Raped-Me

Billie_the_kid_Jean

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:57 pm
User Image
Wow, haven't logged onto Gaia or talked to anyone from this guild in a really long time....Um this is me...Doubt anyone remembers me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:59 pm
God-Raped-Me
Here's a pic of me. I figure 3 people here have said that they need to see a pic to judge how ugly I am so here ya's go.

But no body pics!

User Image

The reason I picked one with Lydia is so that way the people who are too grossed out by my fly shat on face have something good to look at. 3nodding

Um WTF mate....You're cute and freckles are da bomb.  

Billie_the_kid_Jean

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:08 pm
I just really hate freckles... and my teeth, they're wonky!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:13 pm
I actually like your teeth; wonky is better than plain/boring/generic default glued-on-veneers.

My dentist insisted on putting braces on me and grinding down part of my teeth, now they're really boring and square, I really wish I hadn't let him do that.  

Billie_the_kid_Jean

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:24 pm
I would LOVE for my teeth to look normal! My front teeth are way too big and all of my bottom teeth are crooked(sp?). I also have a crooked insizor too. I hate my teeth! My wisdom ones are pushing on all of my other teeth making them go all wonky too... I need braces.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:36 pm
God-Raped-Me
I would LOVE for my teeth to look normal! My front teeth are way too big and all of my bottom teeth are crooked(sp?). I also have a crooked insizor too. I hate my teeth! My wisdom ones are pushing on all of my other teeth making them go all wonky too... I need braces.

I think the rabbit-effect is the most adorable thing ever, my bff used to have huge rabbit teeth, but then she got braces, and her smile isn't as nice as before.

Wisdom teeth suck though, I'm getting two in my lower jaw, and I can't really chew anything, it hurts so bad.  

Billie_the_kid_Jean

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:42 pm
I always bite my cheek because of mine, so I don't eat much anymore. Only when I really need to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:53 pm
God-Raped-Me
I always bite my cheek because of mine, so I don't eat much anymore. Only when I really need to.

Awww that sucks, I found that soup is the food of the gods XD. I chew on the insides of my cheeks; it's pretty gross.  

Billie_the_kid_Jean

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:55 pm
I find that soup just doesn't satisfy me. Even the new "hearty" ones. What can I say, I like my meats and potatoes!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games