Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:13 pm
Hedron listened but it wasn't going anywhere. he just relaxed as he talked and let his body rest. He wouldn't be able to keep this up forever so no point in wasting energy  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:37 pm

Nerius took in a deep breath and strained to quiet his mind, managing to calm it to a dull ache. He stood again, albeit slowly due to the heavy darkness around him. The air was so dry. He felt useless, powerless, empty... Then he remembered. The body is almost three-quarters water... He smiled wryly as the simple obvious thought dawned on him.

He exhaled slowly, fighting the increased gravity of the darkness. Then he changed state. His eyes glazed over as he scarf curled around him in a liquid, automatic motion. His skin hardened and then crystallized, shimmering and glowing with the elven essence from the stream. He looked up as his entire body became covered in a dimly-glowing set of crystalline ice armor. He reached behind his back and drew an icy blade, much like the one wielded by his brother, and thrust his arm forward, challenging Dentite in the cold black oblivion.

"DEMON! Come and get me!!" he roared in a voice that was not his own.

Spifflicious

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:41 pm
"Grr......." Roland growled. The darkness was proving to be too much for him, he could barely move. His newly aquired ability to control darkness wasn't helping. Instead, Roland decided to do the same thing he did with the small amount of darkness earlier, absorb it and use it. He started to absorb the darkness with his gloves, but still couldn't move. It seemed he was screwed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:44 pm
"After months feeding off of small rodents and birds, I would finally know what a good meal was. I tasted my first human. One of your labtechs.
User Image
It was easy work after that to take his lifestyle and infiltrate the world. Spreading and growing powerful. It was easy work for me to-"

Before he could finish his sentence he stopped and turned toward the form of Daedalus which was miraculously getting up off the floor.

"What?!? You should be DEAD!" Dentite threw a dark sphere at Daedalus trying to strike him down but it seemed to disintegrate before impacting him.

"I... Won't" Daedalus said wobbling to his feet. "I won't... I WON'T!" His head tilted up, his mask shattered and broken fell from his face, his eyes burning a fierce blue. "I WON'T LET YOU HURT MY FRIENDS!" He lunged at Denite his spear materializing in his hand moments before impact.

Piercing the foul creatures heart Dentite let out a shrill shout, the darkness in the room vibrating and breaking apart around everyone letting them move again. Dentite's body became liquid around the spear loosing definition and form, before lunging forward and covering Daedalus. Bonding once again to his armor plating.

Daedalus stood there a moment the red tattoos again spreading over his body he gasps and says, "I'm... Glad... You're safe." Before passing out and collapsing on the floor.

Trying for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 1
- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 3 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 4 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 6 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 7

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Nerius had just witnessed the most incredible thing he'd seen in quite a while, which was saying quite a lot.

The construct had, through sheer force of will, destroyed the dark creature with a single hulking blow.

As the icy armor melted from his figure, Nerius stood upright fully once again. He shook the daze of the darkness from his head and looked over at Daedalus, who had collapsed in a dark-tinged heap on the ground. He wanted to help, wanted to show some kind of redemption act for his betrayal, but knew absolutely nothing to do...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:49 pm
Hedron goes over and picks up Daedalus and carries him over his shoulder. no point in punishing him for things he couldn't help. he walks over to the rest of the group wondering what to do. he sees a new city over head and eyes at it wondering if they would like to take refuge there. he gives a hum out  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:57 pm
Elcia stood staring at the point in which both Daedalus and Hedron had vanished moments after they where teleported to the field she now stood in.
"This is ridiculous!" She cried venomously then flung herself into a seat on the grass.
"I wonder where that ungrateful bird got to," she muttered under her breath "He'd be a great help."

She sighed and then cleared her mind allowing her consciousness to ooze beyond her body and travel the network of plant life around her. She was looking for the overgrown courtyard and vine covered buildings she hoped would still be occupied by her companions.
Suddenly she noticed a strange icy presence followed immediately by an orange aura she was familiar with of to one side of the underground root system she was taped into.

"Found you." She grinned and shot back into her body. Once she was steady again she tool off at a run toward the trap that had been laid for them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:13 pm
Hedron made a whimper, he remembered that Elcia was left behind and he felt bad for leaving her. he sat down and hoped she was ok  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:23 pm
She had missed all the fun and she began to realize it almost immediately upon reaching the edge of the courtyard where the others seemed to be picking themselves out of the crumbing walls that had once been a lobby. She was perched in a tree that leaned over the compound's outer walls.
She remained where she was however. She wanted to keep her element of surprise in case anything else unexpected happened.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:57 pm
(I'm gonna do a filler so you plot people start plotting :3 ))

Hedrons wings go up and he looks over and sees Ecli. he gets up and walks over to her and lifts her up and sits her on his other shoulder making a happy hum that she was back with them.

he gives a grunt to tell the others to follow and he starts going toward the city carrying both Elci and Daedalus

(Gonna speed up time a bit)

after they got near the city almost out of the forest a strange creature was lying on the ground

User Image

he seemed unconscious. Hedron walks over and puts Elci down and examines the creature giving a hum

Creature: "mm....mm......back" he struggled to speak "mmmmy-....mmmmy......back..."

Hedron brushed his hair out of the way and there was a device on his back. he shrugged. he pressed a button on the device and orange energy discharged in the creature and soon it sat up

Avalon: "Hi i'm Avalon" ^^ "thank you for your he-" he was interrupted as Hedron grabbed his face and picked him up to his feet "oh, thank you" he said laughing a bit  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:16 pm
((RP people! I don't want it to seem like my RP killed this one! and it was such a good storyline too!))

"What were you doing laying on the ground like that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:53 am
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
((RP people! I don't want it to seem like my RP killed this one! and it was such a good storyline too!))

"What were you doing laying on the ground like that?"

Avalon: "I got shot 6 times with shotguns then smacked in the back of the head....REALLY FREAKIN HARD!" biggrin He seemed oddly excited about this

Hedron: he sat there in confusion. How did he survive all that with the little of armor

Avalon: "Are you all new here?"

Hedron; he nods

Avalon: "you mute?"

Hedron; he shrugged then nodded, he might as well have been

Avalon: "Well thats spiffy, but you all are new here. Would you like me to show you all around?"  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:59 am
((Sorry!! >.< Couldn't focus, life catching up, etc, etc, etc. Excuses excuses. On to the RP.))

Ashoc was still reeling from the enormous blows to her mind that the thing had dealt her. Her mind was in tatters, and she barely held onto consciousness as she dragged herself to follow the others. She was glad that Daedalus was ok, for now, and had given him a hug when she'd gotten the opportunity, even though she knew he wouldn't know. But it made her feel better. At the strange greeting from the even stranger man, she blinked slowly before responding. "We're... recovering a bit... from a big fight. Could you... um... food..." Speaking was giving her a headache, and she stopped talking. It scared her how much she was hurt, but those people had been her friends, the people she'd loved and trusted... It was probably just shock. She went over to Nerius and took his hand in hers, wanting to calm the torment and guilt in his mind, and also wanting to calm herself, remind her of something familiar from the past.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Nerius, still silent, raised a hand and formed a shard of ice with his palm. It was long, jagged, and dagger-like. Gently, he placed it directly over his heart, angling it so it pointed towards his lung as well. He smiled at Ashoc, telling her goodbye with his mind. Then, silently, he stepped backwards into the pit left by Dentite, and forced the shard into his chest.

((YAY, no more Nerius! I got tired of him and wanted to change my avi... so... new character, who actually looks like my avi is dressed... Go figure! 8D))

Zhu was happy. Giddy even. Finally he had enough strength to take on a physical form again. Finally! From the darkest reaches of the human subconscious he opened his eyes, dark and empty, yet full of an odd glimmer. Mischievous and devious. He snickered and spoke. "Teheh heh... I can beee freeee againnn." He said to no one, yet to someone in particular. He closed his glimmering eyes once more and focused his newly found dark energy, still wondering how it had come about in the young man so suddenly.

Still, he was not one to ask questions unless they confused the recipient. He smiled a wicked half smile and winked in the dark.

He appeared on the tangible plane an instant later, standing on the young man's shoulder. He was called Roland, or some such nonsense. "Mortalzzz alwayzzzz make usssse of the mossssst peculiar titlezzz," he hissed softly to himself, yet the boy must've heard it, as Zhu stood right by his ear.

He was no more than 6 inches in height and hovered, actually, more than stood just above and to the right of Roland's left shoulder.

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:02 pm
Roland was about to answer Avalon when he heard an odd hissing in his ear. He looked over to his shoulder and saw a little dude standing there. "How ni-- What the hell!?" Roland exclaimed. He started frantically brushing at his shoulder.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games