Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:20 pm
Draden: Alright *he takes in a huff of air* lets get this started *he began walking into the woods slowly waiting for the others to catch up*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:33 pm
"Hay Draden wait for us!" Elcia called walking after him.
In the mean time Azkadellia glowed a pale blue and with a blurr of light changed form to be a tiny white rat with brilliant blue eyes. Elcia quickly slipped her into a hidden pocket of her clothes.

((I'm starving so I'm going off to get dinner. Don't know if/when I'll be back today. ))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:22 pm
Kerrigan strolled casually after Draden and gave him a quick hug once she caught up to him. "Thanks for being on my side. I dunno, I'm not feeling so great right now... so I think I may have been a bit harsh."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:21 am
Cthugarai had the misfortune of being the one closest to the door upon their sudden stop and... drop-off, so he was the last to stand. Following everyone else into the forest, he says in a slightly hushed voice, "Does this feel like some kind of joke to anyone else? He could have given us a map or something, but instead he's going to give us directions from afar?"

He shook his head trying to clear his thoughts before continuing, "That probably sounded wrong... I'm just a little shook up with that 'fall'."  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:54 am
Kusaragi
Cthugarai had the misfortune of being the one closest to the door upon their sudden stop and... drop-off, so he was the last to stand. Following everyone else into the forest, he says in a slightly hushed voice, "Does this feel like some kind of joke to anyone else? He could have given us a map or something, but instead he's going to give us directions from afar?"

He shook his head trying to clear his thoughts before continuing, "That probably sounded wrong... I'm just a little shook up with that 'fall'."
Draden: *whispers back* well he did only do this in one night so i think he is going off memory. that and a map would be noisy to carry around ^^;

*He hugs Kerrigan back* Its ok ^^ anything in particular bothering you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:40 pm
Kagura stood off to the side of the group staying to herself. The leaf was still in her hand, and she was still mad. She had her sycthe absorbed into her skin, and she practiced talking in the ancient language that she spoke fluently. She sighed and stared at the leaf in her hand, reluctant to put it in her ear.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:24 pm
draden: Kagura couldd you just put in your ear please? I rather you be informed during the mission <:3 *He goes up to a pile of boulders and starts removing them til there was nothing but a space of grass* O.o

Marcus: Feel around for a handle

Draden: Oh, ok ^^ *he feels around til he feels a latch and he pulls it open revealing a long ladder down* Dang. ok ^^; *Starts climbing down the ladder.* Slow and steady everyone 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:36 pm
Kerrigan shrugged at Draden's comment. "I dunno. I just feel a bit weird... I think I'll be ok though." She pops the leaf in and out of her ear tauntingly at Kagura. "Wow, it's just like swallowing arsenic, it's so horrible!" she exclaimed in a falsely cheerful sing-song voice. Kerrigan then popped the leaf back fully into her ear and began to climb down after Draden.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan shrugged at Draden's comment. "I dunno. I just feel a bit weird... I think I'll be ok though." She pops the leaf in and out of her ear tauntingly at Kagura. "Wow, it's just like swallowing arsenic, it's so horrible!" she exclaimed in a falsely cheerful sing-song voice. Kerrigan then popped the leaf back fully into her ear and began to climb down after Draden.
*he laughed a little at Kerrigans taunts* XD So much for being nice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:35 pm
Kagura glared at Kerrigan for taunting her, standing away from the group. She still didn't put the leaf in. She was very annoyed right now, and one you get to know Kagura, she doesn't do things when she's annoyed.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:15 am
Passing by Kagura, he adds "You could probably just tie it around your ear, it might not work as well but it keeps us in touch." He lifts one of his tentacles and shows the leaf neatly tucked away. "It's not helping being all stuck-up about this, if you don't take it with you, how will know what's going on?" He then follows Karrigan down the ladder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:11 am
Draden: *He hurried down to make room for the others but at the same time he remained quiet* Everyone on the ladder? *he whispered up*  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:33 am
"Almost. Draden, when you reach bottom say so, Okay?" Elcia called quietly as she got on the ladder after Chugarai.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:41 am
Draden: Alright ^^ *he whispered going a little faster*  

Red Glacier

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:05 pm
Kusaragi
Passing by Kagura, he adds "You could probably just tie it around your ear, it might not work as well but it keeps us in touch." He lifts one of his tentacles and shows the leaf neatly tucked away. "It's not helping being all stuck-up about this, if you don't take it with you, how will know what's going on?" He then follows Karrigan down the ladder.

"Whatever." Kagura said, placing it in her ear, wincing as it ran past a old scar in her ear. She walked over to her ladder, begining to make her way down the ladder after Elcia.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games