Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Gill's Thrills! >Quest Complete!!!< Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1806!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:35 pm
The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head...I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead

bump 424 ^^

I still see your reflection inside of my eyes that are looking for a purpose, they're still looking for life...

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 798!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:36 pm
The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head...I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead

bump 425 ^^

I still see your reflection inside of my eyes that are looking for a purpose, they're still looking for life...

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1909!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:37 pm

bump 426 ^^

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1924!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:38 pm

bump 427 ^^

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1269!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:38 pm

bump 428 ^^

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 829!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:39 pm

bump 429 ^^

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1979!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:40 pm

bump 430 ^^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:33 pm
Kyuui Kiwi
I know what your saying, although my items are sooooooooooo much crappier, some I don't really want to sell, but I know I need the gold. And others I'm just too lazy to wait like 3 days for something that sells for 15g to sell... For example all the stuff I get from the DC. gonk
Also, when I went vending I vended imps and pandas.... now all those have dropped and no one is buying as frequent. Also, there are no lows anymore for those. And all the higher items are usually not sold and bought that quick. gonk
Bump 272

For daily chance items keep in mind that they can be sold back to the store at half price. Most people vend them a lot lower than half price and I often wonder why when they could sell them back to the store for more.  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:53 pm
GillaGrrl
Kyuui Kiwi
I know what your saying, although my items are sooooooooooo much crappier, some I don't really want to sell, but I know I need the gold. And others I'm just too lazy to wait like 3 days for something that sells for 15g to sell... For example all the stuff I get from the DC. gonk
Also, when I went vending I vended imps and pandas.... now all those have dropped and no one is buying as frequent. Also, there are no lows anymore for those. And all the higher items are usually not sold and bought that quick. gonk
Bump 272

For daily chance items keep in mind that they can be sold back to the store at half price. Most people vend them a lot lower than half price and I often wonder why when they could sell them back to the store for more.
User ImageUser Image

very true. if you're patient, you could make small amounts of gold buying em in the MP and reselling em to the store. hehe

Kyuui Kiwi generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 485!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:11 pm
Xx Tragic Rabbit xX
GillaGrrl
Kyuui Kiwi
Bump 272

User ImageUser Image

very true. if you're patient, you could make small amounts of gold buying em in the MP and reselling em to the store. hehe

I do that with Pebbos a lot, even if its only 1g under haha.

@Gilla~ DC items yes, but olympic crap, no. I have 4 race guns, 2 doves, and tons of others. gonk
Its a bit annoying to keep putting each single one in over and over... gonk

Also, Any good suggestions on something good to vend?
bump 273  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:18 pm
User Image

Wow Romance is really on some bumping spree ... O_o

Anyway, I'm with you guys on the selling woes xD
I haven't got myself a decent trade.
It gets worse when I am now not vending anymore xD

I get too impatient to wait for my inventory arranger to load.
To get items out of my storage.
Only to be irritated by the "move not saved" error message that keeps popping out ... -________-|||

User Image

Kyuui Kiwi generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 511!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:23 pm
Bump 274
Yea.. I really hate that thing. User Image  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 616!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:49 pm

bump 431 ^^

tehe. you should see the number of bumps i have in the "toxic charity" in our donations and charities thread...over 500 >.<

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 383!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:52 pm

bump 432 ^^

iToxicMoon

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:55 pm
User Image

I wish I could find some time to do massive bumpings like you xD

User Image

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games