Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Evie's E.I. Quest~Chasing Windmills since '06 (Mercury Moon) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Write Sins....
  Not Tragedies
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:01 pm
If, you are interested in a loan...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:21 pm
Thanks so much, but I actually just got it. Alot of hard work, non-stop booty grabbing and tattoo making. And then there was a deal in the market for 208k.

But thanks so much. I'm honored that you would consider giving me a loan. Hehe! I really do appreciate it hehe!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:59 pm
I offer small loans to the people that I know rather well.
You would have had to pay me back the exact amount of gold that I sent you. so, it wouldn't have had any charity backing it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:12 pm
I know. But it still is a kind gesture of trust and friendship. And I am thankful for it. Hehe!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:19 pm
I suppose.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:21 pm
I take it as such, since you trust me enough to pay you back.

Front page updated!

Oh, are you having problems with the faces? Because certain ones refuse to work for me. Like maybe, I'm using too many of the same ones or something? I dunno...  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:58 pm
What, emotes?
There's a limit per post that can be used.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:00 pm
LOL that helps. I stumbled across that recently. I'm going to have to re-organize my EI thread. Just put hearts by the donated and take out all of the bought self emotes.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:22 pm
You could do it somewhat like my quest thread. (you know, put an emote by the ones you have to get still, the and the ones you were given, and the ones ou bought you can just shrink down.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:49 pm
I'll probably do that. ALthough, I probably won't shrink them down to size 7 and do it in size 9 since it's a continous quest listed alphabetically instead of by year.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:55 pm
Right, I just shrink them down because I list how many I own. (stops beggars) and because all of the donation items is a long, list, and the front page of my ques thread is long enough already.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:36 am
Yeah lol, that it is.

I'm afraid that the EI list is going to get that long.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:55 am
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:08 am
If they do, you can model your quest thread after mine, and make changes as neccessary.
I have one of the, longer front pages considering how many of the posts on my front page are, mine.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:08 pm
Yep, for now I'm just going to make some minor changes until either spring break (next week) or the summer, then I'm going to re-order it then to get more of a feel. I'll also, be able to retire out my octopi thread by then. So I can minimize that info and put it in one post. I'm also contemplating linking my done quest tracking into my journal. Like just putting the dates of working on in the thread and teh actual data in the journal.

Do you know How to link to a particular post?

Day 1-20k toward Mercury  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games