Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Myli

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:47 pm
Myli enteres the bar. Looks around for a moment then sits down at a chair and speaks to Rythmick, "How's it going new bartender?" ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:42 pm
hey new bartender...*finally speaks*...id like a uhmm...wat do ppl order???? ill take a beer plz...CHEERS FOR BEERS....*underaged but still pretending Red Bull energy drink is still beer*  

xshdwdragunx

Rythmick

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:23 pm
*greets Myil with a wave*

Not too bad on this end of things. smile How you doin? wink

*looks to shdwdragun*

And you, my underage friend, get a red bull... i mean, "beer". smile

*slides shdwdragun a "beer"*

Drinks are now half off, by the way. So order up!!!

*does a little happy dance*

<(^_^)^ ^(^_^)^ ^(^_^)>  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:24 pm
intrepid454
Personaly I enjoy the long descriptive posts because they allow for more visualization when reading. However some times the character isn't doing anything that envoles a description, or the writer gets a mental block where you can make short posts. So really it all depends on the rolplay, the charcter and your personnel preference. ^_^

*Thank you for the help.*  

SllyJ

Arkangel-007

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:57 pm
After falling sleep while sitting in a chair at a table at the back of the bar, FXB4444 decides its time to go home. she hears someone yell "don't drink and drive" but she is too drum and sleepy to pay any attention. She walks out the front door of the bar.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:02 pm
(Anytime) He looks up from his hands wondering what the hell was going on. "Who's the new guy?!?" he asks loudly looking oddly at the new bartender, with so disgust as well. "Well, lets see what your made of." He smirks "give me your strongest and make that stronger."  

Boku wa Hikaru

Precious Loverboy

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Frankie113

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:17 pm
walks in

"whats up peps!" he says  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:27 pm
As Ichiroga walked into the bar, he looked around at the people around him. He wondered if people were going to make fun of his weird fashion sense, but then again, what's so bad about nurse hats, right? He walked up to the bar, and putting on his best fake, grisly voice, he said, "Hey Barkeep. Get me a double venti extra cream no whip half-caf doubleshot vanilla chai."
Ichiroga felt like he was getting weird looks.  

Ichiroga

[Ansatsusha Clan] Koukai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:28 pm
FXB4444
After falling sleep while sitting in a chair at a table at the back of the bar, FXB4444 decides its time to go home. she hears someone yell "don't drink and drive" but she is too drum and sleepy to pay any attention. She walks out the front door of the bar.....

::poofs in::

I wouldn't drive if I were you...I'm ur clan leader, I do not want to lose a member of my clan... stressed

::looks at bartender:: stare
If you value your job...and your life you'd better find her a cab! scream

::poof::
aww crap! that was the defective bomb!
*takes a seat next to FXB4444*
I'll just wait for cab too sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:29 pm
Ichiroga
As Ichiroga walked into the bar, he looked around at the people around him. He wondered if people were going to make fun of his weird fashion sense, but then again, what's so bad about nurse hats, right? He walked up to the bar, and putting on his best fake, grisly voice, he said, "Hey Barkeep. Get me a double venti extra cream no whip half-caf doubleshot vanilla chai."
Ichiroga felt like he was getting weird looks.

*clears throat*
We're in a bar not Starbucks! xp  

[Ansatsusha Clan] Koukai

Ichiroga

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:36 pm
Bar, Starbucks, they're really the same thing where I live.

(where my Vancouver, B.C. heads at?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:37 pm
[Ansatsusha Clan] Koukai
The bartender's dead...I killed him while no one was paying attention. There's probably more than a hundred people here and yet no one notices that I killed him

*points to guy sitting with a hat on his face, not moving*

He aint sleepin, I can tell you that.

::poof::
*dissappears*
ninja
Seeing as the bartender was "on a leave of absence" he reached behind the counter for a small bottle on the other side. Not caring about the brand, he popped off the lid of the bottle, serving himself to a small glass. He glanced around the bar as he drank, slightly amused by all the bander going on.  

Demokritos

Rythmick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:02 am
*walks back in from handling some business*

Sorry about that guys! sweatdrop My bad.

I'll be calling a cab for you FXB4444....

*calls the gaia cab company*

I'd like to request a cab for a drunk ninja.... un huh..... no.... no, she's not violent, I think ninjas only kill bartenders, not cab drivers. smile razz Anyway, get here as fast as possible, thanks.

*hangs up*

Allright, your cab is on the way.

And as for you intrepid, here ya go:

*whips up a double rythmick special*

Hope it's strong enough for you. It should be. smile

*hands the drink over*

Any other orders? I'll be here all day.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:19 am
Looks at the drink oddly, leaning in to sniff it. "What is it?" he asks wondering how he will react.  

Boku wa Hikaru

Precious Loverboy

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games