Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Avatar Talk
OFFICIAL "Rate the avi above you." Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate the Avatar above you :3
  Ok n_n
View Results

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:14 pm
srry dude but this style isnt a fav of mine >.< 7/10  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:39 pm
9/10 You look really cool just lose the kid, he simes really out of place, or buy him new cloth, it looks really agley when you are dress up, and he well... he is still poor.

Rock_Lord97 what should i put on my avi that will match? and should i put back the white wings?  

shani26

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:39 am
shani26
9/10 You look really cool just lose the kid, he simes really out of place, or buy him new cloth, it looks really agley when you are dress up, and he well... he is still poor.

Rock_Lord97 what should i put on my avi that will match? and should i put back the white wings?
uhm the kid cant get new clothes....and idk white wings?i guess?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:47 am
So dump the poor child. blaugh  

shani26

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:53 am
shani26
So dump the poor child. blaugh
...if i told you to dump an item from a friend i dont think you would...for a rating game? no...you wouldnt  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:52 am
ha thats a check and mate.....now for the rate, i agree in the fact that the orphan did bring it down, but for that sake its ok. i give 7/10  

sp1ked

shani26

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:16 pm
7/10 drop the mask i want to see your face.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:01 pm
6/10. The gloves and shoes don't match the dress. The tail seems odd comboed with the wings. The soccer ball seems completely out of place.  

Jappio

sp1ked

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:32 pm
7/10 throw some MC's in there.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:25 am
Shani, Really you need to let me take you shopping honey. Just really. Give me a budget of 25,000 and I could get you not only matching but downright enviable. sheesh. Might I suggest going EITHER troll OR lady on the town, OR get the Mrs Troll goes to broadway put together without the football on the head?

Hell I probably have some stuff laying about if you still want to do the green sorcerer's book that would look great with that, with a little hair colour change. Point is: Pick a colour. any colour and STAY WITH IT....  

Lostrita

shani26

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:26 pm
Lostrita
Shani, Really you need to let me take you shopping honey. Just really. Give me a budget of 25,000 and I could get you not only matching but downright enviable. sheesh. Might I suggest going EITHER troll OR lady on the town, OR get the Mrs Troll goes to broadway put together without the football on the head?

Hell I probably have some stuff laying about if you still want to do the green sorcerer's book that would look great with that, with a little hair colour change. Point is: Pick a colour. any colour and STAY WITH IT....

10/10 you look really cool everything match.

First of all what made you think i have 25,000g?
Seconed why all of you hate my tail? why can't i be a troll with a wings or something like that? use your imagenation.
The thing with the football was just cuz i had a meeting with a friend and i wanted to play ball with him, i just don't know how you should get a ball to town so you can play with it.
I drop the book cuz my freind hate the book. he said he don't like to talk to me while i am reading.

What do you think i should change for the book, i really like my dress and my hair style, do i have to change myself for the book... cry  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:37 pm
6/10- I dunno, it just seems kinda flat. It needs some more dimension to it. I like your idea, im just not sure how to present it well >.<  

Iconised Ghost

sp1ked

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:40 pm
your in a rating forum and u keep posting with the same avy, each time with everyone saying the same thing. change it up, and not just adding on something or taking something off. It doesn't work that way.

EDIT: totally wanted that for da person above u. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:42 pm
sp1ked
your in a rating forum and u keep posting with the same avy, each time with everyone saying the same thing. change it up, and not just adding on something or taking something off. It doesn't work that way.

for a second i thought u were talking to me xd i was like, but i just changed my avi! lol >.<  

Iconised Ghost

Lostrita

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:02 pm
shani26
Lostrita

10/10 you look really cool everything match.

First of all what made you think i have 25,000g?
Seconed why all of you hate my tail? why can't i be a troll with a wings or something like that? use your imagenation.
The thing with the football was just cuz i had a meeting with a friend and i wanted to play ball with him, i just don't know how you should get a ball to town so you can play with it.
I drop the book cuz my freind hate the book. he said he don't like to talk to me while i am reading.

What do you think i should change for the book, i really like my dress and my hair style, do i have to change myself for the book... cry
It was on your quest bar in your sig.... and 25k isn't TOO hard to come across, just takes a few weeks. the easiest way for me is doing puzzles. the "easy" most take less than 5 minutes and give about 50-80g payout. which is more than you'd get by poll/posting for the same amount of time. secondly 25k for a sweet looking Avi is very inexpensive... I think This avi is worth about half a million or so. give or take. Here is a tektek of a pretty Avitar just for you, worth less than 25,000. User Image
Total Value: 16,518 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Knot Purple Top
KoNfUzEd PiNk PaNtZ
Grace of Aphrodite
Fancy Slippers
Fancy Gloves
Drop Dead Gorgeous Rose Skull Earrings
Drop Dead Gorgeous Rose Skull Choker  

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games