Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KittyCatKaboom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:40 pm
Yo. I'm KittyCatKaboom...you can call me Cat or Kitty or even Kaboom and I'll probably respond. I like lots of different kinds of music, though I'm currently going through a punk rock/hard rock faze right now (as it turns out, I CAN actually headbang without passing out).

I'm 17, like a lot of Gaians, and apparently I can hold a half way intelligent conversation, because other then that I have no idea why I was invited.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:42 pm
well i'm ladybug and i'm 20ish i hold my self secert toall but love to help others with no graditude in return  

ladybug22

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:51 pm
Well if you can read you can see my name. I enjoy making stupid people aware of the fact that they are stupid, I like to have conversations not debates, and I don't like when someone tells me that my opinion is wrong or bad. I will kick their a** if anyone does.

I love Pink Floyd and hate most female singers. I can't stand country music or pop... it's ******** gehy!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:07 pm
um... ya I'm eyeball1221, hi everyone.

I heart law!

I heart chocolate

I heart dramma

I heart swimming

I heart math/sience/language(not spelling)/history

I heart debating

I mad visual art!

I heart to laugh

I heart to debate

I am a nerd!

*everyone cheers*  

eyeball1221

9 0 n i n a

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:23 pm
hey, I'm nina
I'm 15
I love music
classic rock, punk, all that good stuff
I play violin
I like oil pastels
I like to dance around my room
I love my boyfriend Anthony (4months)
I hate when people repeat themselves a lot
get to know me for more

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:29 pm
I'm Crazy~
Call me Crazy, Shin, or weirdo, whichever works.
My birthday's March 24 (15yay)

I lurk in the GeeDee, so if I seem all freakish then that's why.
I play MapleStory, and I make pixel dolls.
If you want one, then just ask.
But make it simple, please. I'm on a small base kick.

I draw~
I like literate people more than anything else
Hate random friend requests and gold offers for stuff I'm wearing
and random PMs annoy me.

CrazyMahouShoujo

Sparkly Nymph

10,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[DerangedTechnicolor]

Adorable Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:42 pm
Hii.

UHmm.

Im Rachel. Or DerangedTechnicolor, or DT, or Miss DT, as some people like to call me.

anything you really wanna know about me, read profile.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:51 pm
Hello!
I'm Theodora, eighteen, and currently living in a cold area of the U.S. Next year I may/may not be living in Switzerland... we'll see how that goes.
I absolutely love music and writing. I play the bass guitar (I <3 my bass), the piano (<3), the french horn, and the trumpet. I also sing. My favourite bands are Radiohead, Coldplay, Juno Reactor, Wolf Parade, The Beatles, and Sigur Ros. I love most music, but cannot stand rap or country. As far as the writing goes, I'm currently working on a series with a friend, and just started another book that I am writing by myself.
I also really like art. Drawing and things like that.
I think that's most of the important stuff... Anything else you can ask about >_O  

Theochan

morsusmihi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:07 pm
I'm amanda...but nicknames include squishy dida and flippy...I'm interested in history mainly...I like pretty much all kinds of music except for country...and rap...and blues...I live in Nebraska...I'm 16...I'm Christian...that's about all that I can think of  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:08 pm
Hello. My Gaian Name is Drakonis_Darkblade. My Real Name is Drakonis everyone just calls me Drako. I own an RP guild in which my character name is Drakonis_Darkblade. I decided to make a fantastic storyline about my family. Maybe if you ask Ill post it and ask for opinions.

I have no idea why I was invited but the guild looked cool. Finally a place where your topic wont be banned. I am an EDer and topic maker in the GD. Im not good enough to make a topic in the GD for some reason.

I am a very opinionated person and can't stand when someone tells me im stupid because of an opinion I hae or if I don't know enough about the topic telling me off and go study. If I do that here please be kind and explain it to me a little more if I don't understand. Im inttellegent but no genius. Ill only get rude and I don't like to get rude because I love gaia and all of the people on it.

I love debate and discussion because I learn alot if I don't know about a topic. Im very inquisitive so be prepared to answer questions.

I listen to Emo and Rock of course. My favorite vid game is Final Fantasy VII. I absolutley love random pms! I adore random friend requests so please feel free. I help all of my friends when I can don't be afraid to PM me asking for donations but if I can't help dont beg and Ill set aside some gold for you every now and then. I only help one person at a time though.

I love to help new gaians get their bearings on how gaia works. It makes me feel happy. I like when people donate to me too but don't care if they don't. In other words I don't get angry. I have been called crazy because I fight till there is no evidence left that I am right. Also because Im questing for every single item gaia has.

I play music instruments (all of them) Im a band nerd. I want to go to collage to become a music teacher. I am also a singer in a rock band here wherE I live. We arent big yet but we will be.  

Drakonis Darkblade

Sparkly Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

El Stealo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:57 pm
My name is Felix, and within my first 5 minutes of membership I was already in trouble. My nickname is "The Masked Thief El Stealo, Benevolent Burglar". All the rest of my info exists within my profile.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:13 pm
Hello, everyone. ^^.

My name is Hyoutei, but most people just call me Hyou, since it's three letters shorter than Hyoutei. I think random guild invites are kind of strange, mostly because I didn't think that people would notice me that much. ^^. But I'm here, and I hope to be able to contribute... something.

I'm 15 years old, and I am an Art Freebie lover. I'm just an Art lover in general (and an anime/manga lover, but we won't get into that.) Hrm. I usually stay in the Art Freebies forum, my quest thread, or my friends threads, so I'm guessing that someone found me in there?

There's nothing else about me to say, so I'll just go see what actually happens in this guild. =]  

prince ZUO

x-mr nobody-x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:42 am
hey..sup..untouchable here....a 15yr old dude...
just another player here on gaia...
think that's everything i can remember...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:47 am
Hi...call me Maela and I may respond... I was invited some time back and just recently decided to join this guild. I was disappointed that I could not explore it more before joining. But why not? It is free to join and no penalty is imposed if I chose to or not to participate??

Except for one Gaian, everyone else I've met is younger than I am....must explain a few things.... ^_^ I look forward to discussing the topics you present.  

Mistress_Aela

Syrathos

Blessed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:07 am
Hi, I'm an 17 year old male, who turns 18 on the 23rd March. My names Mark. I'm currently a university student, doing a degree in Law. I have no idea why I was invited to this guild - I really shouldn't have said that, however I'm too lazy to use the backspace button let alone the edit button.

When I'm not so lazy I will edit and possibly add more.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games