Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:38 am
Storming through the party like my name was El Niño
When I'm hangin' out drinking in the back of an El Camino
As a kid, was a skid and no one knew me by name.
I trashed my own house party ‘cause nobody came.
Cause we like having fun at other peoples expense and,
Cutting people down is just a minor offence then,
It's none of your concern, I guess I'll never learn.
I'm sick of being told to wait my turn.
𝕮hristian 𝕭arrett

User Image

𝕮rash
𝕾econd 𝔜ear 𝔊ryffindor

”Da, da dah, da da da-daaaaaa!” Crash sang enthusiastically, both hands seized the handle of his trolley as he soared straight through the barrier that had divided the platforms. A gray tattered sneaker hit the paved concrete floors as he pushed for more speed, more and more, until he felt the trolley wobble and he almost collided straight into it.

But he didn’t! Ha! Not this time! Not like last year, anyway.
”Should probably stop that, meeeeh, screw it,” His American accent was thick as he debated hopping off his skateboard. But, what was the fun in that? The halls of Hogwarts were splintered and cracked in some places as the last bits of evidence left of the war that had once shattered the castle to rubble. Really, besides the Great Hall, this was one of the best places he’d ever found to skate. So many curbs, so many benches that he could hop on and grind against!

Man, he wanted to stay here and just skate all day. But he knew he had to go to school, and as boring as the classes were, it was nice to have a place to call home. Even if it was just for a little while…

He glided in a wide circle, careful not to run over anybody’s robes as he skated, his trolley being pushed along as well. A few choice words had struck his ears, without even meaning to, really! Alright, so maybe he was trying to eavesdrop, but only a little! What could he say? They were just too cute to ignore.

”First years, right?” Crash skidded to a halt, the tail of his board grinded against the concrete as he stopped beside them with a grin on his lips. ”Sorry, I guess I overheard, but see over there?” He pointed a tattooed arm to where the head of the train would be once it had arrived and would begin to open its doors. ”We give the trolleys over to someone, uh, the conductor, I guess? Either way, they get it all on the train for us, and after that, we kinda just wander around or find a compartment to sit in.”

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5ft 4in Weight: 125lbs Age: 12
Platform 9 ¾
With Veronica and Yesenia
Come at me Bro!
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

”TakaiOokami”
”mc2”

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:00 am
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house ______ ___________ Eleven Years Old
First Year

User Image

”Bye Alek!” Dmitri hollered with a hand above his head, waving left and right in farewell. The older brother responded with a few choice words in Russian, which spurned a deep set frown to engrave on pale features. Of course, only Alek would ever really care what people think of them. What was it that his father side, he could always remember before. Wolves don’t concern themselves with the opinions of sheep. Or was it bears? No, no, why would a bear be with a sheep, anyway?

Regardless! Dmitri hoisted his trolley around to turn and face the train station. The scarlet train sounded like it was fast approaching, but so far, it wasn’t here yet. On the bright side, he wasn’t the first one here, so! That certainly helped. On the hand, he was a first year, and that certainly sucked.

His nose scrunched up and wiggled at the very thought. But, he carried on. Scrutinizing eyes a pale and dim light blue had eagerly turned to stare at every face in turn. Sizing up friend from foe, discerning purity from the traitors; for now, he decided to people watch.

User Image

User Image

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past ________
You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:19 am
Essy ze Ninja

Veronica Kiss
[UNSORTED]
House: Unsorted
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: Yet to start her first year

Okay, so he's loud. He at least is helpful. And, what is up with the American accent?

User Image
Ronna turned, at the loud appearance of Crash, and his loud appearal. Then again she was wearing a Batman shirt, with white shorts, and motorcycle boots, so who was she to judge fashion choices. Then again she had the feeling he was the type even when he got the uniform on for the school to be in trouble for uniform violation. Ronna usually played within the rules-push the rules, sure- but rarely just violate them.

"Thanks, uh...?" She paused unsure of the boy's name. "Anyways I'm Veronica Kiss and this is... Yesenia Lutrix. We're both obviously first years as you overheard." She let out a sigh and said with a more genuine smile and a slight bow of her head (a habit of formality she picked up somewhere she never could place), "Really thanks for the advice. You saved me. I thought I'd have to wonder the entire station looking where to put my trunk. It weighs a ton from all the books alone."

{ }

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:54 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Remy walked out onto the platform, then yawned. She hadn't slept well, what with Terren's excitement overflowing. Heather seemed to have a handle on him, but the second oldest figured she could chime in. "Yea, Ter Bear. Hogwarts is only exciting until you get slammed with your first super essay." That was untrue, of course. Remy still had a flitter of excitement every time she stepped onto the train. The teen lightly ruffled the boy's hair, grinning like a fool. Haruhi hooted at her through the bars of her cage, not happy with all the loud noises around. Remy clucked at the bird, then fished her jar of owl treats from her backpack. "Here than, silly bird. You do this every year!" She slipped a few treats into the cage, smiling as the owl immediately went to eating them. Gold eyes glanced around the platform, looking at nothing in particular.

Romy soon joined his family past the magical barrier. He frowned at Terren's excitement, eyes rolling. The younger boy in the Hawthorn family had been even more hyper, and therefore intolerable, all summer. Blue eyes glanced around, before catching sight of Anna. Without saying a word, the teen slipped to his friend's side. "Hi Anna! Have a nice summer?" He gave a small smile, then took his glasses and scrubbed the lenses against the hem of his shirt, as he did when he was nervous or excited. Why was he nervous or excited? It was Anna, not some stranger or love interest.... right?

{OoC: making outfits now User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

XHeather Stevia Hawthorn
X▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

X🌹 Sixth Year 🌹 Hufflepuff 🌹 Beater 🌹 Captain 🌹

I had the best day with you today.

Terren Cole HawthornX
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
X
🍂 First Year 🍂 Unsorted 🍂 Youngest Son 🍂X

I don't know why all the trees change in the fall. I know you're not scared of anything at all.
Don't know if Snow White's house is near or far away, but I know I had the best day with you today.

Heather looked up when she heard her name. Terren did the same. It was Caitlin, Heather's friend from Gryffindor that was a year younger than her. The eleven year old smiled and waved at her in a rather energetic fashion. "Hi Caitlin! Hi Darren! My summer was great! I went shopping in Diagon Alley and helped out at the shop and played with Kerali and--" The boy's words were cut off by a hand placed over his mouth. Heather chuckled nervously, but still managed a smile in Caitlin's direction. "Can you tell he's excited? Anyways, it's great to see you again, Cait. My summer was rather plain, really. Work and babysitting and more work and more babysitting. I did get to see Chase a few times though, and of course work on my swing." Yes, she had to practice every summer when she wasn't busy with other responsibilities. The blonde had a goal to bring Hufflepuff to victory and win her house the Quidditch cup before she graduated, and so far, it had not happened. With only two years left, she was running out of time. Turning now to Darren, Heather smiled at him. He got right to the point, didn't he? She liked that. "Darren, eh? I haven't seen you around before, so I'm assuming you're a First Year this term, am I right? Well, since you asked, I'm in Hufflepuff. Quite a shock for me back in the day, but I love it there." By this point, Terren had removed his sister's hand from his mouth. "I'm a First Year too! I wanna be in Hufflepuff like my sister and my Mum and my Da!" he exclaimed. Heather sighed and shook her head. It was rather flattering that he wanted to follow in the family footsteps, but he didn't have to be so energetic about it. But there was no chance of stopping that hyperactive boy. Glancing at Remy, Terren's eyes grew huge. Essays? He didn't want to write essays! He wanted to meet new people and cast spells and fly on brooms! Wasn't that what people did at Hogwarts?

Now I know why all the trees change in the fall. I know you were on my side, even when I was wrong.
And I love you for giving me your eyes... Staying back and watching me shine...

And I didn't know if you knew, so I'm taking this chance to say
That I had the best day with you today.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:16 pm
User Image

After being dropped off by car at King's Cross Station, Amanda ran through the brick wall. This year, she was the captain for the Slytherin quidditch team. She was determined to win the quidditch cup this year just like the previous years with the previous captains. In fact, the blonde already had a vice captain in mind. If the person tried out and made the team again, anyway. The train had yet to leave the station, and no one was able to board yet, so the girl placed her luggage on the ground and sat on it. Maybe if she waited long enough, Eretria would emerge from the brick wall. Maybe even Leo would. Yeah, like that would happen, she thought with a roll of her eyes. That kid was long gone. She hadn't seen him for a few years now and probably never would again.

((OOC: outfit in picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

After being taken to King's Cross Station by his mum, Cameron walked through the brick wall. He was eager to find Elli already there though there was a good chance he got there before her. After scanning the platform, he realized he did in fact get there before his girlfriend. Great, what do I do now? he wondered in boredom with a groan. A moment passed by before the boy decided to take his pet mouse out of his cage. Holding Bruce tightly so he wouldn't escape, Cameron pet the brown creature softly.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:32 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

Ariana was taken to King's Cross. The girl happily walked through the brick wall to the Platform. This summer had been a lot better than she imagined it would be, and she was a lot happier now than she had been one year ago. The bubbly redhead scanned the platform, her eyes looking for Steele. He hadn't been at school last year, but she expected him to be this year. There was no way he would be taken out of Hogwarts again, two years in a row! Would he? No, he should be here, she thought as she continued to look over every face and hair. The girl couldn't find those blue eyes and that blond hair, so she gave up with a sigh and waited for him to emerge from the wall. He'll be here soon, she assured herself.

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:22 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna waved goodbye to her parents and aunt and uncle before she entered the platform. Her cousin right behind her. She hoped that her brothers would be fine without her there to help. Her summer had been fantastic! She was so happy to finally be starting her third year. She was so excited. She would be in her second year of Quidditch, she and David had been dating for a year today and she had gotten him a gift. She was just so excited for all of this. It made her so happy. She looked around and she recognized people but no one was part of the group she had claimed as her friends. She didn't see them. Nor did she see David..."Oh well then. I'll see them on the train probably."She said quietly before turning to see if her cousin was going to make it through the wall this time or the next time.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:28 pm
User Image

Raphael Alexander Snow

Unsorted First Year
Single
Pureblood

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Raph was grumbling to himself about the idiocies of some spells. Didn't muggles see them enter the wall? It was right in their sight at almost all of the points of time. It made no sense. He followed after his cousin towards the wall and soon was on the other side. It made no sense still to the boy how muggles were not intrigued by such a weird turn of events... He rolled his eyes as he looked about and at the different people there. It still made absolutely no sense to him as to why such an annoying pattern of events would even be there. What was the point of a secret school if they got to it by train... Obviously people would noticed the train right? He looked at his cousin and rolled his eyes at her. She always annoyed him too. Come on, she needed to open her eyes...

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:32 pm
So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top, don't hold back
I don't ever wanna let you down
I don't ever wanna leave this town
'Cause after all, this city never sleeps at night

It's time to begin, isn't it: Calm
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit: No sign of Chloe or Jay...
I'm just the same as I was: Alone
Now don't you understand that I'm never changing who I am: Platform 9 and 3/4

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | F O U R T H Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn hugged her sisters one last time, before dashing through the barrier and coming out on the platform. Her blue eyes peered around curiously, and she pushed her thick dark hair out of her face so she could see better. There was no sign of her best friend, or her boyfriend. But she was a patient girl, always had been. The Hufflepuff settled down to wait on a nearby bench, but only a few moments later whipped out her sketchbook, determined to get at least one good drawing of the crowded station. Newlyn bent over her work in concentration, her long thin fingers deftly moving the pencil over the paper.

A person who DESERVES my loyalty RECEIVES it

So this is where you fell
And I am left to sell
The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell
Right to the top don't look back
This road never looked so lonely
This house doesn't burn down slowly
To ashes, to ashes, turning the rags
And giving the commodities a rain check

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:34 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan entered the platform as he had last year. His slytherin parents talking amongst themselves as he went through. No goodbyes for him it seemed. But he couldn't wait to get to school. What kind of fool wouldn't? It was the only place he could be himself. Since his parents weren't very approving of him being in Gryffindor... Rolling his eyes at the thought, he glanced around for some familiar face and saw Crash talking to some first years."Hey Crash! How was your summer? Hi! You guys excited?"He asked walking over after giving his trolley to the male. He looked at the first years that he was trying to help. They looked kind of helpless.

Second Year/Gryffindor/Single
(O.o.C.)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:01 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Second Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling:] [thinking:] [with] [at:]

They say siblings bring out the worst in you. That was certainly true for Uriel, who was gritting his teeth, as he guided his younger sister and brother through the barrier and then onto the platform. "Right. Here's the deal. You get on the train, find a compartment, and stay there until it reaches Hogwarts. Got it?" He wanted to make this crystal clear to them, that if they got lost or in trouble it was totally not his fault. Toby rolled his eyes, but Jess nodded readily, obviously as a plot to get away from her older brother as soon as possible so she could go socialize. The blonde boy exhaled. "Okay. Good. Now, go, just don't do anything crazy." Did most brothers have to say stuff like this to their siblings? Probably not. Uriel slumped against the wall, knowing all too well that his siblings would probably end up with more friends than him. Not that he really had any friends to begin with, so it wasn't really a contest.

It all comes down to you.

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive any day.
I can't get away
From the little things.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:20 pm
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

First Year ø Unsorted ø Muggleborn

"Music is easy and simple, you don't have to worry about things like betrayal."
Yesenia shrugged. "I came here first, I have no idea whether my parents are coming, but my older sister, Lyre should be here soon," she said. She didn't show it, but she was starting to get a bit nervous. Where was she? It shouldn't take that long... Then an older student showed up, on one hand she disliked him and on another she found him annoying, especially since the first thing he asked was whether or not they were first years. "What's it to you?" she asked, obviously not pleased by his introduction. But then, he did help them. "Thanks," she said, eyeing him. Now she wasn't sure what to make of him. Maybe some older student wizards saw first years as cute younger people who they liked to help.

She looked at him again, as if to evaluate him. "I suppose he's not all bad..." she decided, looking around. She still didn't see Lyre. By the time she looked back, another older student had shown up. "Crash... so that's his name..." she thought as she looked at both of the males. She didn't like the look they gave them but decided to hold her tongue a bit. "Absolutely fantastic," she replied sourly, looking at both boys questionably.
"But in life, your best friends can end up as your worst enemies."

[ooc:]
Bass the Rabbit Status

mc2
shabatha
Essy ze Ninja

TakaiOokami

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:52 pm
Essy ze Ninja

shabatha

TakaiOokami

Veronica Kiss
[UNSORTED]
House: Unsorted
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: Yet to start her first year

Okay, so he's loud. He at least is helpful. And, what is up with the American accent?

User Image
Yesenia gave the two boys enough sass when they were obviously identified as first years. "And let me guess," Ronna said with a smile, "You're Gryffindors judging from your boldness... and the lack of eloquent behavior is what tipped me you two aren't just friendly Hufflepuffs."

Ronna laughed, brushing back some of her blonde curls, "Don't worry about them, Senia-" she said shortening the girl's name in the same way she had her own name shortened. "They are just being friendly. And I got the help I need. Seems like a win to me."

"Anyways," She said nodding her head slightly, "I guess the skater is 'Crash', and since we're going by nicknames, you can call me Ronna." She threw up a hand and said, "Anyways, be back in a second, I need to dump my trunk to the right guy." She ran off, surprised a bit by her own boldness, but then again she always got along easier with guys. Guys she felt more comfortable arguing with. She left with her cart and trolley and a minute or two later returned after giving her trunk over to the conductor.

{ }

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games