Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:21 pm
jeѕѕαмιɴe αɴd тoвιαѕ wαlѕн
| тwιɴѕ | ғιrѕт yeαrѕ | вeѕт ғrιeɴdѕ αɴd мorтαl eɴeмιeѕ |

User Image User Image

jeѕѕ and her brother followed Gypsy to a compartment in the back of the train. The brunette was pleased with her choice of location; both she and Toby had a weird thing about always liking to be in the back of places, whether it was a classroom or a theater or anywhere, really. Maybe it was because no one would notice them laughing and whispering to each other in the back. Either way, Jess had a bright smile on her face as she entered the compartment. "This train is completely lethal. Look at these seats! So soft," she said admiringly, letting Tova out of her cage. The half kneazle curled up on her lap, content to sleep the train ride away.

тoвy sat down as well, close to the window so he could stare out at the platform disappearing into the distance, "...And we're off. The start of the greatest adventure ever." he commented. Jude hopped out of his pocket and clung to his arm. "Your frog better not jump on me," Jess warned, but he just ignored her.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chance Carlson ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✦ Fourth Year ✦ Ravenclaw ✦ Beater ✦

My family is my strength and my weakness.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Cecille Carlson
✧ Second Year ✧ Ravenclaw ✧ Blind ✧

User Image

On the Platform:

Chance and Cecille started heading towards the train, seeing as the conductor had called everyone aboard and they didn't want to miss their ride to Hogsmeade. As they walked, hand in hand, they were both shoved aside by two figures. Chance deflected the boy who had run into him like it was nothing more than a drop of rain against his arm, while Cecille, being as small and frail as she was, fell right over like a tumbling doll. At least she fell into her brother's side and not onto the hard concrete ground beneath them.

Still, who were these people and why did they have the nerve to run into them? "Hey! Watch where you're going!" Chance exclaimed, clearly a bit mad that someone had nearly ran his precious sister over. He looked the two over. One was Tevye, the Gryffindor Beater that had some all-star status since his first year. The other was a boy with a bandage over his eye. "Tevye, seriously? You could have knocked my sister over and split her head right open. What if--" "Chance."

The boy stopped and glanced at his sister. "It was an accident. I'm okay. Please don't yell anymore." Her blue eyes were wide and distant, as if the girl was lost in thought. Chance sighed. "Sorry, CiCi." he mumbled, still glaring at Tevye and the other boy. Cecille thought for a moment. The voice of the boy. She had heard it before. Her mind rapidly flipped through her mental catalog of people she knew, placing voices with names until she finally found it, leaving her smiling in no particular direction. "Hunter. Chance, this is my friend. His name is Hunter. He's really nice." she said.

Chance looked from his sister to this Hunter person and back again. His sister had a friend... that was a boy?! Oh, this wouldn't end well. Not at all. He couldn't leave her to her classes with a boy! But.. this was CiCi... and he knew that she needed a good friend. "Hunter... It is a pleasure to meet you. I assume you are Tevye's brother, since you two are walking together like that?" Yes, that made sense. Brother. They had the same hair and eyes. It only made sense that they were related. Then again, him and Cecille looked nothing alike.

Cecille tugged on her brother's arm. "Can I sit with Hunter on the train? Please Chancey? We can meet up at the station when we arrive. Please?" she pleaded. She just wanted to be like the other kids who sat with their friends. Sitting with her friend would seem more... normal? Right? Chance sighed. He couldn't say no to her. "I guess you can... But when we get to the station, you let me find you. You'll need help with the carriages. Until then... have... fun..." Well, if there was an upside to this, he got to spend some time with Jaslyn. Speaking of which, where was she?

On the Train:

Once they were on the train, Chance released his sister's hand and placed it on Hunter's arm. His eyes seemed like icy daggers as they glared at the boy with one eye. "Keep her safe." he said in a hushed growl. He wasn't exactly kind to strangers who were taking his sister away from him. The redhead kissed his sister on the head. "I'll see you in Hogsmeade." he said. And with that, he turned to leave, walking down the corridor in search of his girlfriend, whom he hadn't seen in quite a while.

As her brother walked away, Cecille sighed. He was so protective of her. It was a nice feeling most of the time, but now? Not so much. Her hand grasped her friend's arm tightly, her free hand wrapped around her cane. "Where are we gonna sit, Hunter? And is Tevye still there? If he is, hi Tevye. I'm sorry my brother was mean to you. I don't mind that you and Hunter bumped into us. It was just an accident, after all. I forgive you." she said, dull blue eyes staring off into space. The young Ravenclaw still had a smile plastered to her face.

Wandering the corridor of the train, Chance wondered if Jaslyn had made it onto the train at all. He hadn't seen Darius or Virgil either, for that matter. What if they all missed the train? How would they get to Hogwarts? Suddenly, the boy was stopped by a small sound. It was a low sobbing noise, coming from the compartment beside him. Peeking in the window, he saw a sight that made him want to break down right there. Jaslyn, his Jaslyn, was curled up in the corner, crying. Her long white hair was strung out around her, cloaking her and making her seem smaller than she was. In a millisecond, the door to the compartment was open, the boy was inside, and the door was closed once again.

"Jaslyn?" Chance hurried to her side, sitting on the seat beside her. From here, he could see the tears rolling down her face. She really was crying. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her into a tight embrace. It was all he could do, really. Just hold her close and never let go. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" he asked, hoping for an answer if she could manage it. But if she couldn't, he could wait until she could respond. Until then, he just sat there, holding her tight in his arms, hoping his princess would stop her crying.

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:42 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
I could use a dream or a genie or a wish to go back to a place much simpler than this...
And when your plans unravel in the sand, what would you wish for if you had one chance?

Cain jumped onto the train, still a little shaken up from the hug he had just received. Over the summer, a woman and man had visited the orphanage. They had adopted Luke several years back, and wanted more kids, apparently. That day, several orphans left the orphanage. Himself, Steffi, Bree, and Jeremy now had a family. Unfortunately, Kenny had stayed behind with his friend. A noble boy he was, and Cain still considered him a brother, even though they didn't live together anymore. Maybe they would see each other again some day. He had a new brother now too. Actually, two brothers, an older one and a baby one. Magni seemed like an okay guy, for a Durmstrang student. And the baby... He didn't really know yet. "I think this one's open, guys. I'm gonna head in." he called back to his siblings. His younger brother was attending Hogwarts this year, and Cain wondered what house he would be sorted into. Hufflepuff, like him? Slytherin, like Bree? Gryffindor, like Steffi and Luke? Or maybe Ravenclaw? He couldn't say for sure. Opening the door to the cabin, he fell into the seat and sighed. It was going to be a long day of anticipation, curiosity, and most of all, missing Kenny.

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick blinked when he heard the door slide open and he turned his head. Well, this was a surprise. He had never had someone looking for him before. He frowned, wondering what was up, but shrugged. Well, it couldn't hurt to talk to the boy. "I never thought I was that well-known." He extended a hand, waiting to shake the other teen's hand. "Yeah, I'm Rick. You're in Slytherin house, correct? Weren't you on the quidditch team at one point? I seem to recall something along those lines. That and having a twin sister, right? Nice to meet you Virgil." It did seem a bit odd that someone younger than him was seeking him out, but the redhead wasn't sure. At least it wasn't that Nalson kid. He doubted he could talk to the kid without getting annoyed with him.

----------------------------------
Thinking: Bored
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Jinx

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearReserve Beater

Teyve rubbed the back of his head an apologetic smile he did not mean to run into the girl or her brother. He would most likely be the same way if someone. Then Cecille told Chance to lay off and that was a bit of a shock to the boy. Then she asked if her and Hunter could sit together, Then it clicked Hunter got himself a little girlfriend. When Cecille told him she was sorry he smiled a bit. "No I really should have been looking where I was going but thank you, Hunter I'll trust you two can find a nice 'privet' box." Tevye said with a huge grin. "I'll see you two later." He smiled as he left the two second years. Maybe now he'll have a chance to nap a bit before Hogwarts.

{OoC:}

User Image
User Image

The past is ℊøηℯ. It went by like ∂υsк to ∂αωη.
Isn't that the ωαƴ? Everybody's got their ∂υℯs in life to ℘αƴ.

Hunter was a deer caught in the headlights when Chance was yelling at his brother, he was worried about Cecille. She then remembered his name he was a bit surprised she remembered him. He did not think he left much of an impression on anyone. He froze as her brother who was twice as older then his brother and looks like the type you don't want to mess with glared at him and to keep his sister safe, yea that was scary. He then looked up as Tevye said he was going to leave them and just like that did. "Um I guess we can find a place to sit." He said his pulse beating like mad when she held on to hand. He led her down a bit till he found an empty car. "Th-this should do I think" He said as he led her to a seat and sat down next to her.

Siηℊ with me, sing it for the ƴℯαя.
Sing for the ℓαυℊhtℯя and sing for the tℯαя.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:00 pm
Back to the street where we began
Pickin’ up things we shouldn’t read
Feeling as good as lovers can, you know
It looks like the end of history as we know
Yeah we're feeling so good
It’s just the end of the world

User Image
User Image

ρυʀєвℓσσם╰☆╮ Taken by Rose HallUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prefect User Image

Wearing | Where: The Train | With: Marina and Damien | Thinking: She always does this shist! OOC:

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
Nell listened with rapt attention as he friend spoke about her summer including light squeals when she mentioned her plans with Damien and a scowl when she mentioned his mother. Can't she go jump off a cliff yet? She grinned and laughed though when she was thrown out the house by an irate House Elf and could see the honest-to-goodness happiness radiating off her Slytherin friend. Admittedly she hadn't been a fan of Damien and only encouraged the relationship because it was what her friend wanted but now that she was seeing the results she couldn't imagine them not being together. A blush came across her face when the redhead spoke of seeing her and Rose at the Masquerade before she squealed, louder this time, when she mentioned being a prefect. "That's amazing! Me too!" Anything else Nell might've said was cut off Damien bursting in checking over Marina and acting the ever over-protective boyfriend. Her friend might be annoyed for a bit, but she knew she was flattered. And the fact that this was an adorable moment right in front of her made her a tad uncomfortable as well. "Erm, hi Damien. Me and Marina were just talking about our summers, which begets this next question: Mari, what happened that you're purposely not telling me that has your normally collected boyfriend spooked?" the Hufflepuff said in her no-nonsense voice.
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
And your eyes are the size of the moon
You could 'cause you can so you do
We're feeling so good
just the way that we do
'Cause it's nine in the afternoon

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Iris walked through the corridor of the train, clutching her sketchbook to her chest tightly. As other children raced past her, laughing and smiling as they bumped into her and pushed her aside. She watched them all leave, blinking her round amber eyes. She wished she could be like that, laughing and playing with her friends. Where were her friends? She hadn't seen any of them at the station. Maybe they were all sick... or something. 'I hope everyone's alright...' she thought as she continued down the corridor.

Finally, she found a compartment that was empty. Opening the door, Iris entered and set her frog's aquarium down on the seat before curling up in the corner herself. She set her sketch book against her bent legs and flipped through it. There were doodles of flowers, sketches of Neon, and a few drawings of her room at different angles. 'Momma and Daddy would love these...' she thought with a sigh. Would they hang her pictures on the refrigerator at home? Would they frame them and hang them on the wall? Would they be proud of her for her artwork? Would they be proud of her at all, that she was sorted into Hufflepuff and had a few good friends and was doing okay at Hogwarts? Do they miss her up in Heaven, the way she misses them down here on Earth? A single teardrop hit the paper of her sketch book before the girl closed it and clutched it to her chest again. Iris curled up and nuzzled her face deeper into the cushions that smelled strangely of feet, but she didn't care. As the tears slowly rolled down her cheeks, the redhead stared blankly into space, continuing to ponder the unknown.

Heart beats fast Colors and promises How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone? All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow One step closer...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Pureblood Fourth Year Single Slytherin

I'll dedicate it to the fact that it's so hard for you to dream
                                                          A million heartbeats all around you make it hard to sleep

Love love, kiss kiss... blah blah blah....

Virgil smiled at the boy as he took his hand and gave a firm shake."Your more well known then you think."He let go of the hand and leaned back. "Yes I was just a reserved keeper and played for one game." He looked a mix between sad and mad when he mentioned his sister."I 'had' a twin sister yes, She decided that she rather I not existed. It seems like your family are the ones to hurt you the most." He added that last part to see if there was any reactions to the comment.

....You're making me sick.

Well do you find you like to fall in love with people that you're never gonna meet?
                                                          It's easier than breaking up and crying in the street

Xistund

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:43 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Second Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: alone] [thinking: idiot...] [with: Iris] [at: Hogwarts Express]

This was getting ridiculous. Nearly every compartment was full of chattering friends, and Uriel's heart was gradually sinking lower and lower. He bit back a groan and tried a compartment door once more, relieved to see that there was only one person inside, a redheaded girl with a frog aquarium and a sketchbook. Good. No lively students talking about the summer with their friends. It just made him feel even more alone. And then it hit him, as he sat down- she was crying. Tears were streaming down the poor girl's cheeks and he just walked in and sat down. He was such a dolt! Like she wanted company right now! He had more experiee with crying girls than most boys, with three sisters's, but family was one thing. Some girl he didn't even know was another. The Hufflepuff cleared his throat a bit awkwardly. And he thought he was having a bad day... "Erm, if you want to be alone, I understand," he said very quietly. "I didn't mean to just barge in like that. It was rude. I'm Uriel, by the way. I think we might be in the same house, Hufflepuff?" She looked sort of familiar, though he couldn't remember her name or year.

It all comes down to you.

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive any day.
I can't get away
From the little things.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Feeling : Paranoid
Thoughts : I do hope that shes okay....
Doing : Comforting Iris
Where : Hogwarts Express
With : Iris and a boy

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Serafina gave out a soft sigh of relief as she looked inside the train. Students were already entering empty compartments, wondering if there is still one for her. She slowly walked, looking inside every compartment that she can see, hoping to meet someone she know and that maybe she could sit with them…

She frowned, she still hasn’t found a compartment for her to sit in. She had already lost faith when she saw a rather familiar…orange? hair walking towards one compartment. Sera tilted her head to one side, remembering that she had seen the girl in her classes. They’re in the same year, right? Riiiiiight. She followed her from afar, then suddenly remembered that her name was Iris. Not the Gryffindor Iris, but the Hufflepuff one. Yes, that is surely her. Still stalking obediently following the Puff, she was shocked and angry when a couple of students simple pushed her aside. She clenched her fist, the students getting nearer.

“ Hey! Don’t push people aside. And stop running, you might get hurt, “ she frowned, her voice simple and somehow motherly. Yes, she was angry for just pushing Iris aside, but she should still check her temper. The kids just stared at her and nodded. She replied with a warm smile as they walked off. When she turned back to the path, she saw Iris enter a compartment, and not some while after, another one came in after her. She gasped, maybe the boy, whom she assumed to be one or two years younger, was about to do something bad to Iris! She ran after him, then pushed the door open, panting as her brown eyes looked between Iris, and the younger student. She glanced at the younger boy, then looked back to Iris. Wait….she’s crying! She sat besides the girl and rubbed her back, remembering that the girl might not actually know her. But still, she was crying. And as a girl, she should comfort her. “ W-what did you do to her? “ She asked, looking at the boy, but not with angry eyes, no, but with curious ones. Violence would never solve anything. “ Shhhh, it’s okay now, Iris. I’m Serafina by the way, and just like you, a third year. I know that you might get scared with me suddenly barging here but...It's okay. Also, I’m sorry, “

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Out Of Cookies: Muwahahahahahaha

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

XHeather Stevia Hawthorn
X▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

X🌹 Sixth Year 🌹 Hufflepuff 🌹 Beater 🌹 Captain 🌹

I had the best day with you today.

Terren Cole HawthornX
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
X
🍂 First Year 🍂 Unsorted 🍂 Youngest Son 🍂X

I don't know why all the trees change in the fall. I know you're not scared of anything at all.
Don't know if Snow White's house is near or far away, but I know I had the best day with you today.

On the Platform:

Heather blinked at Darren for a few moments, then started laughing. Caitlin and Romy bragged about her to a little firstie? Aww! How nice! "I guess I am. You interested in Quidditch, Darren?" she asked. She knew Terren was. He had told her several times that he wanted to try out for the team, whichever one he would be representing. The position, however, he wasn't sure of. He went on and on about how he was stuck between Seeker and Keeper. Really, she just wanted him to do what he wanted to do. And if that meant she would be playing against him instead of with him, then so be it. "Oh no! The train! Let's go!" the blonde said, turning to run for the train before it left them all behind, with Terren right on her heels.

On the Train:

Heather slumped against a wall with her brother. They had made it. It was close, but they had made it. "Is it... always... like that?" Terren asked in between breaths. The older Hawthorn nodded. "Pretty much, yeah. One year, I had to pull Remy, Romy, and Dhylan aboard because we were so late. It was insane." she replied. The boy looked at his sister with wide green eyes. They were that late? Really? It was bizarre. Heather slid down the wall, sitting on the floor. "I think I'll just... sit right... here. Maybe Chase will walk by on his patrols or Remy might stop here on hers." The fact that her sister and her boyfriend were both Prefects while she was not was troublesome for her at times. It left her alone on the train rides because of their patrols. At least she had Terren now, who had sat down on the floor beside his sister. "Yeah, maybe.... So about those Chocolate Frogs..." Heather sighed, but ended up chuckling to herself. Some things would never change.

Now I know why all the trees change in the fall. I know you were on my side, even when I was wrong.
And I love you for giving me your eyes... Staying back and watching me shine...

And I didn't know if you knew, so I'm taking this chance to say
That I had the best day with you today.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain
                                                        And though I can't
                                                        υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔
                                                        I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩
                                                        ۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Verily tugged Elli up onto the train moments before it departed. She sighed and nodded quietly as Elli ran off to find Cam. She looked down the hall before trudging off to find a compartment alone. She surpisingly found one rather easily and took a seat by the window, staring out at the passing scenery and contemplating all that had happened in the past year and a half really. It seemed like she had only been a stutter fool of a first year mere moments before, but it also seemed like life times ago. Here she was, going into her fourth year. It was all so strange for some reason. She felt like everything was happening so quickly but also in slow motion. Rather confusing really. Honestly she was just glad she was on speaking terms with Darius again. Now all she had to do was try and fix things between Gracie and Virgil and fix things between Jaslyn and Virgil and Darius. Okay it was stupid of her to even think about getting involved in all of that.... but she couldn't help herself. She wanted to fix everyone else' relationships and lives since she understood how much it sucked to have your world falling apart around you.

Elli scrambled onto the train, having been dragged up by Ver's strong arm. She gulped. They had just barely gotten onto the train. She sighed and wrapped an arm around her twins waist. She smiled at the slightly shorter girl and kissed her cheek. "Love you Ver." She said cheerily. "I'm gonna go find Cam." With that the bouncy Gryffindor was off down the hall and looking in every compartment. It only took a few minutes before finally Elli spotted her doting boyfriend through the window of a compartment and walked in. She took no time in coyly sitting on his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck. "Hey there cutie. You wouldn't happen to have a girlfriend right?" She asked teasingly. Smirking at him and kissing the tip of his nose, Elli ran a hand through his hair and hummed happily. She knew she had just recently seen him at the masquerade.... but she was always missing him when she wasn't with him. Especially after their hectic year last year. She was ready for a nice long and happy year with her adorable boyfriend. That's all she was asking for. 

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩
                                                        ۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε
                                                        I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ
                                                        I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи
                                                        Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ӻɨɍȿҭ ϒєȧяȖȵșσɾȶҿȡӍʯɠʛɫεҍѻʀлϩɩɳɡʃҙ

Erica stepped onto the large train and looked at all the students. It was certainly an overwhelming thought that she would be going to school with all these people. Nine months, she could do this, though really it was more like seven years...that didn't exactly calm her any. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment. She quickly went and found an empty compartment, still holding tight to Sprinkles. She closed her eyes again and put her knees to her chest. She tried to picture something happy, somewhere quiet but it was impossible with the noise of the crowds around her, she was unsure of how she would deal with all this noise and all the people, but she would. That was what was expected and she wasn't going to let anyone done, no matter how hard it was, she just hoped she find a friend somewhere.

{OoC: okay so i know someone quoted me but my computer is being funky and not letting me see it at all so i apologize for ignoring you! feel free to approach again.}

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:59 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: King's Cross Station - Platform 9¾ -> Hogwarts Express

David walked through the train hoping to find a compartment when he came across the girl from earlier. He figured she could use the company so he walked in. “Hey mind if I join you?” he asked her. "By the looks of things you could use some cheering up." he told her. “Let me guess you’re nervous because it’s your first year… and you’re worried you won’t make any friends?” David guessed. “I’m David by the way third year Gryffindor.” He added hoping to cheer her up.

With: First year (Erica)

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: No problem computers do the strangest things sometimes.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Maiya Kajuji

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Halfblood Fourth Year Single

Please just follow me. I thought you wanted me.
                                                          Cause I
                                                          want you all to myself. Make me feel

Darius came on the train a little bit behind the McHalen sisters. He was unsure how if they could get any privet carts. He smiled as he followed Verily he noticed she seemed lost in thought."Hey whats up?"He asked a bit concerned

I'm under the gun, you're the only one.I just can't decide what I'm running from.
                                                          This isn't what I
                                                          wanted, but I can't keep my filthy

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games