Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:06 am
User Image 

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Single ஒ

But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

Steffi listened to explanation and chuckled under her breath at the gesture he gave the random kid passing by. It was obvious he wasn't in the best of moods... but then again who would be after being beaten? "You have parents now.... why don't you tell them? That's what they're there for right? To protect you and all that jazz?" Steffi shrugged. That's what she thought parents were supposed to do since that was what she did for all of her siblings. Protected them, and provided (as best as she could) for them."Or you know... take a knife to the guy...." Her good eye went malevolently dark at her second suggestion. It was much more up her alley than running to some adult and whining about it. If she had a problem, she dealt with it herself. That was how she had been raised... or well how she had raised herself... whatever. She reached into her other pocket and pulled out her knife, offering it to him. "stab him, cut him up, threaten him or gouge out his eyes. It tends to make people back off." She blatantly ignored the fact that she probably shouldn't talk about gouging out eyes with knives seeing as she had had that happen to herself, but then again she blatantly ignored a lot of things she should and shouldn't do. "Or I could just stab him a couple thousand times..... that would teach him a lesson about messing with people I care about...." She muttered, her protective side showing as she contemplated someone hurting someone she loved. Luke was her best friend and she wouldn't stand for someone hurting him, or touching him, or even speaking to him derogatorily. She had proven as much over the course of the year with her antics in classes where he caused trouble. You messed with him you messed with her. That was how it worked.

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
You’ve got to weigh your
wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Luke snorted. Protect him? He was the mudblood in the family, wasn't he? The one that didn't belong? He'd thought that since his tumultuous second year, things might have settled down. Oh no, not for him. He couldn't get that lucky. Hell, his luck had deserted him when he started Hogwarts. He was too low to go to Durmstrang, and instead got sent to Galtvort, which, according to his 'uncle' was practically a worthless school. Funny, he'd heard of plenty of great wizards that came from Hogwarts. He didn't hear much from Durmstrang, well, except for his parents and brother, that is. "My parents have a baby to worry about, and I guess I've pranked Magni too often for him to help. I'm on my own. Besides, Pappa said I should stand on my own two feet, so I should do that, right?" He cocked an eyebrow at Steffi's defensiveness and thought for a moment he was glad to have her for a friend. At least he won't get a knife to the face if she gets mad, hopefully. "I have ideas about what to do, so I should be fine, really. I am the Slytherin plant in Gryffindor, remember?" He snickered at the rumor that had spread throughout the school regarding himself. He at least would have fit there, but since he was in the house of lions, well, what better person to do the unexpected than the person his own house didn't know what he was about.

User Image
State: In pain
OOC: ...

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:11 pm
User Image 

Steffi shrugged at Luke's questioning tone. "I dunno. I mean I've always had to stand on my own two feet.... it kind of comes with the territory of having no family besides the one that abandoned me long ago." She slid her knife back into her pocket and shrugged, giving her friend a small smile. "But I'm not gonna let you stand alone." She said, poking his side gently. She would never let anyone stand alone if she cared about them. She had spent to much her life knowing what it was like to be by herself, even when she had Cain or Jer or Kenny. She had always felt the need to protect them from the real world and thus had always been alone, even when they were standing right next to her.

She rolled her eyes and snorted when he mentioned the rumor that had been planted at school about him. "You are not a Slytherin Luke. I think you're perfectly brave and reckless enough to be a Gryffindor.... although it is quite hilarious to watch you torment our housemates...... Come on lets go do something entertaining." She shrugged nonchalantly and took Luke's arm in her hand, pulling him through the crowded street. She had no idea what normal kids did for amusement, seeing as she 90% of her entertainment from watching people's face go from happy, to confused to shocked to horrified as they realized all of their money had been filched, and that she knew it was done by none other than her. It was hilarious to say the least.

You’ve got to weigh your

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:25 pm
Well I woke up to the sound of silence
And cries were cutting like knives in a fist fight
And I found you with a bottle of wine
Your head in the curtains
And heart like the Fourth of July

User ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

This is definitely not how I envisioned my day becoming Tobi thought annoyed as he ran from his angry mob. Well...mob was pushing it, more like a small crowd of irate senior citizens, but still! Not what he wanted. He had woken in the morning happy to be home, bored out of his mind, and feeling a bit left out from his family. Apparently the Fallrein's had found their old ancestral home and was cleaning it up to move there leaving him behind in the process. Not that Ms. Lily had wanted to, she tried to include him but he had felt awkward and declined. It was a chance for Al and Eve to see where they always belonged and he didn't want to mess that up. So what did he do? He hit the streets again just like he had as an orphan. Playing on the streets for cash, a bit of pick pocketing here or there, nothing major but he did find a nice pair of gloves for Ms. Lily much to her delight (it's not like he was just going to tell her where he got it from, he wasn't stupid!), and of course pranking. Tobi had been in a sort of lull since going off to school and wanted to shake the streets up again, keep the people on their toes so to speak. That may be why he's in his current predicament. He had grown bored of pranking muggles, yes their reactions were priceless especially when he used magical objects to perform them, but they didn't understand the intelligence and the gall that went into them, it was an insult of the highest degree of any great trickster! So he moved to Diagon trying to find the perfect place and decided on the newspaper office thinking that if anything really went wrong he could escape easily and that it was just the newspaper. Nothing ever happened anyhow, he might even get a section if it was spectacular! That in mind Tobi snuck into the building and placed small magical bombs near the entrance and exit that went off each time someone went through them. He had thought it was rather ingenious until he learned that this particular section of the office was used for a Seniors Supporting Kneazles meeting where about a dozen senior citizens sat and discussed their cats. The bombs not only colored their wigs it made some of their false teeth chatter and fall out while causing other's false eyes to roll around in their skulls rather comically if he said so himself. However when they heard his bursts of laughter they weren't nearly as amused, thus his hurried exit and them following close behind. Well, not close close, but closer than he was comfortable. As he was running and maneuvering around the pedestrians of the Alley he saw Luke and Steffi near him and gave a grin and wave as he jogged in place next to them. "Hey guys, nice weather an' all that. No' ta bother ya but if I were ya, I'd start runnin' cos there's a mob of old people headin' this way an'....les' jus say kiddies like you an' me aren't exactly welcome at the mo!" he pointed towards the gaining group who had sported the youngesters and were now aiming their canes and wands towards the three instead of just the one. Tol' ya so!" Tobi laughed before running off hopefully with them in tow.

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground
Carry on

Carry on, carry on

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:33 pm
User ImageUser Image 

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Fifth Year ஐ Single ஐ

Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Michelle walked out of the fireplace and moments later Olyvia followed behind her. She glanced up and down the street curiously before turning her eyes on her best friend. "What do you want to do?" She asked, stretching her arms up above her head and popping her back before crossing pale arms over her chest and returning to looking up and down the street. It was a stupid hope wasn't it? Wishing that he'd somehow be there at the exact same time as her.... even if it had happened before. Anyways... she was supposed to be spending time with her best friend and sister not thinking about revenge.... She just couldn't help herself. Vincent had pissed her off and she had made a promise to herself. She loved Ada to death and back, but the tiny Hufflepuff would be little help against Vincent. She freaked out about a few small.... large wounds. She wouldn't be help.

Olyvia stumbled out of the fireplace and as soon as she got her bearings, was clinging to Michelle's side. She'd never say it out loud, but she was terrified of running into her father here in Diagon Alley. Michelle was right, he would never do anything in public... but that didn't mean he wouldn't try his very hardest to get them out of public if they did run into him. Of course she was also right on the fact that he probably wouldn't show his face around here for awhile, but still she was scared. She couldn't help it. SHe glanced up at Ada and gave her a small smile. "Mitchy promised to buy me a broom, so I want to do that sometime while we're here... but besides that we can do whatever the two of you wan." Her voice was cheery as ever, despite her fear. She didn't let much get her down.... at least not on the outside. She had some Slytherin qualities in her. She was basically raised by Michelle after all.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:48 pm
User Image

Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Wearing at Diagon Alleyspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle and Olyviaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I really hope Vincent is creepy-stalking us...' spacespac

'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide looked around the streets the moment they arrived. She couldn't help it; despite Michelle's words, she couldn't help but be worried that Vincent was there, watching them. Waiting to be able to corner them. She clutched her wand, hidden up her sleeve. She dared him to try anything. She didn't care if it was illegal for her to perform magic. It was also illegal for a man to beat his fiancee and daughter! And she was pretty sure a little underage magic wasn't going to get her in trouble when the reason she'd done it was to hex that monster. Reassured that if anything happened, they could handle it, she smiled at Olyvia. "Weeeell... I'm sure that's something you really want to do. And we had to wait, all day, to get our wands first year, so... you have to wait for your broom now," Ada said teasingly. She remembered Olyvia thinking it was funny that their parents were making them wait to get the wands last, and decided that a little revenge was in order. She looked around the street, thinking. "Hm... Well, I need to get my robes lengthened a bit," Ada hurried on to the next thing quickly, knowing Michelle would have some smart-a** remark about that, "-and I need more potions supplies. Plus we need our books... so, I think we should hit Madame Malkins, then Slugs and Jiggers. After that it'll probably be lunch time, so we can go eat... and then our books, followed by your broom." Ada smiled innocently, knowing that she'd just put a huge gap between now and whenever Lyvy could get her broom. But, she thought it was best to keep them out for a while. After all, her mom was probably cleaning the house from top to bottom, and she was a muggle. It would take all day!

'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:12 pm
User ImageUser Image 

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Fifth Year ஐ Single ஐ

Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Michelle nodded along with Ada's plan of action smirking at her tiny bit of revenge. She remember how annoyed she had been that day and it was amusing to hear Olyvia whine in annoyance at Ada's suggestion. She glanced at her sister to see pleading blue eyes looking up at her. "That sounds like a perfect plan Ada." She said smirking down at her little sister. She grabbed Ada's and Olyvia's hands and pulled them off down the street. She smirked and draped an arm over Ada's shoulder. "You know.... I don't think you need to fix your robes. Doesn't feel like you've grown even an inch." She laughed malevolently and smirked down at her best friend. She couldn't help but tease the tiny girl about her height. It was just so fun.

Olyvia moaned and whined and groaned as loud as she could, but it was to no avail. The older girls had their hearts set on getting revenge on her. She had been 8! She had been upset about not getting to go to Hogwarts right then like her older sister. Of course she had been laughing at their pain! She grumbled under her breath but let Michelle drag her off down the street. It wasn't like it would be very useful to resist anyways, but still no resistance meant she might get her broom sooner.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image

Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Wearing at Diagon Alleyspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing on Chris // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle and Olyviaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I really hope Vincent is creepy-stalking us...' spacespac

'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

Adalaide smiled when Michelle agreed with her plan and was more than happy to take off for the Robes Shop... but when Michelle made the comment about he height, she growled. "I will have you know that I grew an inch and a half this year! Just because you're some freakish giant doesn't mean my growth is stunted, you know! You just can't tell because those clouds around your neck are blocking your vision!" Ada stuffed her arms in her pockets and started walking a bit faster, a little annoyed that Michelle kept insisting on making fun of her height. Of course, if anyone other than Michelle did it, Ada would probably never speak to them again. She couldn't stand being called short. But, she reminded herself that the Slytherin was just teasing. When she made it to Madame Malkin's, she waited patiently for the other two girls to catch up.

'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))
** Exit to Madame Malkin's **

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:38 pm
Life is too short, trying to hold it all together
It's gone before you know it but tonight could last forever
I wrote it out on paper but forgot to mail the letter
And you could walk away but you won't find nothing better
It's whatever, I just hope that you remember
Then I said some s**t that upset him
Arguing in public, trying not to fall over the brim

Alaric Stefan Fallrein
14~Pureblood
Fourth Year Gryffindor

User Image
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

Alaric walked nervously through the crowds, fingers covering his mouth anxiously as he made his way towards Leaky Cauldron. What if this was a stupid idea? Maybe Rei hadn't even gotten the letter, or maybe he did and he just didn't care. Maybe he was too angry to even read them? Alaric shoved those thoughts down and tried to get to the pub. Alaric felt like his chest was full of hot water, making it hard to concentrate. He was swept into a current of stubborn witches and wizards, and soon was back where he started. He should have fought harder to go through. . .
What was he doing? What if Rei did show up to yell at him? Alaric wouldn't blame him. The Gryffindor tried to walk back to the pub, and made it halfway before having to wait behind a group of people who seemed rather cement-like with their motion. Alaric had chosen The Cauldron because that's where they first met, two years ago. It seemed fitting, even if this turned out to be nothing. Alaric just had to see Rei again.

Location ▷
Where I am

With ▷ Who I'm with
Feeling ▷ Emotion

Maybe in some other lifetime
Or somewhere down the road we might meet up at the right time
My only wish is you would settle down and hear me out
I know I haven't been completely honest and devout
So if tonight turns out to be the last night
Before you walk out on me
Tonight forget about the past times
Everything will be alright
So baby get some sleep tonight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:45 pm
User ImageUser Image 

╬ Single ╬ Triplet ╬ Emotionally Damaged ╬

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei had been walking through the crowd towards the Leaky Cauldron when he spotted a familiar lanky body maneuvering through the crowd. Sure Alaric had told him to meet at the Cauldron.... but this was close enough. Seeing the boy after reading that letter brought a small smile to his lips. He reached his hand into his pocket the feel the folded up paper still sitting comfortably in his pocket. He swallowed hard and then weaved through the crowd toward the older Gryffindor. He came up infront of him and before Alaric could say a thing, Rei slapped him across the face, and then jumped on him, wrapping his arms tightly around Alaric's neck. "Do you know how much I hate you some days?" He whispered. Without giving the boy a chance to reply he clung tighter to him and continued whispering. "And do you know how much it frustrates me, because God damn it Alaric I love you and you are the most frustrating, annoying, obnoxious prat sometimes, but I can't stand being without you."

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:10 am

Alaric Stefan Fallrein
14~Pureblood
Fourth Year Gryffindor

User Image

Alaric felt heat roll over his face and he only realized that it had been a slap when Rei himself jumped on Alaric and started to whisper--or maybe growl.Alaric almost didn't process what Rei said at first, to shocked to register anything, until he heard 'I love you.' Alaric's head snapped up to look at Rei, and he felt his cheeks go red from something entirely separate from a slap."I love you Rei, and I'm so sorry I've been such an a*****e.""Also I'm pretty sure you said stuff but honestly all I heard out of that was 'I love you,' so I'm going to hope you didn't ask me a question."Alaric leaned his head on Rei's shoulder and held the boy close, trying to hold back tears. All he knew was that Rei was here, and he was here, and he didn't care if they were in the middle of a huge crowd. He took a shaky breath and hugged Rei tightly."I promise I'll never leave you again. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me Rei and I want you to know that I will be here for you. I made stupid mistakes and I was a fool for abandoning you when you finally trusted me."

Location ▷
Where I am

With ▷ Who I'm with
Feeling ▷ Emotion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:26 am
User ImageUser Image

╬ Single ╬ Triplet ╬ Emotionally Damaged ╬

T h e p a s t c a n h u r t b u t y o u c a n e i t h e r r u n f r o m i t o r l e a r n f r o m i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн...

Rei had his arms wrapped around Alaric as tight as humanly possibly, and was glad to find Alaric's arms returning the embrace. Part of him had been so worried that the letters had been a dream or even worse just a ploy to mess with him some more. Not that he didn't think he totally deserved all the s**t Alaric had put him through.... but then again his self worth sucked. She chuckled quietly as Alaric told him he had missed his entire sentence besides I love you, and just let him apologize because it made him feel good. "I abandoned you first Alaric. I deserved all the s**t you threw at me, I'm just glad that I didn't end up pushing you away totally...."

He trailed off, fighting away tears, and buried his face in Alaric's neck quite happily. He didn't give a crap if the entire world was watching them, because he finally had Alaric without being kicked or abused in anyway, and it was the most wonderful feeling he had ever felt in the pit of his stomach. "If you're curious, what I said earlier was, basically that your frustrating and obnovious and sometimes you're a prat, and a lot of the time I just want to hate you, but I can't stand being without you and I love you." He paused and then started laughing, still hugging the boy tightly. "I never thought I'd ever tell someone I love them. I never thought I'd be capable of loving someone."

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e p a s t c a n h u r t b u t y o u c a n e i t h e r r u n f r o m i t o r l e a r n f r o m i t

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:31 am
User Image

User Image

Luke was about to respond to Steffi when Tobi ran up. He blinked, then looked back toward where the other teen had indicated. His eyes widened at the mob of older individuals. Wait, what? WHat the heck did Tobi do to prompt that response? He'd never had a mob after him before, and his feet suddenly started running with the other boy. Instantly he started wincing as he started jostling his leg. Okay, running, bad idea, but the group looked like they would attack him if he didn't. Great. "Tobi, I think we should talk about what precisely you did to annoy those people, and probably figure out why they're after you and how not to get caught again." The prankster bit back a groan as he jostled his side, but kept running. Ruddy heck, were all of his friends troublemakers?

User Image
State: In pain, running for his life!
OOC: ...

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:03 am

Alaric Stefan Fallrein
14~Pureblood
Fourth Year Gryffindor

User Image

Alaric shook his head about what Rei said first, and he was about to protest but then Rei started speaking again. Alaric laughed into Rei's shoulder and looked at him.
"I know I am, and it's really bad. I can't be without you either Rei," he whispered and then straightened.
Not capable of loving someone? Alaric frowned and touched Rei's cheek, moving his face to look at him. His eyes were furrowed and he spoke softly.
"Don't say that. You've always been 'capable' of loving and being loved. You may not feel that way, but you are. You're one of the most loving people I've ever met," he breathed and looked at Rei's blue eyes before pulling him in.
Alaric kissed the other boy fiercely and softly at the same time, his fingers clasped around Rei's shoulders.

Location ▷
Where I am

With ▷ Who I'm with
Feeling ▷ Emotion

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:05 am
User Image

Steffi blinked as Tobi ran up to them both, jogging in place. She glanced behind to boy to see a mob of irate senior citizens drawing their wands. She groaned and raced after Tobi and Luke. "What the hell did you go and get caught for mate?" She said as she ran for her life. If you were going to do something entertaining or amusing you shouldn't get caught. It was the number one rule of living on the streets and being obnoxious and well basically the number one rule of life. She noticed Luke limping as he ran and frowned. His Uncle must have done a number on him for him to be running so badly. At this rate he'd fall behind and get caught by the elderly.

"Can you guys climb?" She asked simply, pointing to a building with an alleyway in between it and the building next to it. She led the two boys there and looked up the fairly easily scale-able wall. "Up we go." She muttered, quickly glancing behind them to see if the mob had noticed them dart into the alleyway, before motioning for the other two to go up first. Protective nature and all meant she would climb only when she was sure the other two were fine.

You’ve got to weigh your

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games