Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:31 pm
"Yes, yes I am. I don't try new foods. My mother was ready to strangle me by the time I ran away because I like such plain foods." Amaya told Smith. "And you're not exactly selling it to me by explaining it as meat jam." She said with a sigh, laying her head down on the counter, keeping the ice pack against her head still.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:45 pm
"Come on, seriously? Have a little pity, would ya? I'm tired, I'm sore, I'm bedridden, and I'm miserable. I need comfort food, not some shrimp flavored meat jam or whatever the hell it is." Adrian groaned from his room. "Please, just make some pancakes for crying out loud."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:48 pm
"God, men are whiny when they're hurt or sick." Amaya muttered as she heard Adrian's pathetic pleas called from his room. "I already cook for one kid, and she's already been fed today, so you're eating whatever Smith is kind enough to make." She called back to Adrian before she heard Calista's door open, her head immediately snapping to the sound.

Calista had woken up due to all the yelling in the house, but she rubbed her eyes as she opened the door, very grouchy and sleepy still. "Mommy...why is everyone loud?..." She asked as she slowly walked over to Amaya.

When Calista reached her, Amaya scooped her up and sat with her on her lap, sighing as she brushed the girl's hair with her fingers. "I'm sorry sweet heart, we didn't mean to wake you up. Did you have a nice nap?" She asked the child softly, now regretting that she was up, knowing she'd be very cranky later.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:24 pm
Smith smiled to himself as Amaya took his side, glad that someone was willing to give his cooking a chance for once. He was better at it than Orion had ever been, thanks to his rather necessarian self-sufficiency, but people always seemed to think that the son of a multibillionaire would be spoiled and worthless for everyday things.

He spread the first complete bit of Hakarl over a piece of toast and bit into it, running the paste over his tongue and rolling it around in his mouth to see if there were any bad spots. Shrimp-taste was all well and good, but if it came out like sushi it was just awful. After swallowing, Smith nodded to himself and prepared another dozen slices. Three for each member of the house, though Amaya's daughter might not like the taste. Seafood hit everyone differently, after all. "Brunch is ready. If you like seafood, it'll be a treat. If not, eat it anyway. Spray-on Cheez-Wiz kills any taste you can mention, and there's three cans in the pantry."

He tossed three plates and nine piece of Hakarl-spread toast into the air and they obediently floated down the hall to hover in front of Callista and Amaya, and dump themselves neatly - if unceremoniously - on Adrian's bedridden lap. Smith munched happily on his three pieces, listening for reactions.

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:33 pm
Rock just looked at the girl leave, with a bit of glare. "She thinks she's the only one in this situation or what? We all, or mostly, left something up there..." Rock sighed. "How about we go home, you can point things out to me on the way." he asked with a small smile, brushing what had happened with the girl off his shoulder. "Unless you want to drink some more" he added with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:38 pm
Kierra sat there with her head on the table. "Noooo," she groaned out,"Vadka...is strong." She had now loosened up enough to actually act like a normal person. She stood and waved goodbye to the bartender, thanking him for the drinks before walking out of the bar and heading for home, looking back to make sure her companion was following.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:43 pm
Rock smiled a bit as he hopped in the air and skated to catch her up. Yup, skated. He stopped beside her and kept walking like a 'normal' person. "Say, how many are we down here. Special beings, I mean." Rock asked curiously  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:59 pm
Kierra thought for a moment,"Ooh! There's where we eat normal meals if you don't feel like eating." She pointed to the room. "And as for how many of us. I'm not sure. I know there are a lot of us. enough maybe for a small village?" She smiled up at the ice boy,"But I never really bothered to try to count while I avoided being killed. Especially after my first day here when I accidentally blew up the bar. needless to say, a lot of them were upset, but they never figured out it was me." She chuckled a bit.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:03 pm
"Huh. Well, I'm not really hungry, are you?" He asked, not asking himself how she had blown up the bar. Fire + alcohol always seem to end up either in fwoosh or booms. Which brought him to wonder how her body would react to the alcohol inside her if she would so much as ignite a little  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:13 pm
(Dude, you are awesome! i was thinking the same thing lol)

"Not right now. I can cook us something later, though." Kierra seemed a lot more lax now than she normally was. She walked regularyly instead of stiffly and her speech was normal. Even her attitude was comfortable, as she hardly ever smiled and never laughed."We can train just about anywhere. Some of us like to train in the arena.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:16 pm
"How about here, right on this spot?" He asked with a grin as he stopped walking, waiting to see if he'd have to get all 'fired up' or not (Get it? Fired up XD Hooray for bad jokes). "Or we can go in the arena. I'm pretty sure we'd do less damage over there, though." he added with a chuckle  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:20 pm
(XD nice. You just had to go there. lol)

Kierra looked at him,"You want to fight me?" She thought for a second,"I suppose we could. but why? and here will be okay.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:28 pm
"You'd be able to see if I really am that strong. It'll get the alcohol out of you with the adrenaline, and it's fun to work out a bit. We were given these abilities, might as well use them." He said before crouching into a pouncing-like position and raised a hand beside his face as it turned from skin color then white then covering itself with frost at a pretty impressive speed. The air air around his hand seemed to fog itself up from the cold that his single hand was irradiating. "Or are you too drunk to fight right now? I did say I'd help you get a better hand on your abilities."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:12 pm
"I really hate you people sometimes, you know that, right?" Adrian said as he glared at the meal that had been set before him and the very unpleasant color it held. Suddenly he wasn't quite as hungry anymore...  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:47 am
Reluctantly, Amaya tried a bit of it, deciding she should make sure it was safe before she offered any to Calista, even though she had no desire to try it at all. The texture alone made Amaya's skin crawl when she took the first bite, but she tried not to make any expression, knowing Calista was watching her carefully for what reaction she should have to it if she were to try it.

Once Amaya had identified the texture issue, the taste hit her. Usually she liked seafood, but this was not what she had remembered. A shudder went up her spine and she swallowed it quickly and ran for the pantry, blowing her cover to Calista as she sprayed a mountain of cheez-wiz on a cracker and shoved it in her mouth. "Not my cup of tea..." Amaya told Smith with a shudder once she had downed two more crackers.

Having seen the entire spectacle her mother made of the harkarl, Calista had no interest in trying the spread. Looking to Smith, she crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head. "Not my cup of tea." She repeated after Amaya.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games