Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:23 pm
"Don't ever call me by that name again" Yumi said to him "As long as you won't be a a big pain we won't call you by that name and most of all..." The hooded man showed her a blue orb that contains 15 round light "as long as you follow us...you'll have these life lines back" he said "...so we're commanding you to kill Kizami, is that understood?" the other guy said, Yumi nodded silently "and those other two won't get involve?" she asked, the two men nodded, then she went off.

One guy scoffed as she runs off "do you think she can do it brother?" he asked, the other man grinned "if she don't succeed remember that she's the one to die...the next person who'll take her place if that happens...will be none other than Ray...seeing that both of them share the same blood"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:03 pm
"What a pain," sighed Tact as he got up, brushing hmself off. Then the littl evil guy appeared on his shoulder. "HEY!" it yelled in his ear. 'Now's your chance! You can get rid of this place once and for all!" "Yeah," replied Tact. "What am I waiting for?" "No!" said the angel of his other shoudler. "They're your friedns rememeber? You've got to help!" "How am I supposed to help?" he asked. "DOn't listen to that fool!" yelled the evil guy. "What? You're the one who caused the end of the wordl!" "Yeah because, you helped me!" " I WHAT!?" Tact sighed and flicked both of them off the mountain. They went down yelling curses. Tact sighed again. "I supposed I should help," he said. "Well doggone it, who gives a crap. I'm not listening to this s**t..." He walked the other wway only to notice that he was in palin sight and if he doesn't duck down in the next milesecond, Yumi would see him. "This has not been a good day," he sighed.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:54 am
Yumi just kept walking through the forest, she didn't mind anything at all she was focused on the mission.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:17 pm
When Tact noticed she wasn't paying any attention to anythign at all, he relaxed bit. That was a very, very, fatal mistake, because then he fell over and conked his head on a tree, he was still concsious, which he regretted because it made a horrible loud noise when he bonked onto the tree. Several animals turned their heads and stared at him before running away. "C'mon," he pleaded with no one. "Gimme that dumb luck that I've benn having for 1 day!"  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:16 am
Yumi stopped walking "the barrier..." she said, she then placed her hand in front of her "Spirits...destroy the barrier that cloaks the palace of the murder Kizami" she chanted as blacks spirits came, destroying the barrier.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:39 pm
"Alright!" yelled Tact as he saw her go away. "I made it! Huh?" HE looked. "Where did she go?" He ran to the place where she once was, but then he fell flat against something. He punched it, and electirc shocks went, Bzz..... "A barrier," he siad, amazed.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:58 am
As soon as Yumi made it in "Where are you? Show yourself!" she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:41 pm
"DAMN!" Tact yelled again as he hopelessly hacked at the barrier.
"You're pathetic, you know that?" said a voice. "I KNOW!" said Tact, hacking it again. "I can't even properly help someon-" He paused. "Told you you were hopeless..." said Rester. "What the hell?!" yelled Tact. "Where were you when we needed you?" "Business...." he said. "And when did you need me?" "When Yumi, she- and then..." stammered Tact. He thought about it. They never really needed him. In fact, they never really needed HIMSELF! "Erm..." sometime ago," said Tact.
"Shut up fool." said another voice. Silencer appeared in the shadows. "Ahh!" yelled Tact. "It's SILENCER!" "SHut up, you son of a-" said Rester. "Shut up with the foul language." said SIlencer. "If there is going to be any, I'm saying it." "Bu-but.... hes..." stammered Tact. "Shut up, I already know." said Rester. He pushed Tact aside. "Now stand and watch, fool." "Who are you, and what have you done with Rester?" asked Tact. "QUIET FOOL!" yelled Rester. "I need to concentrate. I've learned things before I cam back to this dump, you know." "Things?" asked Tact. "Like what?" "LIKE THIS YOU MORON!" Rester took a huge explosion thing right from the tip of his eye and then stabbed his sword at 1 spot. It created minimum penetration. "Lets go." said Rester. "We need to pick up oir delivery..." He and Silencer disappeared behind the barrier.
Tact puffed hard. "I did not just see that...." he said.

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:35 am
A man with silver hair and golden eyes smirked "well...well...well...I'm surprise you came back Yumizaki" the man said, Yumi just charged in aggressively, the man grabbed her, twisting her arm to her back a little "what's wrong little Yumizaki?" The man asked smirking a little "Stop calling me that! I'm not the same as before!" Yumi said, the man smirked more.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:57 pm
"Do you think we'll find him?" asked Silencer. "Shut up and watch." said Rester. He scanned the area. "He's not anywhere nearby..." he said. "We'll have to forge on." "I KNOW THAT!" He paused. "What now?" asked the older brother. "Shut up," said the littler brother. "He's close. VERY CLOSE." "I KNWO THAT YOU IDIOT!" yelled SIlencer. "Then shut up," said Rester.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:38 am
"...And you know what?" he whispered to her ear "I killed your mother..." he added. This made Yumi snap, her hair turned red just as her eyes did, she loose free of him "What you did was unforgivable!" She yelled as she began attacking him aggressively.

The last attacks was easily dodged by the man 'I'm going to have to sacrifice everything for this attack... she thought as she starts to charge at him, it was unusual because of her speed. Using her daggers, she stabbed him with all her might, blood rained over to her hand to her cheeks. After that she went back to her normal self then, fainted. The man also died, but he had that grin on his face by the minute he died

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:24 am
"What happened?" asked Silencer. "Shut the hell up and look!" snapped Rester. "He's dead already... s**t..." he looked down at the guy. "No, hes not dead," he said. "How do you know that?" asked Rester. "You shut the hell up now." said Silencer. "Just look at that. Death is far, far away." "HES DEAD FOR GOD SAKE!" yelled Rester. "You shut the hell up, or I'll kill you." said SIlencer. "Shut up," said Rester. "I am the one with the bot." "That I can easily destroy in 2 seconds," snapped Silencer.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:26 pm
Yumi was still on the ground unconscious, some part of her body was bleeding badly.
Ray could feel something wrong had happed "anything wrong?" Joey asked "not sure..." Ray said.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:03 pm
Rester noticed some blood on hsi shoe. "s**t, what do we do now?" he asked. "Damn, this sucks," replied silencer. "We can perform something, I'm not so sure..." "Got it." said Rseter. He grabbed the man up. "You carry the damn debris..." he said, tossing the guy to Silencer. Then they ran off.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:19 pm
"I'm just going somewhere" Ray said as he walks off somewhere he can't be seen, he teleported to where Yumi was, he carried her up "looks like you need to go back to 'that' place..." he said.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff