Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:02 am
tsukasa_the_quiet
EggaxSponge
Mandi and Alora sound pretty catty. gonk
Catty?

Yes. It is an adjective used to describe the kind of backstabbing that is reserved for the snobby teenage girl. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:34 am
I hate who I am.. Everyone thinks i'm a freak, i can't get a girlfriend cause either They won't talk to me, Or, they don't even want to be friends. I also hate the fact that I am addicted to star wars/gundam/transformers/ halo/anime/ manga/the computer, it makes me feel like a huge nerd, and then to top it all off, everyone gives me crap for the stuff i do! I want to say "Get the ******** off my back." But, i'm also wayyy to nice for my own good.
I also hate the fact that I have this feeling in the back of my head, next to the voices, that I will be alone forever. And, I think I messed up my ankle because , I fell on it wrong like, last year and it hurts... RAWR! -slams head into wall-Also.. I hate people who think i'm Emo. I'M NOT! I also hate cancer cause it took my mom and i got involved in this huge custody battle over my aunt and my dad....  

shade of lightning

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:55 pm
shade of lightning
I hate who I am.. Everyone thinks i'm a freak, i can't get a girlfriend cause either They won't talk to me, Or, they don't even want to be friends. I also hate the fact that I am addicted to star wars/gundam/transformers/ halo/anime/ manga/the computer, it makes me feel like a huge nerd, and then to top it all off, everyone gives me crap for the stuff i do! I want to say "Get the ******** off my back." But, i'm also wayyy to nice for my own good.
I also hate the fact that I have this feeling in the back of my head, next to the voices, that I will be alone forever. And, I think I messed up my ankle because , I fell on it wrong like, last year and it hurts... RAWR! -slams head into wall-Also.. I hate people who think i'm Emo. I'M NOT! I also hate cancer cause it took my mom and i got involved in this huge custody battle over my aunt and my dad....

dude, liking starwars and anime does not make you a dork. 3nodding and i know this, because i like those things and am certainly NOT a dork, not even out here in grown-up real-world land. heart

*pats* you're not given any obstacle you can't overcome, and by dealing with all this crappy stuff, you'll come out of it a better, stronger, more awesome person. i know it sucks NOW, but you have to look towards tomorrow and have faith that its going to get better!

also, no one will ever love you if you don't love yourself first, sug. heart

hope things get brighter and lighter for you soon! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:46 pm
bluegrass cat
shade of lightning

dude, liking starwars and anime does not make you a dork. 3nodding and i know this, because i like those things and am certainly NOT a dork, not even out here in grown-up real-world land. heart

*pats* you're not given any obstacle you can't overcome, and by dealing with all this crappy stuff, you'll come out of it a better, stronger, more awesome person. i know it sucks NOW, but you have to look towards tomorrow and have faith that its going to get better!

Well then....hm... I don't love myself...  

shade of lightning

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:03 am
shade of lightning
bluegrass cat
shade of lightning

Well it's pretty hard to love someone else when you don't love yourself. Trust me, I know. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:14 am
Another thing i hate is the fact that they arre driving up prices on hasbro figures Now, i'm 13 mind you, so yeah, getting maybe 5 bucks a month used to be cool when figures were like 6, but now, they are up to eight.....also, i am begining to toleralte myself, although i wish the voices in the back of my head would be quiet.
EDIT: Yeah, i know, it's stupid.  

shade of lightning

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:32 pm
pineapple07
shade of lightning
bluegrass cat
shade of lightning

Well it's pretty hard to love someone else when you don't love yourself. Trust me, I know. 3nodding

Word to this. It's very, verra true.

And man, 13 is a rough age to be. In fact, 13 through 15 were all pretty bad for me. x_x But hell, I think it's normal, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Easier said than done, I know >_>;

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:41 pm
F**IN ***TARD D:< I WILL HAVE REVENGE scream  

churrlo

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:04 am
Why is gifting disabled? D< I sent two gifts to my sister a while ago and she STILL can't open them, it's been weeks.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:55 pm
aprilness
pineapple07
shade of lightning
bluegrass cat
shade of lightning

Word to this. It's very, verra true.

And man, 13 is a rough age to be. In fact, 13 through 15 were all pretty bad for me. x_x But hell, I think it's normal, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Easier said than done, I know >_>;

I was SUCH a poser when I was 12 and 13. rofl

Now I at least THINK i've got my head on somewhat straight.

Trust me, Shade, when you get older, life will suck less. I could barely stand myself at the age of 13. Now I like myself most of the time!  

MonsieurSponge

shade of lightning

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:27 am
Rawr. i know, i'll learn to like myself....Also, I hate tracfone...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:42 am
shade of lightning
Rawr. i know, i'll learn to like myself....Also, I hate tracfone...

And honestly, if you're 13, how the hell do you expect yourself to handle having a gf smoothly? My ex was 15 when we started going out and he STILL doesn't know how to handle me. wink xd heart
It's okay. I told him I could wait. And then he went and got another gf. crying gonk But she asked him out. [He has no backbone to say no].
So now I'm kind of just floundering around... xd  

MonsieurSponge

shade of lightning

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:06 pm
meh. I don't have the guts to ask a girl out... and i seem to always get hit on by guys.....Even though i look nothing like a girl  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:09 pm
shade of lightning
meh. I don't have the guts to ask a girl out... and i seem to always get hit on by guys.....Even though i look nothing like a girl

That's okay. I have a girlfriend that I can't help but act extremely homosexual with. xd Maybe you just have that affect on guys, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.  

MonsieurSponge

shade of lightning

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:13 pm
it gets kinda annoying though.....Grr I hate being broke  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games