Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Knight Skyy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:40 pm
Welcome welcome lovies. I do hope you stay and fun with us, though many tend not to. domokun heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:55 am
aloha everyone. Just started using my gaia account after 3 years again when i saw the booth at this years fanime. I'm into video games and anime, and am currently in school and working as a bartender.  

rude32

poopie999

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:21 pm
i just got here....
n i am new gaians....
nice to meet u.... 4laugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:15 am
Hello, I am new to Gaia and this guild, you can call me Jay. I am 16 years old, I live in Canada. Nice to meet you, all.  

CG-Nightviper

Slythendor Princess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:03 pm
Well...My name is Elizabeth, I am 16 years old, and this isn't my main account. It isn't a mule, either, though. This is a roleplay account I created on the off chance that I could get a roleplay going. My actual account is bRiNg YoUr OwN gRaPeFrUiT if you wanted to check out some more information on me. I'm debating whether I should join this guild on my other account. I don't know if I'm allowed to, but if I am, then yay!

Other than that, I love reading pretty much any book that comes under my nose, I work hard at the goals I set my mind to, and I have an insane sense of humor. I try not to get on people's nerves, but it happens sometimes with my aforementioned sense of humor, which can be a bit biting. I have been warned about cutting my throat on my sharp tongue, so if my humor offends you, please tell me, and I'll try and tone it down.

Other than that, I'm just Liz. Oh, and I'm a redhead, so be warned. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:08 pm
Welcome! Have fun and post in the bar onced in awhile  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Anastasia15

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:13 am
Hi I am very new to Gaia (two days) So Im a little shy. I don't understand everything yet but I am learning. If I do something wrong please inform me. Thank you for allowing me into this Guild! I hope that I will serve you well. redface  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:29 am
Hi everyone... I'm Tilde, and I'm sort of new here. Well, I had an account a few years ago that I rped with a lot, but that was a long time ago and I wanted to start anew. Mostly because Gaia has grown so much since I was last here! It threw me off a bit! mrgreen

Thanks for letting me join... I think I'll go lurk and post for a while. (Probably more lurking than posting for now... I'm afraid I'm a little shy. rolleyes )  

Tilde_Valentine

Betty Clark-Holmes

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:52 am
Well, I have done this once already, but I suppose I could add some more information about me. First off, I suppose I should say that I was on here originally as JaydeGreen, so I'm obviously the same person with just a different avatar. With that out of the way, I draw anime, I have a tendency to be quite shy until I get to know you, I love watching movies, usually weird ones, like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, for example.

I have a doggie named Cleo. She's my baby. No matter what anyone else in my family says, Cleo's mine. I am what my friends call eccentric, or at least Carolyn, and more often than not, I'll be reading. Or on Gaia. Or playing with Tektek's avi creator.

So, once again, other than that, I'm just Liz. And a second warning: I'm a redhead with a temper to match, or so Mum says.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:32 am
hello everyone! im funny_pinoy9o9...i use to be known as DepresedLiLFilipinoBoy9o9 but i was hacked so now im back!!  

hibye51o

AWsquared

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:27 pm
Hi! None you may not know me because I don''t go to this guild that much so I'll introduce myself! I'm BlueRoyal. I'm 15 years old and I like anime and manga. I also like to draw and I"m good at it. If you want to see some of my artwork here's my DeviantART page/gallery:
http://animeartist92.deviantart.com/gallery/
Please comment! Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:39 am
i am new hello everybody  

codles1829

Rabidactyl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:55 am
Hi! I'm not going to say I'm new here like everyone else beacuse its obvious I am or I wouldn't be posting in here...
A little bit about me:
I love to rp
I love anime (a lot of it any way)
I hate hentai (nothing against anyone who does, it's just a personal preference)
I hate brussuel sprouts.
And I really love sushi and tacos.
Oh! and I speak Spanish!
So I just wish to say: Merry Christmas to all; and to all a good night.
See 'ya around everybody!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:45 pm
hey everyone!

im akihito and im from western europe. im a true fan of ancient japan and my mission here on gaia is to recover that lifestyle.

im what young gaians would call Senior: 26yo.

but since i drink from the fountain of youth...no prob xd

hope to see you all many times around here too.

anything you need email me.

AK  

Atypical Mule

Devoted Vegetarian

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:49 pm
Hello everyone! Hope you stay active!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games