Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:08 am
Dante woke up the next morning a little fatigued from last night fun."Crap, late for school" He rolled off the bed and hit the floor. He noticed Raven and gave her akiss then went to the showers. " I'll let her sleep a little longer."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:10 am
as johnny got out of his first class he leaped into a rooftop and decided to take a 10 minute brake boy i learned alot in class today i wonnder how the new kids doing he asked  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:14 am
johnny saw craven and kairi as well as the new kid in a distance he leaped toward the three and landed safely hey new kid he said whats your name  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:15 am
Dante begins to count each bite wound on his body with a smile. "One... Two.... Three pairs, " He noticed one more on his a**. "Okay..... four.." He laughed quietly then went out for some breakfast on his motorcycle. He comes back with a man and a lady both around the early 30s looking at his house with amazement. "Wait, I'll wake up my girlfriend she been dying for some guest." Then begin to steal his items. Dante doesn't seem to care. "They won't get away with any of it."  

Dante Aurion

` m a i i

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:16 am
Celestial turned around and saw the person she helped earlier smiled and transformed. Kairi giggled. "Who? Me or Celestial?" Kairi asked and hugged Johnny.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:19 am
johnny hugged back and asked kairi whats that new kids name  

vampire_guardian116

` m a i i

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:23 am
"Hmm? I don't know... Celestial just helped him to Room 128." Kairi explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:25 am
o0ok said johnny hey kairi what do you say we do something today  

vampire_guardian116

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:29 am
"Then names Richter" He said to Johnny. He looked at Kairi "I never got to thank her for helping me earlier. So when you see her would you tell her i say thanks? So what class do you guys have next?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:31 am
ummmmm i dunno he said its my first day actually going to classes he said as he pulled out his crumpled schedule i have class 131  

vampire_guardian116

` m a i i

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:50 am
"Yeah.. Nice to meet you! I'm Kairi!" Kairi said as her wings were spread. "I'm the goddess of war as Celestial is the goddess of angels" Kairi expalined.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:11 am
"Wow. I'm in the presence of a goddess. Boy, do i feel special. Well I gotta get to class but we should hang out at lunch." Richter dashed off to his next class.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:28 am
She walked around aimlessly, looking for something to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:44 am
Dante Aurion
Dante begins to count each bite wound on his body with a smile. "One... Two.... Three pairs, " He noticed one more on his a**. "Okay..... four.." He laughed quietly then went out for some breakfast on his motorcycle. He comes back with a man and a lady both around the early 30s looking at his house with amazement. "Wait, I'll wake up my girlfriend she been dying for some guest." Then begin to steal his items. Dante doesn't seem to care. "They won't get away with any of it."

Raven had woken up when she heard the shower turn on. She rolled over and looked at the clock. It was 8:15. I wonder what schools going to be like today...Raven thought to herself. Then she remembered last night and touched her fangs. Oww..too many bites if they are still that touchy...Raven thought and retracted them. That's a little better..She thought when she heard Dante come back into the house. It sounded like he had people with him so Raven laid back down and waited for him to come wake her.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:50 am
Dante goes toward his room and gently shakes Raven. " Time to wake up. I brought you some breakfast if your still hungry." I wonder if i filled her up last night? He waves to the two guest who past the door. He realizes the man's pockets are filled with his stuff. stare "Jerk..."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games