Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:13 am
"Jaden, would you mind going by boat?" I asked looking into an empty pantry. "Where's the food?" I asked  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:16 am
"Right, you're gonna have to get that Keitsume. I'll stay with Jaden. Good luck in this snow waste land!" Amaya said walking to the Boats, "thanks for the kudos."  

LostSanity173

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:16 am
Jaedn was like a hyper little pup "i've never gone by boat before"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:23 am
"I haven't either! This'll be fun! I'll go get some food, how much do you need me to get?" I asked the occupants of the boat. Kona had laid down in a bed onthe floor already.  

Keitsume

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:25 am
"For fun, lets lay, two weeks worth. I hope you can do it in the dark." Amaya walked to over to a lanter that she had nailed the ceiling. "Keitsume, do us a favor for a moment please, light these lanterns" there were five in all. On on the table and four on the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:27 am
Jaden looked around "what can i do?"  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:27 am
"Alright," I walked over to the lanters and lit them with a finger. The boat was bright in the night. Even without windows. I then walked out of the boat without Kona preparing to hunt again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:30 am
When Keitsume left Amaya pulled up a trap door in the floor to reveal a small space to put stuff. "I thought it would be sun to install a secret area. Storage for all of us. Chose a bed Jaden, and at the foot of it on the floor there will be a trap bigger secret area for you personally. Stuff that you need." Amaya closed the trap door and draw bridge door.  

LostSanity173

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:32 am
Jaden quickly jumped onto a bed "but i dont have any personal belongings"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:38 am
"You might later," Amaya said then chose her bed and took off her shoes. "The shelves above your bed are yours too. I'm sure you want to store your swords somewhere," She smirked  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:53 am
I followed amayas footprints in the snow to a small broken down hovel. "So this is what she made the boat out of" I muttered walking into the mess. I found a couple thick peices of glass and some dusty blankets and picked them up. "More supplies." There was a cabinit next to a broken chair. I opened the cabinit and found a few bottles and a bucket. I took the bottles and put all the supplies I had found into the bucket. I found two other buckets laying around the hovel and took them too. I searched the hovel even more to see if there were any other items that were usefull. I found a deck of cards, clothing, cloth, blankets, dishes, needles, nails, spare wood, thread, paper, writing materiels, utensils, gauze, and a couple dusty books.

I filled up the buckets and left them inside the hovel so that I could go hunt then come back for them. I was about to leave when I desided to look around for anything that looked like food in the hovel. I walked to a couple places that food would be kept where I didn't look before. The part of the floor I was on sounded hallow. I tapped it the broke the wood. under there was like a basement. I dropped myself down. It was a small aread with walls of rock. there was frozen meat, fruits and vegitables all around. And bottles of liquid. I smiled. It was deserted so I helped myself to taking it. I looked around for something to carry it all in. There was a couple more buckets down there so I filled the up. The food I had looked like it would be good for months. I headed back to the boat with the food and accesories then.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:57 am
There was a knock on the boat door and Amaya got up and walked to the door. "Who is it?" She asked darkly
"Me," Keitsume's voice called. Amaya relaxed and opened the door. "
Thank goodness its only you," She spotted the buckets in Keitsume's hands, "Raided the hovel, huh?"
"yeah"
"Well, give the food to me and I'll put it away," Amaya took the food and put it into the pantry and cabinit. "We left you the bed by Kona," Amaya closed the door behind Keitsume "How'd you get all this food?"  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:59 am
"before we do anything," I pulled the glass out of a bucket. there were three peices. "We need to make windows. Amaya, I trust you to do that. Then, I'll tell you."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:01 am
Amaya took the glass from Keitsume's hands. "We need circles, Keitsume. And you're the only one who can melt them. Please." Amaya gave them back to Keitsume and cut a circle next to the door. A cool breeze came in and she sivered. next she walked over to the table and made a circle there. Last, she made a circle on the opposite wall from the door. "Keitsume, quikly, before we freeze to death again.  

LostSanity173

Keitsume

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:05 am
I melted the glass int shape and we fit them into the holes and she secured them tightly. "Now we push off," I walked out side of the boat and started to push the heavy boat into the water. It took a while but finally the boat was floating joyfully on the water. It was well balanced. It was floating away from me fast. the door was floating on the water also.
"Drat," I muttered, "Amaya! Jaden!" I called from shore.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff