Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
"What would you do" GAME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna play?
  Why not.
View Results

wezamuntkee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:06 pm
be a ninja gwurl ! xd 3nodding 3nodding whee whee

wwyd if u were around BA Baracas and he was ina bad mood  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:44 am
Spread Your Wings...
um..ye what? I have no idea so I would do nothing

What Would You Do If you could fortell the future and something bad was gonna happen?
...and Fly..

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:57 pm
For me it would depend on who to and how "bad" it would be.

WWYD If Gaia were shut down permanently?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:28 pm
I'd commit suicide xd WWYD if your mom was threatening to kill herself?  

area51l

wezamuntkee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:21 pm
dependz .. try n help , and or move out n release myself of any guilt for circumstances out of my control , due to other peoplez conscious choice of behaviour , including threatening

wwyd if ur computer has 3g issues of working most days then stop working n then u miss out on chatting and daily chances *lol* *almost ^.^ *  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:45 pm
Hm...I'd deal with it somehow...missing a couple Daily Chances isn't much, but I'd miss chatting...

WWYD if you found a letter with a skull drawn on it?  

Red Alert Serise

1-harmony-1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:36 pm
throw it away..

what would you do if everybody hated you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:22 pm
wow .. wat a whack question .. um .. learn to not care bout other peoplez interest or lack of , in me , and live my own life as each other has to live their own , with and or without others opinions around and or affecting them ..

wwyd if u relly wana get and lern to play electric guitar but are way overdrawn wida bank ninja  

wezamuntkee

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:14 pm
Wait for my rebate to show up(actually Im gonna upgrade my comp when it comes after me taxes)

WWYD If yur rebate from tha Gov. was like several thousand $$$$$$?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:46 pm
I would put it in my "buying a house" piggy bank

Who would you be if you woke up tomorrow and were (surprise!) your favorite fictional character?  

mirthy

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:23 am
Thats a tough one......I could be LESTAT the vampire, MORPH from Xmen, or even an Animorph...I dunno, too many choices.

BTW...its supposed to be a WWYD question xp

WWYD If you were 25 and liked a single girl whose 28 but youve never been good at this type of thing and youve had next to no experience with it and youre nerves were shot because you wanna give her a Valentines gift and ask her out sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:10 pm
Give it a shot! Not all couples have it so that the man is older. Besides, you never know how the person feels until you confess. Besides, by age 28, I think it's somewhat safe to say that people are a lot more mature than they are at High School, and they're also much nicer. So they'd be less likely to hurt your feelings!

WWYD if your friends from long ago suddenly moved away?  

Red Alert Serise

mirthy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:13 pm
(You are right, I blew it..it should have been what would you do if you woke up as your fav...etc..sorry!)

That happened to me in reverse. I moved away from all my friends. I keep in touch via the computer and tele and make more friends, too!

what would you do if you found out your best friend is stealing stuff?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:53 pm
put them in the what would u steal word game ^.^

IRL , um , keep my own stuf away frum em , n let them lead their own lives to their own destination .

dependz also tho , if the person is receptive or seemingly not ..

wwyd tha cat took up a lot of space on tha bed ! * omgosh he's right in tha middle and dozing ! .. gracious ! *  

wezamuntkee

stargazer26

Dapper Shopper

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:25 pm
um... Pick him up and place him somewhere else? Or watch my bro kick him off the bed... cuz he's mean like that...

WWYD if you woke up and found yourself in a random anime world?  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games