Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:18 pm
((SHMOLY CRAP GUESS WHAT'S ALIVE.))
((My mind took a little vacation today and wandered back here. And by "my mind took a little vacation" I mean "someone mentioned Teen Mom which while I myself don't like somehow was reminded of preggerssnake!Van which made my soul go 'teehee!' and wanted to return to loveydovey!Van and the rest of the family." So here we are.))
((Inspiration levels...are low....BUT I MISSED THESE FINE CHARACTERS, GOSHDARNIT, AND I WANTED TO RETURN TO THE LUFF. crying *group hugs everyone in the rp. Except Atius. Because ******** Atius*))

"So did the beach trip come before or after the smuggling? And just how long were the rap sheets involved?" Daemon joked with a smirk.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:28 pm
{OMG WEWT. :3
Lol, teen moms. XD
Well, I'm sure we could come up with something insanely random or silly to use as a "plot twist".
Also, Zelly, nobody should ever want to ******** Atius. He smells like a bile mixture of Chris-chan and the mold!edition of Paris Hilton's panty drawers.}

"Too long to bother with without some nice gold incentive." Larai joked back with a snicker. "As for when, it was during for the most part. You'd be surprised how difficult it is to keep even a small bit of paper out at sea without the wind blowing it away."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:35 pm
((Not unless the ******** in question is ******** with him. i.e., turning him into our Butt Monkey/comic relief when we're not screwing with our families for fun and profitangst.))

"Maybe the proper question would be how long is your rap sheet? I thought you only dabbled in thievery?" Daemon said, honestly a little surprised that she actually helped other criminals, even if the paycheck was worth it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:56 pm
{True, true. emotion_awesome }

"My main focus is thievery. I've also done smuggling, fraud, and maybe a little extortion if my target was a real douche." Larai replied with a small shrug. "I sometimes help a fellow criminal out, if they've been good to me. Mainly, coughing up the dough or giving valuable information. Those who don't pay up don't buy my silence when their enemies come looking for them." In other words, Larai was probably your typical thief - not all too loyal in most cases, and holding little pity for the criminals who did get on her bad side.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:14 pm
"In short, the same as your run-of-the-mill thief, just with a more expensive list of prizes over the years." Daemon said he lay back to soak up the rays with a highly satisfied smile and his arms folded behind his bed. "You know, I'm glad this is a family of crooks. I can't imagine what would happen if any of us actually had to work for a living."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:26 pm
"We'd all be long dead of boredom by now, I'd bet." Larai replied. "Maybe I'd never have stopped being such a sensitive little bookworm." Larai, as she currently was, found the thought of being anything like her childhood self horrifying.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:30 pm
((Just got a knock on the door and was asked to help someone with his psychology project. Normally as the kind-hearted and helpful soul that I like to think I am, I would have gladly aided him in his time of need, but I had to turn him down. Why you may ask? Well my 'help' was going to require my kissing a notepad and then writing down my name and bra size. Yeeeeeeaaaaahno. I'm honestly a little disturbed as to what that project was.))

"Thank the gods for that then, because I doubt I would have gone for that back then." Daemon said with a slight chuckle.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:34 am
{I like to think that sort of thing means a polite FAP FAP FAP would ensue in the nearby bathrooms, should you have actually answered the little ******** style="color: orchid">"That's true. I was also really dependant on everyone else. At least now I can sometimes pull my weight." Larai grinned. "I would probably end up wearing a baggy and unflattering outfit to hide my assets too!" she joked.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:49 am
((I just realized, have I told you about my awesome english teacher yet? Because I have an awesome english teacher that must be God's way of paying me back for making me suffer with Professor Batshit last semester.))

"I hope my doting on you is still allowed though. If you clean out all the museums by yourself I'll never get the chance to be your Prince Charming."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:13 am
{Orly? What are they like? :3 Aside from awesome, of course.}

"I don't mind that in the least." Larai layed herself down beside Daemon, offering him a light kiss on the forhead. "I just like being useful, y'know?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:33 am
((Well, on the first day, she openly admitted to being a comic book nerd, she does a podcast on comics, she's a gamer, she told us her guild in WoW is among the top five on her server, she is fluent in lolcatese, she knows her memes, and she's even made Portal jokes in class and used the "Don't Tase Me, Bro" video in an academic example, and also made some political jokes taking a few cracks at Bush.))

"Too independent and you might hurt my manly pride." Daemon joked. "Anything you do I want to do right alongside you." he said returning the kiss.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:43 am
{That kicks a**. emotion_awesome Lol, I wish I had a teacher/boss like that!}

"Don't worry. I won't stray too far off on my own." Larai joked back, reaching over to gently caress his cheek. "Heists aren't as fun all by myself, anyway."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:56 am
((Scenes of awesome from class:
*class is going over arguments and Jen (the teacher so cool she wants us to be on a first-name basis with her) wants us to come up with reasons and evidence to back up both sides of suggested arguments. on the board are class suggested arguments of abortion, gay marriage, child leashes, and Cake vs. Pie. under Cake vs. Pie, Jen added "(the cake is a lie)" to which the whole class had a good chuckle*
Jen: I'm making a note here: huge success.
*class laughs some more and Jen fist pumps*

*in another case, we were talking about 'logical fallacies', those arguments that aren't really arguments. in this case, the idea of essentially calling the other guy names*
Jen: So say for example I said George W. Bush issss a s**t-flinging monkey. *me and one other person chuckle* I got two of you to laugh which means the rest of you are probably republicans....))

"Well, you can't stray too far from me anyway, or I'll be a greedy, sex-crazed a*****e again. Not that I can think of any reason why you'd want to leave my charming side."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:18 pm
{Lol. XD It's always fun making fun of poloticians; no matter who you make fun of, you can't go wrong because they all suck. emotion_awesome
Again, you have an awesome teacher. I envy you. XDD}

"Exactly!" Larai snuggled herself close, a big grin resting upon her lips. "I love you so much." she muttured, suddenly feeling rather sentimental. Probably because I can't think of much else to write for her, but still!

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:16 pm
"I love you too, if not moreso." Daemon said before looking away to pull something out of his shadow. It was a map of the island, currently held up by a shadow tendril. "So, to my knowledge, we've got a tropical island all to ourselves and supposedly a pirate hideout that may or may not still be in use along the cliffs on the west side. We essentially have an island of possibilities for every possible tropical island plot imaginable, outside of being stranded and anything that appeared on Lost, because that show was ridiculous."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games