Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:26 pm
{I'm sorry if this is a bother, but whenever you have the chance, please can you post in SMV?}

"You can say that again. It was a complete and utter mindscrew!" Larai replied with a snicker. "As for our possibilities...hm...I'm tempted to either visit the pirate hideout or to see if there's any hidden tombs near the center. The cliffs also seem like an interesting spot to visit too."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:30 pm
((Sorry, I'll see what I can do. >.<;; ))

"Oo, I hadn't thought about ancient tombs. Burial treasure of island natives is just as good as pirate loot if not better." Daemon said with an excited sparkle in his eye as he marked the places with a shadowy spot. Like the dreaded Black Spot of pirates but for maps.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:38 pm
"We should be real careful if we do somehow end up running across said natives. Or any traps, for that matter. I'd rather not invoke one of those stupid 'captured and molested by cannibal natives' tropes that seem all too popular." Larai noted, imagining afterwards how unpleasant that would be.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:41 pm
"Though you have to remember, the victims of said traps didn't have the blood of gods or demons running through their veins. We'd be more likely to trap them then them trapping us." Daemon pointed out easily.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:06 pm
"You've...got a point." Larai chuckled somewhat sheepishly, embarassed with herself a little bit for even thinking that such primitive people could best them.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:16 pm
(( http://www.cracked.com/article_16878_if-twilight-was-10-times-shorter-100-times-more-honest.html?wa_user1=5&wa_user2=Movies+&+TV&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=recommended ))
((More Twilight mockery. Enjoy.))

"Unless you were hoping to reenact scenes from Indiana Jones flicks." Daemon joked.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:23 pm
{Total frickin' roflcoptors. XD Thanks for the link! biggrin }

Larai laughed. "Maybe after we've stolen the treasure and have gotten to safety."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:38 pm
((The "recommended articles" should also have ones for New Moon and Eclipse. biggrin ))

"Drat, and I forgot to pack my hat and whip!" Daemon joked.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:53 pm
{I'll be sure to go look. biggrin }

"Well, I guess we can just make do with kissing and swimming naked in pools of treasure..." Larai joked back in reply.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:21 pm
((WE GUN' SCROOGE MCDUCK THIS s**t.))

((I felt compelled to say that. I apologize.))

"Or make do with kissing and swimming naked period. There should be a crystal clear lake complete with waterfall somewhere in the center of the island." Daemon pointed out.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:31 pm
{WEWT.
We all have our impulses. You with hilarious refferences, me with ripping the hearts out of the breasts of men who treat me like this. It's entirely natural. XD}

"I like the sound of that~" Larai purred in delight, sitting herself up while a sultry smirk settled itself upon her features. "Want to go try that now? Or should we stay out here and lounge in the sun for a bit longer?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:38 pm
"Well, if I stay out here for too long, we'll be dining on roasted demon wings for dinner, so don't feel like you need my okay to go do something else." Daemon joked as he sat up.

((What can I say? I heart random references (that I recognize).))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:48 pm
{Inorite? Often a good conversation starter/fuel/response too. :3}

Larai chuckled, soon standing herself up and ready to go. "Well, let's go, then~ I look forward to seeing how the water feels~"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:27 pm
((So I did some thinking today (jokes to add on include "a dangerous pastime, I know" and "when I should have been paying attention in class") about possible twists and I kept coming back to Senel, our resident snake babeh, and things we can do with bringing his serpent side to the surface. Taking a little nostalgia trip, I read some of the past pages to refresh my memory of the more recent events (goddamn college classes making my posts sound too damn fancy) and I remember Senel having a bit of trouble learning the trade of theivery while Anise is being a star pupil. Maybe when he gets old enough or something he suddenly becomes freaking amazing at it while more snake-like traits start to show, like slitted pupils and maybe even patches of scales starting to show. Right now I'm trying to think of what else to do with this, but for now that's all I have. This has been a news bulletin from the mind of the Zelly.))

"If it doesn't feel good, it should at least look beautiful enough. I never realized just how amazing the tropical flora was." Daemon said as he got to his feet.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:34 pm
{Suggestions: eating rats/vermin/whatever as a favorite snack - either alive or recently dead, immunity to poisons or the ability to poison others with a bite, scary hissing when pissed, cold-blooded (as in cannot generate his own body heat), ect. ect.
We should do all that with all of this. That would be emotion_awesome }

"Maybe we could model for a honeymoon portrait amongst the flowers, then." Larai half-joked, reaching over to latch onto Daemon's arm while they walked along, so long as he didn't mind it all too much.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games