Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:18 pm
=O

Airbrushing ups the pretty +2. o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:20 pm
Wow I look good without freckles... or at least less visable. Thanks!

And you really think my teeth are cute? GTR hates them... says I need braces.

Pete is kinda cute... 3nodding

Edit: That it does Jaft. It doesn't make me look great or hot, but better anyways.  

God-Raped-Me

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:25 pm
You might have to show us a toothy smile because I don't see anything wrong with them.

Edit: I mean REALLY toothy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:26 pm
God-Raped-Me
Wow I look good without freckles... or at least less visable. Thanks!

And you really think my teeth are cute? GTR hates them... says I need braces.

Pete is kinda cute... 3nodding

Chica, you really need to read this book, at the very least it explains the male psyche on the finding a mate front: Why Mr. Right Can't Find You by J.M. Kearns. Your teeth are not that bad at all, at least not from what I can see in that picture. Sure braces are nice (though a christly expensive pain in the a** and downright agonising for something so cosmetic unless your bite is screwed up to the point it wrecks your teeth and/or jaw) but it's not like you've got dirty hobo teeth pointing out in all directions. I'm sure there are lots of people out there who would find those teeth absolutely adorable.

God-Raped-Me
Edit: That it does Jaft. It doesn't make me look great or hot, but better anyways.

Well to see how stunning you look and to prove to you that you are indeed quite the gorgeous female you'd have to let someone knows their way around a camera take a full body shot of you, because I am certain that if given the opportunity you could look quite stunning with minimal effort, especially by that photograph. The way you talk about yourself I was half-expecting some sort of hideous toad-woman if I ever saw a picture.  

Trish the Stalker

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:29 pm
Jaft: I'll try to find one for you.

My teeth do mess up my bite. My jaw shifts when I open it half way, sometimes it doesn't shift back and I bite my teeth... if that makes any sense to you at all. sweatdrop But I could have worse teeth you're right.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:30 pm
Toad woman. ROFL!!!!

@GRM: Okies!  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:34 pm
God-Raped-Me
Jaft: I'll try to find one for you.

My teeth do mess up my bite. My jaw shifts when I open it half way, sometimes it doesn't shift back and I bite my teeth... if that makes any sense to you at all. sweatdrop But I could have worse teeth you're right.

Well you could look into getting it fixed if it ends up causing problems, but I think it gives you a certain character. And I mean the good kind of character, in the way that Adrien Brody's broken nose is what gives him his particular appearance that everyone knows, not like the "it looks bad but you have character" kind of thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:35 pm
Haha! I have a pic where I look like a gnome!

It's horrible!

Edit: I know what you mean Belle. I just wish GTR would think that.  

God-Raped-Me

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:37 pm
God-Raped-Me
Haha! I have a pic where I look like a gnome!

It's horrible!

I have a few where I look like I'm all eyeballs. I have no idea how it happens but I just end up going all bug-eyed in them and everything but my eyeballs and cheekbones practically disappear. I'm also rather prone to double-chin pictures - the ones where it looks like you have a double chin in them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:38 pm
All eyeballs?

Will you please this young man's fetish?  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:39 pm
I'll see if I can dig one up for you Jaft xd rolleyes

EDIT: None on the computer, and I'm not trying to take a bad picture on purpose because then it won't happen, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:42 pm
crying

And you even teased me with the eyeball rolling emoticon.

*breaks down*  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:59 pm
Jaft
crying

And you even teased me with the eyeball rolling emoticon.

*breaks down*

You'll live.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:05 am
User Image
Jaft you're not the type that likes to eat eyeballs are you?
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games