Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:13 pm
Ashoc had sighed when Nerius died, but didn't begrudge him his decision. She couldn't react more than raising her hand goodbye to him, and had then turned away and left.

___

Ashoc glanced over at Roland, wondering what was up, only to find a small man was on his shoulder. "This day... just gets weirder all the time... Don't hurt him... till we find out if he's good or bad..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Avalon: he ignored the little man on Roland "Well I know some restaurants" "lets get moving" ^^ he walks toward the city and hesitantly Hedron followed  

Red Glacier

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:18 pm

"Bweeeheheeee. I won't bite much, I'm just a simple man with simple plans and simple hands. Whyyyyyy... harm me if you must, for I am weak in phyzzzzicality, but beeee waryyyy. For I am an innnntegral part of Roland's self CONscious. Harming me means harming himmmm. Bweeehehee!" He spoke in this comical way, looping in and out of accents and inflections and such like a needle through silk. He gestured haphazardly with his staff, swinging it dangerously close to Roland's lobes a few times.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:29 pm
Roland gave up and just hung his head. "No s**t. This is just... wow... I'm so confused. Again. Someone please tell me that know what's up?"  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:32 pm
Avalon: "Holy crap you're tiny!" biggrin he looks at Zhu "I want to put you in my pocket!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:41 pm

The tiny figure did a backflip in midair, coming to hover by Roland's ear again. He disappeared then reappeared on his head, then repeated the action again, this time appearing on his right shoulder.

"You seeeee... I am the young man'sssssubconsciouss innnstinctivvvve. I am that which cauzzezzz hizzz brain to think such nasssty, naughty little thoughtsss. You may callll me Zhuuuu, for Zhu izzz my name, game and claim to fame, just the same." He grinned at his rhyming, snickering himself into a tiny fit before warping to Roland's left side again.

"Jusssst let me a-long for the riiiiide, and I promissssssss you won't regret... it..." He sat down on Roland's shoulder, no longer hovering, closed his eyes, and was silent. He prodded Roland's brain with gentle thoughts of mischief: memories of stealing his rival's toys as a child, of pranking his instructors, of making faces at his mother...

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:02 pm
"Thank you. Uh Avalon was it not?" Elcia sort of jumped to catch up to him. They where missing Nerius so she made a mental not to ask someone, not Ashoc she seemed completely wrecked, perhaps Roland.

She then fell back to take a look at the strange little man on Roland's shoulder.
"How odd." She said peering at him.

((I have a legit excuse ^^ busy time of year in school yah know.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:11 pm
"I suppose I can't really refuse to allow part of my brain from following me. Well, I could, but the repercussions of that could be problematic" Roland thought back about what he had just said. "Wow. That may be the dumbest, most confusing thing I've ever said. It's even scarier that it's not complete random bullshit."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:12 pm
Elcia
"Thank you. Uh Avalon was it not?" Elcia sort of jumped to catch up to him. They where missing Nerius so she made a mental not to ask someone, not Ashoc she seemed completely wrecked, perhaps Roland.

She then fell back to take a look at the strange little man on Roland's shoulder.
"How odd." She said peering at him.

((I have a legit excuse ^^ busy time of year in school yah know.))

Avalon: "yup, Avalon. i'm a disease" biggrin he walks into a restaurant and sits at a large round table while the locals starred in disbelief at their oddball bunch.

"Hey, its a convention in town everyone. its not like we dress like this everyday"

the crowd gave shrugs here and there and continued as if they were not there. he leans in towards the group "I only pick the most convenient times to go into cities" he laughed quietly and a waitor comes and gives them all menus. "I'll cover the bill. get what you all want" ^^ Avalon said happily.

Hedron: he looks at a menu while sitting by the chairs.

Avalon: "hey, biggy, there are seats you know?....whats wrong?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:22 pm
"Well Hedron seems unable to speak." Elcia informed Avalon. She wanted to ask what he meant by "I'm a disease" but she was a little wary of the crowd. She figured it would be best to not draw anymore attention.

"Are you all right?" she ask Ashoc in between perusing the menu.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:36 pm
Roland sat down and picked up a menu. He looked it over and said "Hrm, I want steak."

He then spent five minutes arguing with the dude on his shoulder before finally deciding on a cheeseburger.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:45 pm

"Herrumph and hooahhffff!" Zhu huffed, having lost the argument. "The prime rib would'vvvve tasted much BET-ter in the brainzzzz..." He plopped back down on Roland's shoulder, crossing his twig-like arms. "Young mannn wassseassier to contennnd with whenn Zhu wasss in hissss head."

Then he plopped down on the table, strode across it to the bowl of rolls in the center, and hefted on up, with some difficulty as it was nearly as tall as him. Then he ripped a tiny crumb off and munched on it placidly, sitting on Roland's plate in front of him.

"Mmmm... De-LEC-table ediblezzz herrre..."

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:46 pm
Avalon: "ahh, he is muted. but why isn't he sitting in a chair? Mute people can sit in chairs too can't they?" O.o;

two thugs walk into the restaurant. and sit down and they sneak glares at Avalon

Avalon: just to be a d**k he smiled and waved at them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:49 pm
(( I'm curious..Have Roland and DP seen the Teen Titans cartoon that was out on Cartoon Net work about 2-3 years ago... The episode where a tiny random crazy little version of Robin comes out of no where to be a pest? It's what this is reminding my of ))

Elcia ordered herself a salad along with a plate of spinach ravioli.
Then she took to glancing around the room.
"So what are the points of interest in this city?" she asked casually.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:58 pm
((Nope. Can't say that I have.))

Roland looked down, then at everyone else. "Well, it seems that my brain at least likes the food. About the rest of me, I can't say..."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games