Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:52 pm
BenAndNerdy2
QueenNanami
omg ben rotfl rofl that would be just funny XD !!

i found more papers for you blaugh

Donations for Darth Ben? xD (Ended up being put in the January MC Contest 2.0! I liked it THAT much, after editing it a little on Tektek)

u remind me of Darth Vader XD (*.*) *deep breathing* "Luke I'am your father."

crying "No! it's not true!"

*Luke hand cutting off ensues*

or something like that rofl and what was up with u killing your wife in Star Wars Episode 3 scream lol XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:32 am
User Image  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whoops xD Been hanging around other people's thread that I had to neglect mine in the process. Lol xD

Okies. Now I have a long list of buddies to reply to blaugh

--------------------

@adie>
Heheh I guess you're using tektek to the max, naa? xD
I only open up the site to do tekteks for contests or to check out on item infos xD
Where do you save your tekteks?
In your journal eh? 3nodding

--------------------

@nanami>
I so love the jack'd skirt! xD I love sporting the halloween look.
That is until I stumbled across my ducky avvy look. Hehehe... xD

Aww... that is such a cute you xD Having the twin buns hairdo xD
I never did changed much when I was a newbie sweatdrop
Mainly because I was obsessed in getting gold rather than spending it lavishly xD
Hitting 10k was a major triumph for me. And that was when I bought the g-lol blouse and new hairstyle. Lol xD
As a matter of fact, I still have that hairstyle but for now, it's hidden under the mythic hair xDDD

OMG I look so newbish xD
But yeah, being a newbie is fun however, evolving feels much more better xD

Oops. Not forgetting my thanks to ya for the papers! ^O^

---------------------

@ancantsia>
Lol kimmeh xDDD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
At least I'm showing my love for paper at this stage even rofl
And sankkyu for the inkies!! ^O^
You're my ink-saver! xDDD

----------------------

@symphony>
It's okay xD You're like tena who keeps changing her avvy since that's the main reason why there are so many equips to wear xP
Don't be like me. Lol xD
I rarely change and that's probably why keeping a record of the changes are easier xD

---------------------

@alfred>
Sankkyu for your papers! ^O^
Yeah xD It's the korohistory unveiled. Lol xD
How's that for the History channel? xP

--------------------

@ben>
That was random indeed xD
But hey, that was definitely a neat idea O_O
Can I do Obi-Wan? xD
Wait. I don't even recall how he looks like anyway xP

--------------------

@rio>
Hehehe... I was sporting the halloween look, naa? xD
And when I first met you, you had that same hairdo but of course, with a different account name (rio in small capitals xP).
And sankkyu for the papers!! ^O^

--------------------

@gilla>
Hehe sankkyu for dropping by! ^O^
Hey hey that's a neat font O_O
Where did you get it? xD

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whew... that was long xD
But there's still more to post! ^O^

-------------------------------

Thank you to kaitemaru for giving me bugs and papers xD
I'm going to send off the little critters to aira for her collection xP
Guess what? Your name shall be listed in the front page! Hurrah! ^O^

And have I thanked seriouscat already? sweatdrop
I kind of lost count xD
But yeah, thank you anyway!! xD

--------------------------------

And last but not least ...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH to an ever so kind and generous mysterious heavenly being who wishes to remain anonymous even if I'm dying to know who this person is but could not because all that was left was a message saying "just because I can <3"!!
(Try saying that in one breath xP)

I know it has got to be one of you guys in NSTG since I only posted an inquiry on the jan letters in our guild's chatter box.
*rubs chin*
Now who could it be ...

And yes ... I was donated a lovely little User Image ... crying
I so worship you oh mysterious and godly generous heavenly being!

m(_ _)m ... *worships*

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:14 pm
You make me wanna turn my avi all halloween-ie again rofl
infact i think i will wink

Yar i went walking in the towns today and i tell ya i never seen so much trash around x.x there was paper every where! It's like no gaian knows how to clean up after itself scream ... but now i have a ton of papers to give you 3nodding and it's a surprising lot of papers XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:39 pm
will be sending some paperly crumples a bee picked up
^__^

EDIT: forgot lol.
Yup I have it saved in my journal. It'll be a ton of avi tekteks by the end of the month with the rate I'm saving tekteks right now XD  

Adie05

kireinaj

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:09 pm
User Image
heart
~hello koro blaugh oh btw, yah..maganda becomes magandang when it is preceeded with a noun..for example >>magandang avi (beautiful avi) wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:35 pm

@nanami>
You look more dashing with that theme xD
I'm probably being biased since I love halloween themed outfits xD

I think it's because of the hacker-buddy-request scare that has been giving people the creeps to venture into towns sweatdrop
But yeah, like you, I went on an all out paper-picking spree because the towns were loading smoothly and there were less shadow people in sight xD

And thank you for the papers! xD
The inkies are for your self-keeping or if you want, you can use them for donations xP

------------------------

@adie>
Hey hey, maybe you can show us some of your designs? Like create an adie fashion show streak or something xD
I'm not really sure on the whole set up though xP

-----------------------

@kirei>
Whoa... now we're learning grammars! xD
I should jot this down 3nodding
*scribbles the info into a notebook*
Nyahaaa! xD My own personal tagalog book xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Adie05

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:44 am
Epp! heehee I'll try to do that when I get around to doing that. Still trying to fix my profile and its layout. I'm also considering posting some of my stories there when.. or maybe just 2 XD they aren't finished heheheh.
I'm almost through with my commissions tho. just 2 more and a couple of freebies and an art trade. and there is still this my ever so planning out of a revamped art and quest thread that I started like around early december but still in MS word lol.

Btw, was Gaia offline earlier? I couldn't join and I kept thinking it was my connection going crazy on me again.

ooo another thing... what's been goin on with Kai~? haven't seen him around lately..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:55 am
Spread Your Wings...
koromyst

And last but not least ...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH to an ever so kind and generous mysterious heavenly being who wishes to remain anonymous even if I'm dying to know who this person is but could not because all that was left was a message saying "just because I can <3"!!
(Try saying that in one breath xP)

I know it has got to be one of you guys in NSTG since I only posted an inquiry on the jan letters in our guild's chatter box.
*rubs chin*
Now who could it be ...

And yes ... I was donated a lovely little User Image ... crying
I so worship you oh mysterious and godly generous heavenly being!

m(_ _)m ... *worships*

Wasn't me this time xd
...and Fly..

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:32 am
eek too many long posts...brain overload... xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:01 am
Hi Koro, my what big teeth you have! lol
I was wondering if you could take down the affilliation to My can quest? I am still getting people sending me cans and I keep telling them to sell them! lol Thank you!  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:15 pm
dropping by for a hello to ya~
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:21 pm
Hi Koro its been a while since i last posted, i've been very busy lately since the exams are coming next week heart  

Lilith Blackthorne

Adie05

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:53 am
Koro-chan~
Upity up up ne~

^_^  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games