Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:45 pm
"I wonder whatever happened to that other couple that Marcus mentioned," Kerrigan thought aloud quietly as she descended into the darkness, ignoring Kagura's glare. As she traveled down she cast a small illusion spell on herself, disguising the bright loud colors to make them a more faded gray. She looked almost as though she had just walked out of a black and white movie; only a tinge of color remained. "I hope they're alright." After a moment she giggled softly. "Marcus was quite the character, don't you think? No invited company in seventy years. He must be quite the magnet for trouble, or people in trouble."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:49 pm
"Or people, who are magnets for trouble." Cthugarai added quietly, trying to lighten the mood. "I wonder how deep this thing goes, and how much security there is in here."  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:54 pm
"Who knows." Kagura whispered, wrapping her scarf around her neck more. "I'm getting ready to just jump down this thing!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:57 pm
"If you can guarantee a silent landing, go for it." Cthugarai said just loud enough to reach Kagura. "But keep in mind, none of us know how far down it is."  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:04 pm
"Ok, if you say I can!" Kagura said and transformed into a hawk, flying past everyone. She waited until she got to the very bottom and clung onto the last bar, waiting for everyone else to get down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:41 am
gonk Cthugarai we are suppose to stay together. *he climbs down quickly to meet up with Kagura in fears she would screw something up* *he gets to the bottom and makes room for everyone to get down*  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:29 am
Elcia felt Kagura's wings just brush past her as she flew to the bottom. She almost stepped on Cthugarai. "Sorry" She said in a low whisper as they reached the bottom with the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:23 am
"Don't worry, I didn't do anything!" Kagura said in perfect english even though she was in animal form. She flew down to the bottom and stood next to Draden, still in Hawk form. "I will have to go to mouse form soon."  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:07 pm
Poisoned_Death
"Don't worry, I didn't do anything!" Kagura said in perfect english even though she was in animal form. She flew down to the bottom and stood next to Draden, still in Hawk form. "I will have to go to mouse form soon."
Yeah......we talked about that on the way here confused Everyone ready? I'll take point  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:20 pm
"ok, I'm ready!" Kagura said and transformed into a mouse. "Wow, it actually worked!" She was filled with relief, and waited for the rest of the group to get down to the bottom.  

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:20 am
"Have a little more faith in your abilities Kagura, belief in ones own power is what gives us strength to move forward."
As he reached the bottom he readjusted his scarf to cover his brighter scales. "Which way now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:10 am
Just wait a bit. there are snipers up there on the walls. and guards up there as well O.o *he starts counting the snipers and guards along the tops of the walls* 22! 22 on this wall alone O.O is Zenaku paranoid? *A few tanks start driving around the base in a security like fashion* Wow, Zenaku isn't taking any chances. Alright i'll go..........just give me a sec when they have a blind spot

*He looks at all the soldiers* steady............go *He runs up and turns into a large snake and slithers across the field dodging search lights* *He then turns back into a humanoid dragon and runs towards a vent and begins unscrewing it for it to open. *speaks through the leaves* Careful everyone, we're no match for them. ^^; I'll open the vent while you all get here  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:39 pm
Kerrigan took a deep breath and shrank down to her natural height of three inches tall, while also infusing her dragon helmet with a touch of magic so it shrank with her. "10-4 Draden. I'm on my way," she whispered softly back using her leaf. She waited for a bit for another blind spot then scurried quickly across the field, alternately running and flying across to keep her energy up. Once she reached Draden she sat down and panted lightly. "Man I forgot how hard it is to travel when I'm little," she commented lightly. She didn't change size yet though, figuring it was better to recharge a bit of energy by not being in a different size for any longer than she needed to be.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:07 pm
Cthugarai waited until there was an opening, and whispered into the leaf, "I'm coming across."

He darted across the field, dodging the searchlights with surprising fluidity. Just as he was about to reach the vent a searchlight arced towards his path nearly closing his path, and with a mighty lunge he leaps for the vent and rolls past Kerrigan and Draden, and narrowly gets past the light. "That was a little close for comfort." He whispers.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:09 pm
Kagura quickly made her way acros the field, dodging all search lights. She made it easily to the other side. "I would of prefered to turn into a fly, but I feel better this way!" She whispered, trying to get rid of some of the stress.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games