Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:35 am
yay i'm gonna see more of adie ^^,

wow a contest entitled "How good do you know gaia stuff" eh? sounds deadly cause i don't know much about "gaia stuff" xd sana maging lucky ako 3nodding sorry i forgot what lucky means in tagalog sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:15 am
the word you're looking for is "swerte"
eheeh and heehee! it's going to be a "guess what I'm wearing" contest. still figuring out mechanics and stuff but biggrin yeah ^____^

ehehehe! this avi is one of those to be guessed. and yeah, there will be more than 1 avi to guess razz

oh oh oh!
if you play often in zOMG, can you add my mule, Dean Aono ? i play with him in zOMG. currently stuck on doing the mushroom caps quest. 1/3 lol!  

Adie05

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:08 pm
User ImageFeed us
i can help you if i see you my current cl with my Pirate set is 9.2 i can kill anything with my pirate set i took out the Gnome general in two hits xd
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:26 pm
I'm gonna add you razz I am so far behind in ZOMG Its crazy! I'm just now up to killing the gnome majors -_-

CheevaWoW

Adie05

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:44 am
<3
i accepted your request chee~ hope to see you in one of the servers ehehehe!

@ lilith!
i'm so ever grateful with your wondrous help biggrin
wow! 9.2?
i don't think i'd be going for a certain set coz i like combining things hehehe. ive gotten fond of my meat+bandage and solar rays + bump combo
right now i'm in zen garden quest. darn those drums are tough ehehehe! i'll start focusing on one ring when i get back (i'll be out for a few hours XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:20 pm
User ImageFeed us
the taiko drums eh ^^, hate those things when they gang up i recommend the ninja and chef set it makes you hard to hit and tough xd

the reason why my CL is 9.2 is because my Pirate and Prankster set is already maxed ^^,
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:21 am
wow!
10 is the max then?
my solar rays is in cl5:1
heheh and the next to it is bandage 3 i think.

oh! and i got a couple of new rings too!
fleet feet
rock armor (drop)
duct tape

is there something that can increase the battery life/stamina of our chars?
oh! and i can solo the deadman's pass! but cant kill the boss monster XD ehhehe

PS: I hate hate hate those dolls! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:05 pm
Ack I'm so far behind I still have no idea what you guys are talking about! LOL gonk My highest rings are a 3.0 dervish and a 3.0 solar rays... I have lots tho.. .bandage and hornet's nest and diagnose and rock armor...  

CheevaWoW

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:47 am
User ImageFeed us
@adie

You raised your solar rings till 5.1! can you tell me if the damage has gotten any better? cause my solar rings are just 2.2 and i still don't see any change in damage sweatdrop

@Cheeva

a Dervish 3.0 thats a good ring ^^ it can wipe out hordes of monsters in one blow xd
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:43 pm
hey, zOMGers...! How's it goin'...?

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

anjhae_xorldane

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:12 am
hey I saw that tagalog words of yours! are you guys Filipino too?? surprised surprised surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:15 pm
hi hi!
@ anjhae~
yup~ i'm a filipina~ my profile states that razz

@cat~
doin good. how goes you?

@ Lilith~
seems to be eheheh... i hit 50+ in gnomes? lol
btw, the quests have now beginer rings that include lots of rings (i think all of them now) but i think those rings aren't trade-able.
my main got wish, and divinity from leon biggrin  

Adie05

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:06 pm
User ImageFeed us
hey adie i saw dean aono and adie log on at the same time the other day how did you do that sweatdrop
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:24 am
waaa! ganun ba kala ko si dai lng ang pinay dito ahihi~ vote mo namn ako sa arena oh! ahihi~ mrgreen heart mrgreen  

anjhae_xorldane

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

CheevaWoW

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:15 pm

Yay! My dervish is 4.0 now ^.^ I really need to find you online adie! I haven't been playing much tho sad I've been really busy with stuff around my house with winter around the corner. Good ole gutter cleaning out and bedding down plants for the winter xp

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games