Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

I_AM_THE_TV

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:00 pm
Name: IRL=Katie
Nickname: Katiedidit
Like: Trigun, Samurai Champloo, Escaflowne, Tool, Perfect Circle, Slipknot, Sushi, Pizza, Chocolate, Swimming, Reading, Tennis
Dislikes razz eople who talk ALLLLLLOOOOOOOTTTTTTT and don't let me get a word in edgewise.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:33 pm
Name: EnvysLoveSlave
Title:
Date of Birth: 8/11/1976
Faveourite Colour: Purple, Green, Black, Silver,
Likes:Yaoi, Anime and Manga, many types of music,(including Rock and Metal), LOTR, Fantasy, Suspense, Horror, reading
Dislikes: Bitchy annoying anime females,(they ruin the show), Country music, Stereotyping(like what some people are trying to do people who love anime), Crap anime such as Colorful, Pilot/Candidate, and Jing the Bandit King, Snobs and trolls who put down anime, Squidbillies,(nasty nasty show) Camp Lazlo and Billy and Mandy

EnvysLoveSlave

neon_nightlight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:02 pm
Wheee i'm NEON well thats what people call me I like stuff and things and cookies and chaos before bed time with a glass of warm milk ^^ I draw things some think they are pretty things i thinki need work i work for the monkey cause he pays my rent but in the end we all do a happy dance for the priase of cheese yes?...ok i' think i need to stop before my brain crashes ..again damn doss parts... xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:23 am
hi!! i'm carmz, i live here in Philippines and i'm 13 years old...

hehehe.. lol  

fiery-princess

hypr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:42 am
Name: hypr
Real: Chloe
Likes/Loves: Music [rock to instrumental. Only for the past couple years have I started getting picky] [honestly couldn't go a day without it], drawing [that too], videogames, anime, baking, Terry Pratchett, photoshop, and blueberry bars heart
Dislikes: People who act ignorant and talk to others in an annoyingly high baby voice [on purpose of course], the 1millionroses level in We heart Katamari, bad acting, videogames made into real movies, and my computer because it won't let me scan things into it..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:58 am
Call me Krystal. I've been on gaia for a while, been a catgirl forever. I could care less about anti-catgirl hype. I went through a ninja rp phase for a while, early enough to legitimately claim being the original kitty-ninja, that kinda died tho.
most of the things on my wishlist are idle meanderings of the brain.
what else? oh, I'm 22 and anything else about me can be found out by talking to me. cool  

Krystalcat

Sergeant Bananas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:50 am
Name: Rosa
Nickname:It's either you call me DiamondRane or just Rosa...It doesn't really matter...or does it?
Favorite color: Green!
Dislikes: Too many to list

Well basically just ask me about me and I shall give you a brief description. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:17 am
Thank you for allowin me to join!

I'm Kendra. Kendra is an icky name. I HATE names that end in the letter a, as there are so many of them. Just hate them all. Would've loved to be named Kenny right off the bat. Or Something not so identifiable as a girl's name. Like Jules! I may change my name to that actually..

Kenny ish usually found sleeping, writing poetry, drawing every now and then to improve on her artwork skills, flaming n00bish people, speaking in |_337 and Roleplaying on FLatEarth.com as SovereignSeat, or arenalegends.proboards81.com as Der Kenny. And on extended discussions here! She likes to sound smart, but really is an ignorant little eigth grader actually. Hah. Hahah. Hah.

x.x; She loves green, deep oranges and, and!! MAROONGR4WR.

She's leaving now. xp sweatdrop xp  

KennySheep

Lady Uriel Damia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:45 am
Hello everyone...

Thank you for letting me join and I hope that I will have alot of fun here..

My name is Lady Uriel Damia. I am the misstress of the Lunar Castle and vice captain of the Black and Red club. I am 169 years old (29 in RL), my favourite colors are Black and Red.. (go figgure..>.<), I like most things that make me smile and laugh. I dislike people that think they are better then everyone else, people that think that typo's are not human nature and well everything that makes me cry or sad. I may be grown up but I will always be a kid in heart.. most people that I know think I am 18 so .. ~biibb~ to the numbers of age.. and hello WORLD here I am..

See you around the guild and remember respect gets you firends.. and kindness is FREE...

yours truly

Lady Uriel. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:04 pm
name david
age 15
i live in north bend i go to high school i love to mess with computers i like to be funny plus im kinda the person pepol call te idoit lol rofl but make a lot of freinds any whay umm... i guss thats about it ooo plus i love anime and manga.  

HvKxGankQueenVi

Hilarious Entrepreneur

TheAlmightyQueen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:53 pm
Name: Hannah
What I am: The Queen
Likes: Cute guys, anime/manga, music, family abnd friends, cooking! I want to be a chef  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:56 pm
sup im Jess im 11 and i like pie^^ lol  

Leaf Eater

The Great Teacup

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:58 pm
Hello, everybody! I'm Alex, I'm 14, etc. etc.

Boring stuff. I have aspirations of becoming a chef someday, and I have an unquenchable desire for video games. Yeeeep.

Oh. I'm a boy. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:08 pm
Hola everybody! My name is Kat, and I'm 21 years old. My favorite thing to do on gaia is polls and shopping!! Hope to get know everyone here! heart rofl  

kitterkat_84x

Venia`

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:57 pm
    Hi, my name's Sarah and i'm 14. I like playing Maplestory, listening to music, reading and Gaia. n_n

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games