Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Rythmick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:56 am
intrepid454
Looks at the drink oddly, leaning in to sniff it. "What is it?" he asks wondering how he will react.

*smiles*

it's a secret family recipie that has been passed down through my family for generations.

*removes his glasses and leans down on the bar to look at him more closely*

a lil' scared to drink it?

*smiles*

it's pretty strong.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:29 am
"No!" He looks at the barkeep unsure of himself before taking a long drink of the mystery con-coction "it's gooood..." he says with a high pitched, strained voice as the liquid burns his mouth and throat, before coughing several times.  

Boku wa Hikaru

Precious Loverboy

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Rythmick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:17 pm
intrepid454
"No!" He looks at the barkeep unsure of himself before taking a long drink of the mystery con-coction "it's gooood..." he says with a high pitched, strained voice as the liquid burns his mouth and throat, before coughing several times.

*laughs wholeheartedly at the hacking coughs of intrepid*

drank it like a man too, i have to give you credit.

*he smiles as he puts his glasses back on*

you should have fun with that. there were over 200 micrograms of LSD in it.

*takes a seat to watch the fun*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:04 pm
intrepid454
Demokritos gave him a sideways glance from where he sat, eyes narrowed in a slightly teasing manor. He brought up the bottle to his lips, taking a deep sip of the fine wine. He put the bottle back onto the counter, sealing it back off with the cap.  

Demokritos

Rythmick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:17 pm
Demokritos
intrepid454
Demokritos gave him a sideways glance from where he sat, eyes narrowed in a slightly teasing manor. He brought up the bottle to his lips, taking a deep sip of the fine wine. He put the bottle back onto the counter, sealing it back off with the cap.

*Glances over and realizes what has been happening and strides over to demo*

I realize that I may have been absent from my duties for a little while there, but that does not in any way mean that drinks are free. smile

*Removes the bottle from the counter with a swipe and places it back in it's proper place*

However, I kinda like ya. So those are on the house. smile

Anything else I can get ya?

*Return  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:00 pm
He continues drinking the mystery drink, only finishing half of it before becoming tipsy. Yet continues drinking it, the liquid burning his throat every time it goes down.  

Boku wa Hikaru

Precious Loverboy

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

StarkT2K

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:26 pm
*looks at all the new faces and desides to leave*
its getting to crouded in here for my tastes
*he thought*
"hey bar keep how much do i owe you?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:34 pm
StarkT2K
*looks at all the new faces and desides to leave*
its getting to crouded in here for my tastes
*he thought*
"hey bar keep how much do i owe you?"

*walks over to Star and pats him on the shoulder*

It's free this time buddy. Don't even worry about it. smile

*looks over at intrepid*

You seeing pink elephants and exploring other galaxies yet???

*tosses him a bagel*  

Rythmick

[Ansatsusha Clan] Koukai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:54 pm
I feel like killing another bartender...hehehe...
*Disappears into the shadows*
ninja
Sorry no offense but I'm just bored...hehehe...
I wonder when I'll strike? ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:52 pm
*sips Green tea*
"Just don't kill me!" Ritersbock mutters,unsure as to where [Ansatsusha Clan] Koukai is, and takes a seat in a corner. She can safely see the door from there. ninja She opens her book and writes: Ninja came in and killed the bartender...does the replacement know how to make the perfect Green Tea?  

ritersblock

[Ansatsusha Clan] Koukai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:40 pm
*Talks out from shadows*
Hmmmm? Why would I kill an innocent person? I only killed the first bartender because he gave me sugarfree red bull when I specifically asked for a Hawaiian Red Bull. And please...call me Koukai...
Oh, by the way, you have some nice penmanship. twisted ninja
Hey barkeep...another round of beer for everyone again, on me!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:30 pm
Wonders about stumbling into the bar. "Whelp." she mumbles entering and walks over to a chair checking her surroundings before she sat down on a chair. She reclines into the chain and looked around, "Whose the bar keep?" she asks in wonder hearing that the old bar keep had passed on.  

Myli

Rythmick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:54 pm
Myli
Wonders about stumbling into the bar. "Whelp." she mumbles entering and walks over to a chair checking her surroundings before she sat down on a chair. She reclines into the chain and looked around, "Whose the bar keep?" she asks in wonder hearing that the old bar keep had passed on.

*raises his hand*

I would be the new bar keep you speak of, indeed. May I be of service?

*starts filling up mug after mug of beer*.........  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:24 pm
Okay! I quit...I'm not going to kill anymore bartenders...I got bored of it...now I'm helping! I will now volunteer to be a bartender, also! ninja  

[Ansatsusha Clan] Koukai

postalglyphix1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:20 am
-walks into the bar and sits at the bar nearest to the right end of the bar- -sighs- "I'd like a yeager bomb please, I've had a hard day."  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games