Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TakaiOokami

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:32 am
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

First Year ø Unsorted ø Muggleborn

"Music is easy and simple, you don't have to worry about things like betrayal."
Yesenia tried to breath as she also tried to figure out where to go. She'd nearly missed the train, she wasn't quite sure where everyone else had gone, but she must have spaced out, and as she was doing that, the train started leaving. She managed to catch it, but she was very disoriented right now. "Lyre? Veronica?" she called out, looking. She struggled to remember the last one. "Rowan?" she finished. She tried not to worry, they were probably right next to her and she simply couldn't see them. Or perhaps she had somehow wandered away from them. Either way was disoriented, confused and a wee bit nervous. She held Bass's cage a bit closer. Yep, she was really brave right now. Heart of a lion.
"But in life, your best friends can end up as your worst enemies."

[ooc:]
Bass the Rabbit Status

mc2
shabatha
Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:48 am
shabatha

TakaiOokami

Veronica Kiss
[UNSORTED]
House: Unsorted
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: Yet to start her first year

I so can't wait to get to Hogwarts!

User Image
Veronica was looking around, overwhelmed by the large crowd of students and their pets. These would be her classmates! And better yet they all were witches and wizards, too. She thought excitedly. Then as the initial excitement wore off she realized it was just a train, though the quick lurch surprised her. It was busier than the train her Dad and her took from Dover to London after driving over to Dover, but otherwise it was quite ordinary.

That was when she heard Yesenia's panicked calls and Veronica turned grabbing Yesenia's wrist quickly, not to lose her again. "Jeez," Ronna joked, "Don't freak out so much. It's just people and a train. I had to take the train up from Dover earlier today. Of course that was a lot less busy and quieter, but still... it's just a train and people. I'm here."

She glanced up and frowned as she muttered, "Where's Rowan?" She shrugged and with a smile said, "Ha! Found a free compartment to the left! Now or never!" She grabbed the girl, Yesenia, and pulled her into the free compartment after her. She left the door opened and peaked her head outside again, her bookbag carrying her robes on one shoulder, her free hand holding the door frame as she looked out at the students hurrying by.

In company of: Yesenia Lutrix
Just lost track of Rowan Elliot
[Wearing]

{ }

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:04 am
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

When Elli bounced into the compartment, not a moment passed before she was already cuddling against Cameron while sitting on his lap. Instinctively, the boy wrapped his arms around the redhead, holding her so she wouldn't slip off. "Actually, I do, and she looks just like you," he said with a teasing smirk. The girl on his lap could technically be Verily, but she wouldn't do such a thing. This was instead something Elli would do, so he assumed it had really been her. It was confirmed to be her after she kissed his nose and ran her fingers through his hair. Cam brushed a couple of his fingers through Elli's long, orange hair as she hummed quietly. "It's great not to be fighting with you," he whispered, still stroking her hair gently. Although he didn't miss her nearly as much as after their fallout last year, he still enjoyed the calm, quiet moments they shared together.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:18 am
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

Ariana let out a gasp when she was grabbed from behind. The voice didn't sound at all familiar, so she twisted and turned, struggling to get out of the man's grasp. Too weak to break out of his arms, she gave up and walked to wherever she was led. Nothing's going to happen, there are too many wizards around, she assured herself in an attempt to calm herself down. In reality, the redhead's eyes were on the verge of tears. Of course, she was still frightened. Ariana swallowed hard after being led into an empty compartment. After being turned around, she realized it was actually Steele playing a trick on her all along. "Hey! Steele!" she exclaimed, a smile replacing the look of fear as she hit the boy lightly enough to not hurt him. "That wasn't funny," she said, all the while still smiling. A giggle escaped her lips when Steele said he should take up acting when he grew up. "It only worked 'cause I'm gullible," she mumbled, forming a pouting expression on her face. However, Ariana's brown eyes were still looking up at her boyfriend's blue ones. When asked if she wanted to find the rest of her friends, the girl shrugged. "Actually," she started, reaching her hand towards one of his, "let's just stay here together." A large smile beamed from her face. The couple would be able to get a bit more alone time before arriving at Hogwarts. In her past experiences, she knew that trying to get alone time at the school was nearly impossible, so the train was their best bet. Ariana's smile didn't drop when Steele said he would have to make new friends, for he was confident that he would actually make new friends although they would all be a year younger than him. The age difference didn't matter, though. It was only a year. Hell, she considered Minn one of her friends, and that girl was several years younger than her.

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

TakaiOokami

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:00 am
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

First Year ø Unsorted ø Muggleborn

"Music is easy and simple, you don't have to worry about things like betrayal."
Yesenia blushed a deep red, and frowned. "I-I wasn't freaking out, I just couldn't see anyone, that's all," she said, trying to defend herself. Bass looked up at her through his cage, as if sensing his owner's raging emotions. "I don't know-" she started to say as she was pulled into the compartment with Veronica. "Well at least you can breath easier in here," she said quietly as she watched the rush of students go by.
"But in life, your best friends can end up as your worst enemies."

[ooc:]
Bass the Rabbit Status

mc2
shabatha
Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:25 am
shabatha

TakaiOokami

Veronica Kiss
[UNSORTED]
House: Unsorted
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: 1st year

I so can't wait to get to Hogwarts!

User Image
"Tomato... to-maa-to," Veronica said with a roll of her eyes and sat down on the bench and said with a smile, "But you can breath easier here at least. I'm not a huge fan of excited crowds either. It is a bit overwhelming, I give you that."

She looked out the window and said with a small smile, "I didn't know what to expect when one of the Hogwarts governors showed up at the house's door to explain everything... about me being a witch I mean. I've been trying to read and find out as much I can about everything but there is so much to learn and only so much time. You got a head start with your sister being a witch too, though, right?"

In company of: Yesenia Lutrix
Lost track of Rowan Elliot
[Wearing]

{ O.O.C. Posted over at Hogsmaede Station }

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:35 am
I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

After everything, Dominic had found himself only in the contented façade of peace once he found music stringing under his fingertips. For a time, photography had been used as a means to escape the droll beat of life he’d been sucked up in all summer. Ordinarily, he’d have played quidditch into the wee hours of the morning. But he wasn’t allowed. So, recently, he picked up his dusted old acoustic guitar and had played himself to sleep the last several weeks he was home.

And hell, he’d gotten pretty good again, too. He was so rusty at first, and the damn callouses picked apart his flesh in new places where the beaters bat and broom handle couldn’t mar.

And for the most part, he’d managed to keep himself from going insane, although, his health hadn’t faired so well from it. He’d lost a considerable amount of weight, not so much so to make him look sickly, but he certainly lacked the deft muscular build he’d always had. It was depressing to say the least, and he looked like a scrawny little thing in his shirts that had once been so tight around his biceps. He meandered down the train corridor, strung a soft tune as he fled from this world.

But soon enough, a knock echoed on the open compartment door of Damien, Marina, and Nell.
”Hey,” he cocked a half smile, it was the best he could have mustered as of late. ”Mind if I join you mates?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 143lbs ☣ Age: 15
Hogwarts Express
With Damien, Marina, and Nell
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself

”The Forgotten Weasley”
”Cara MiaKitty”
”Yukina101”

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:23 am
User ImageUser Image

Ӻɨɍȿҭ ϒєȧяȖȵșσɾȶҿȡӍʯɠʛɫεҍѻʀлϩɩɳɡʃҙ

Erica started to panic slightly as the door slid open. Thoughts began racing through her head, what if all the other place were filled and someone wanted to sit by her and what if they were mean? Or what if they brought other friends and ignored her? That might very well be worse. She was relieved slightly as the door opened wider, only one person and he didn't look very mean. She expected him to ask for the seat but he hardly expected him to continue talking to her. She smiled as much as she could despite her nervousness. "Yeah" she said quietly with a slight nod. "I'm Erica Mitchell" She said, her small voice still quiet.

{OoC: thanks.}

murruelecreuset

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:48 pm
User Image
User ImageGryffindorFourth YearSeekerWriterPureblood

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."

Romulus looked up, smiling as he saw who had joined him. "Hello Anna! Come on in. I don't bite!" He winked, then fidgeted a bit. As her cat curled in her lap, a mewl was heard above. Chaser jumped from the overhead compartment and onto the bench beside Romy. Ink spilled everywhere from his ink well, coloring his pants, shirt, and arm. Just as the boy went to nab the now inky cat, Chaser darted under the seat to hide. "Bloody cat. Ah well. He can have a bath tonight." The boy looked sheepishly back at Anna, before offering over his sketchbook. There were tons of drawings, some complete, some half-finished in reckless abandon. He peeked at her, wondering what she would say about his artwork.

Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture

Unfinished Picture
Unfinished Picture
Unfinished Picture

{OoC: None of these are mine. Credit goes to real artists... whom I found on Google.}

Wearing

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—Nevermore!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:52 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Ariana Hawthorne

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

"No, no, let's be serious, that was hilarious," he said, kissing her hand as she had grabbed his. "I'm fine with that Ari. I love spending time with you." He took a seat on the seat, inviting her to sit down as well.

"I hope you know England has you to thank," he said finally, breaking an ephemeral silence that really didn't mean much. He wrapped his arms around her again, sitting back against the seat. He wanted to rest his legs a bit. Just three days ago, he won England the U-19 world championships with an amazing game of five goals, which is virtually impossible.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:00 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: The Hogwarts Express

David took a seat across from Erica. "It's nice to meet you Erica." he said with a smile. "You know this may sound a bit funny or odd depending on how you look at it but my cousins have the same last name as you do." he told her finding it kind of odd. It wasn't that uncommon for some families to have the same last name.

With: Erica

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Maiya Kajuji

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:02 am
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

In all the excitement of getting on the train, Rowan seemed to have lost Ronna. But he shrugged slightly. He would find her at some point. He looked for some compartment to be in before actually finding Ronna and Yesenia. He opened the door with a smile. "Oh there you are. Sorry I must have gotten caught in the excitement." He said nervously before taking a seat close to the door. "Everything okay?"

Second Year/Gryffindor/Single
(Sorry guys. Work had me quite busy!)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:09 am
User Image

Raphael Alexander Snow

Unsorted First Year
Single
Pureblood

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Raphael hadn't let Shayna out of his sight when the train had pulled up and they were to get on. He had made her mad yes, but still. He didn't know what he was doing. "Come on, Shayna chill out. I was only joking..." He said apologetically. He really wasn't sincere about it but he didn't like having his only friend mad at him. He was just having a bit of fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:13 am
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna turned to Raph with a venomous look. "Raph... That wasn't nice and you know it. If you even think about making fun here I will turn you into a toad." The normally sweet brunette said angrily since she couldn't exactly say anything really menacing before finding an empty compartment and seating herself next a window. She watched the trees go by now that she was starting her third year... And she was quite excited. But her cousin was being a brat... She didn't even look up when he sat across from her.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria had been admiring the train up close when the students were called to board. Since she was right near the door, she was one of the first people on. The eleven year old climbed up the steps of the train and found an empty compartment before they all got filled. She figured someone who couldn't find an empty one would come sit with her, so she made sure her luggage wasn't sprawled all over the tiny space. However, if no one did decide to sit with her, she would have the whole compartment to herself, so that wasn't half bad either.

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games