Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:46 pm

To create a dream avatar go to here (or, www.tektek.org ) and click on "Dream Avatar". It will then allow you to create a dream avatar, and allow you to see how much it will cost you. 3nodding

As for the gold, there are many "easy" ways of earning gold, it just takes time to get the amount of gold to a sufficient amount.

You can check in our resources subforum, where there are many tutorials and such to teach you how to earn gold. wink

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:13 pm
Hi everyone, I'm new to Gaia.

I was just wondering where do you get recipes from? I've spent today gathering items needed for recipes I already have but have no idea how I got them.

Is there a guide somewhere that can list where recipes are dropped?

Thanks for any help
Doxie17  

Doxie17

7,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Popular Thread 100

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:53 pm
mmm...can u explain wats the diff between sub foreums and forums  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi, Doxiel7! Welcome. Click here for a great zOMG! guide; the second post will explain how you can find the loot you're looking for and the third post will teach you how to make recipes. Good luck!

Hi there, SoulRIZer! I sure can. An example of a popular forum is the Gaia Community Discussion. As you can see, that forum divides into several different subforums, including Avatar Talk, Gaia Community Projects, and Profile Discussion. Some subforums - such as Avatar Talk - split up into even more subforums! In guilds, it works the same way: there is one main forum, which, for the Newbie Supporting and Training Guild, can be found here. You clearly had no trouble coming to the Questions & Assistance Subforum, which is where we are now! ^__^ I hope this helps!

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Shirieyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:31 pm
I've been playing Jigsaw Puzzle, but every time they 'grant' my gold. I have to wait and wait but it never gave me any single gold. How do I fix this?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:08 pm
Hello. I've been reported and I don't know why or how I can be reported sad Am I going to be banned? sad  

BluieTheDragon

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm so terribly, terribly sorry for the wait for both your answers.

Shirieyn, it sounds like your issue might have been a temporary glitch. Is it still happening now?

BluieTheDragon, being reported doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to be banned or even warned. If you didn't break the Terms of Service, then you have nothing to worry about.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:16 am
Can I promote any guilds in this one, if so where would I do it at?  

hyperelfbug

MiDnIgHt SwIrLz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:26 pm
Removed by Ebony the Peacian for spam. Again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:51 am
hyperelfbug

Hi smile
well you can go here to get affiliated with the guild
click here
but you have to apply though..

and i think you can advertise your guild in the chatterbox section of the guild. just not 100% sure C:  

XXXSweetkittyXXX

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

7sunshine7

900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:17 am
I have the same problems with Jigsaw Puzzle,I can´t 'grant' my gold!!!!!!!!.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:10 am
hyperelfbug
User Image

____In addition to what XXXSweetkittyXXX has advised you to do, you can also seek to advertise your guild in one of our future NSTG Monthlies. See this newsletter for more details.  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Arren Ged rolled 20 100-sided dice: 79, 40, 64, 28, 69, 59, 36, 62, 3, 69, 4, 26, 58, 78, 58, 50, 57, 14, 88, 13 Total: 955 (20-2000)

Arren Ged

Aged Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:52 am
I am desperate!
I am un able to get into my own home...keep getting error and a big black square...I did what they said to do but still can't get in and now if I enter through 'Towns' the place is now empty!
I am wanting to get the chests to stop popping up because I may never be able to have the GC to buy the keys that you need so it is not fair to keep getting them! (can't afford them)
And what do you do with all the bugs, or where is the bug person?
Thank you
for your time and consideration
feel free to pm me if you need.
not know who to pm for my questions..so I tried here first.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:37 pm
Arren Ged
I am desperate!
I am un able to get into my own home...keep getting error and a big black square...I did what they said to do but still can't get in and now if I enter through 'Towns' the place is now empty!
I am wanting to get the chests to stop popping up because I may never be able to have the GC to buy the keys that you need so it is not fair to keep getting them! (can't afford them)
And what do you do with all the bugs, or where is the bug person?
Thank you
for your time and consideration
feel free to pm me if you need.
not know who to pm for my questions..so I tried here first.

You already made a thread with these questions and people answered them. :3 However, I don't remember reading the bug question before.

Bugs are used to make Ink. You can turn your bugs into ink by visiting Moira at Durem Depot.
Ink is used for coloring the wrapping on flower bouquets or for making tattoos.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/exchange.php?store=ngabwpnnhvmyhins

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

somnium yum

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:35 pm
chaotic_waltz
Back again! I thought I read somewhere right when I was beginning that you could change your hairstyle twice for free, then you had to pay for it. Am I on the lunatic fringe, or is this true? If not, can someone give me a li'l cash to get a new hairstyle?

i believe thats gender... not hair  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces