Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:24 am
Well I woke up to the sound of silence
And cries were cutting like knives in a fist fight
And I found you with a bottle of wine
Your head in the curtains
And heart like the Fourth of July

User ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

Tobi groaned as both Luke and Steffi chastised him for getting caught, like it was his bloody fault! "Oi! A little more run-y and less talk-y about why-y Tobi-y got caught-y!" he huffed out. It was only when the blonde girl asked her simple yet random question did he notice the other Gryffindor's limping and frowned with worry. What the hell had he been up to? He followed as she led them to a small alley between two buildings with a fairly short wall to climb. Admittedly he would like nothing more than to jump the wall and continue his running but his damned conscience wouldn't allow him to leave his two friends with his problems. Mind made, Tobi easily climbed the wall but crouched on the narrow top to help the injured Luke up by grasping both his arms. "Easy does it there mate." he grit his teeth pulling the boy up to him the helping him down on the other side. When he was sure all of them were safely on the other side and that no, the older citizens hadn't noticed them, did he let out a snort and a grin. "Despite wot you both might think, had you seen the teeth doin' the cha-cha ya might've understood why I was in my predicament." he replied still trying to catch his breath from the adrenaline.

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground
Carry on

Carry on, carry on

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:32 am
User ImageUser Image 

╬ Single ╬ Triplet ╬ Emotionally Damaged ╬

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei blinked blue eyes at the boy and shook his head with a tiny smile. Maybe Alaric was right. He didn't know. He wasn't very good at looking at himself in a good light. It wasn't easy thinking good about himself after all that had happened and all that he had been incapable of doing. He sighed and smiled gently at Alaric. And then Alaric was kissing him, and he didn't care what he thought about himself, because he loved Alaric and Alaric loved him and there wasn't anything else in the world that mattered in that moment. He tangled his hands in Alaric's hair and kissed him back with as much passion as he had ever felt in his entire life. He only broke away from the kiss when the lack of oxygen started getting to me.

Smiling, Rei laughed gleefully and slowly released Alaric from his intense grasp. He didn't move fully away from the older boy. Instead he slid his hand into the other's and smiled up at him brightly. "I'm glad you finally made a choice Alaric." He whispered. He couldn't believe that this was actually real. He was still half wondering if he was going to wake up in a few minutes in his bed and realize it was all just a dream and that nothing this wonderful could actually happen in real life.But then another part of him new it was real. It was to perfect for his own brain to ever concoct just to please himself. And that realization made him happier than anyone would ever realize. Alaric made him happier than anyone would ever realize even when the older Gryffindor was pissing him off and being frustrating and obnoxious and an all around prat he still made Rei happy.

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:51 am
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ had just finished lunch, on her break from the shop, and stepped into the streets. A thunderous roar was heard, bright tongues of light flashing in the sky. The teen scurried to find shelter under an awning, pressing her back against the wall. Even with her eyes closed, tears began to run down her cheeks. Her heart was hammering and she knew there was no way she would be able to make it back to the shop. The storm hit just too early.

UT
f
HARACTER
{Hehehehe! Storm is just for my timeline with Dia!}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:10 pm
Diamond_Wales
User Image

User Image

Luke would probably never admit it, but he was glad that Steffi had diverted them into an alley. He nodded, but was shocked when Tobi scaled the wall and then helped him up and over it. He held his throbbing side and panted a bit, waiting for Steffi. "Okay, I might have to hear this story. At least as long as it doesn't incriminate me doing so, that is."

User Image
State: In pain
OOC: ...

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:34 pm
User Image 

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Single ஒ

But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
                                                                                            with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

Steffi watched Tobi scale the wall and then pull Luke up over it too. She quickly pulled herself up over the wall and dropped onto the other side, panting. She chuckled at Tobi and Luke and flopped to the ground. She dragged Luke and Tobi down next to her, trying hard not to laugh to loudly. She glanced at Luke and poked his cheek. "You sure you're okay?" She asked quietly. She was worried about him. If he couldn't even run how was he supposed to protect himself from this supposed uncle. She then darted her red eye to Tobi and smirked. "And you! What did you get yourself into?" She tried to sound stern, but ended up bursting into laughter at the end of her sentence and tackling Tobi. She pinned him to the ground and tickled him, laughing hysterically.

Steffi laughed and continued to tickle him mercilessly. "Number one rule Tobi!" She panted out in between laughter. "Never!" She giggled again. "Get!" A snort escpaed from her and her hands stopped tickling him, even though she still had him pinned to the ground. "Caught!" She smirked down at him and giggled some more.

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
                                                                                            You’ve got to weigh your
                                                                                            wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Yves was sitting outside Florean Fortescue's under a table with an umbrella sketching when the.storm broke out. He glanced up, thinking he would love to actually sketch the rain-drenched alley when he noticed a girl standing under an awning across from him. Well now, did she get caught in the rain? Frowning, he noticed she flinched at the sound of thunder and realized what that could mean. Zut-allors, the girl was terrified of the storm. He looked down beside him and picked up his supplies and umbrella. Well, time to be a gentleman, he guessed. He walked across the alley, umbrella above him as he got closer to the girl. "Excusez-moi, mademoiselle, do you require assistance to wherever vous 'appen to be going? I 'ave an umbrella I am willing to share if zat is ze case."

Thinking: Wow, some storm.
OOC: Storm only for Remy and Yves interaction razz

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ had started shaking, forced to stand there and watch the storm crash around her. Eyes closed tight, the teen was startled when a voice spoke up near her. She looked up, gold irises full of terror. When the lightening flashed, her eyes seemed to glow for an instant. As the thunder clapped again, Remy gave a broken, sobbing cry and moved. She hid herself in the taller boy's chest, shaking quite violently. Her hands curled into fists around the fabric of his shirt, the girl clinging to this stranger for dear life. Tears flowed harder, sobs ripping through her tiny frame.

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Yves was caught off guard by the terrified girl as she threw herself at him. Well now, he knew what the stereotype for the French were, but this was ridiculous. He gently eased the girl away a bit, making soothing noises as he did so. "Cherie, if vous are afraid of ze weather, I can take vous out of ze rain to wherever vous are going. Just show me ze way, and I can get vous zere. Vous will be safe."

Thinking: She's really terrified.
OOC: Storm only for Remy and Yves interaction razz

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:30 pm

User ImageUser Image

Tobi looked on at the way Steffi and Luke interacted and raised an eyebrow at them. Was there something going on between them? A slow smirk spread across her face at the thought and began thinking of ways to get it to work. His smirk slipped off his face however when the blonde girl twirled towards him and ruddy tackled him! He tried sitting up but her devil fingers were finding every ticklish nerve ending in his body making him twist to evade them while snorting and barking with laughter. "S-s-s-s-s-s-stop it y-y-y-y-ya damna-a-able c-c-cyclops!" Finally Tobi managed to flip them over with him on top and began to tickle the Gryffindor back laughing maniacally. "Victory shall be mine!"

If you're lost and alone
Carry on
Carry on

Carry on, carry on

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked up, finally meeting the stranger's eyes. "S-sorry... I don' like storms. I-I'm I have to g-get back t-to work." Her voice sounded sick, heavily accented by her natural Welsh. The teen still had yet to fully let go of him, but she released one hand long enough to point in the general direction of her family's store. She looked up into his eyes, the bright green irises and soft murmurings of calm seemed to have the proper effect on her. She stopped shaking quite as bad, and she didn't need support to stand, but she still looked terrified.

UT
f
HARACTER

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Luke winced as Steffi prodded his side, resisting the urge to shove the offending hand away and instead deciding to give her a look. He was fine, really. Annoyed, generally in a bad mood, all right, he was injured, but he was fine. "Steffi, I just need a chance for it to heal. The running didn't help, but couldn't help that. I'm all right, really." He stretched out his bad leg, wincing as he felt and heard his knee pop. Well, that didn't sound good. When he saw Steffi and Tobi engage in a tickle battle, he couldn't help but laugh a bit. Hey, Steffi was pretty aggressive, and Tobi did nearly get them caned to death, so turnabout was fair play. "I swear, you guys are going to kill me, I just know it." He didn't mention all the stuff he did that could get him killed by his housemates, since obviously that wasn't his fault. Though, if he really believed that, he was pretty sure that he had a bridge he could sell himself.

User Image

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:06 pm
User Image 

Steffi let out a squeak of surprise as Tobi flipped them over and started tickling her. She vaguely had heard him call her a cyclops and was laughing at that as well as his tickling. That was a fantastic insult. She giggled and squealed trying unsuccessfully to kick Tobi off of her. She squirmed and kicked harder, but he was bigger than her and heavier than her so her struggling was useless. "B-b-before I can g-g-get you kiiiiiilled you're g-g-go-gon-gonna have to s-save me Luuukeeeyyyy" She squealed and swatted at Tobi's hands, trying to get him away from her ticklish zones and off of her. She squirmed, trying to wiggle her way free of him. The good side of being small was darting away from eachother and wiggling away from people, but getting people off of her was the downside of being small.

Steffi twisted her head to stare helplessly at Luke with a piercing red eye, begging him to help her. Squeals and giggles still erupting from her lips as the boy on top of her kept tickling her. She squirmed some more, still pleading silently with Luke to rescue her from the tickle monster on top of her. She squirmed and kicked her leg up, trying to connect it with Tobi's back to get him to stop. She knew she had started it, but her tactic was to get Luke to help, which wasn't exactly playing fair..... but who said she ever played fair?

You’ve got to weigh your

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:27 pm

User ImageUser Image

Tobi continued tickling Steffi laughing as she called out for Luke. Not laughing that she begged for help but laughing at the name she called him. "Lukey," that was sooo going to be used against him someday soon. More than likely on the train ride back to school...or next week. Whenever he saw him first. Finally he stopped thinking the girl had learned her lesson and because his arms were getting tired of tickling the squirming and kicking girl. "Jeebus Steffi! If I didn't think ya hated heights I'd swear you'd be a decent seeker what with how ya keep squirmin'!" Tobi chuckled. "An' hey! I resent tha'! I might jus' get you maimed or seriously injured but never killed!" he grinned.

If you're lost and alone
Carry on
Carry on

Carry on, carry on

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:40 pm
Diamond_Wales
User Image

User Image

Watching their antics, Luke rolled his eyes at Steffi's plea, then stopped himself and blinked. Lukey? He'd never been called Lukey in his life. He sighed dramatically though, and decided to make a half-hearted plea to Tobi. "Tobi, you really should let her up. She's totally innocent. I'm the one that convinced her to do it." A total lie, but they should expect that from him now. He looked over at Tobi when he finished tickling Steffi. "You would seriously get me maimed or seriously injured? I'm hurt. I thought you cared, Tobi. I see how it is. You dump me and go after the better looking guys." Okay, so he was full of himself. Considering how bad his day was, though, he needed a good laugh.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image 

Steffi grinned as Luke pleaded for her sake and saved her from the tickling. She pushed Tobi off of her and sat back up, giggling and dusting off her clothes. She glanced at Luke when he said Tobi had dumped him for better looking men. "I dunno... I think Tobi might just be blinder than me. Bradley ain't better looking than you're lovely beat up face." She teased, laughing hysterically and scooting away from Tobi in case he tried to hit her for insinuating that his boyfriend was uglier than a boy that was nice and bruised. She draped an arm over Luke's shoulders, still giggling. "You know, I expect a much better plea for my life when I'm in danger from you Luke." She said glaring at him half-heartedly before breaking out into laughter again. She just couldn't keep a straight face anymore. She rubbed her good eye and smiled.

"And Tobi I am not afraid of heights! I'm afraid of falling, and brooms, and idjit prattish boys named Xavier trying to play the hero." Her look went sour at the mention of the other Gryffindor. She couldn't stand the boy at the best of times such as now. It wasn't her fault she held grudges. She was a girl after all! Despite the claims of many of the other orphans that she was just a really girly boy. She sighed and scratched at her eye patch randomly. "So really Tobi, do tell, how exactly did you get a mob of the elderly chasing you and in consequence us too."

You’ve got to weigh your

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games