Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:54 pm
"We have prepared before arrival" Joe butt into Vincent's words as he gripped his mace. "I care little for the ones you call the Renoirs if they are for the same cause as we" Joe told the priest as he followed to the side of the group. "Morrison, the old man from the alley" Joe said thinking about the fight he had with the man. In his old age he had been able to keep keep his own wounds low while fighting him toe to toe, that of itself was not an easy task. "Younger?" Joe asked confused slightly at the man's words. "How was one who had already journeyed thru life nearly to his destination able to regain lost steps?" The boy asked him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:29 pm
Vincent shrugged. "That is something I do not know....I heard he fought with you kids and lost and was taken back to Mare, and then when he came back he was younger." He said thinking. "The extent of Mare's powers and unknown and mysterious...So altering the age of one of his executives may be possible..."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:37 pm
"I have a groccery list of things I could use, various grenades, guns and ammo." Nick said, not bothering to mention smokes since he had managed to grab a few cartons a while back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:05 pm
Vincent smirked at Nick and chuckled. "Oh I've got ammo o'plenty back at my house...you're not the only white user to use bullets as a medium." He said as he pulled out a large golden revolver. "We can stop by there to stock up." He said as he put away the gun. "Now, if things get hairy I will call the Renoirs to back us up....but that's a last resort."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:41 pm
"So then you'll have a Shotgun of this Make and Model with the appropriate ammunition then?" Nick queried, showing the priest the exact combat shotgun he was looking for. Along it were several clips of explosive rounds for his rifle, FMJ rounds for both rifle and pistol, Tungsten Rounds, Pulse Slugs, Dragon's Breath Shotgun Shells and the ever popular Hollow Points.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:04 pm
"Hmm...Most definitely..." He said chuckling. "What kind of gunslinger do you take me for?" He said as he crossed his arms. "now let's get going." He said as he began to walk off towards his home. "I have a map of the vatican so we can plan an escape route"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:42 pm
"Awfully quiet suddenly aren't you demon" Mizori commented towards Zalera as she kicked the door a few times having dislodged Muzet from her. "Finally realizing how futile your efforts are?" Smirking the dryad turned walking towards the doorway and poked her head out. Where the old mans guards ready for the inevitable assault by the terrorists that would soon happen she pondered.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:56 am
Skye followed closed behind the others as they conversed on the way to the priest's home. Many things were on her mind, mostly about how Evan was doing and the rest on Mare and his underlings. If he could simply take an impossible task like turning back time for a man, who know what else he could do and what else is waiting for them in the Vatican?

"I should go check to make sure Morrison didn't mess anything up. Be careful he doesn't bite you." Muzet joked about the demon, treating him like a stray dog. She walked off to check on the rest of the vatican, leaving Mizori alone.

((Bleh. Sorry, I've been really out of it and couldn't think of much to post.))  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:01 pm
Looking at Skye Joe gave a small sigh as he patted her on the shoulder. "Do not let yourself be distracted by dark thoughts. We shall return Evan to himself and punish those responsible" Joe told her trying to comfort the girl. Her look of dismay all but written over her face. "Till then we should be strong and prepare for the battle ahead" Joe commented with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:29 pm
Skye was caught a little off guard when Joe came to comfort her. Did she really look that obvious when she was lost in thought? "Yes, you're right." she said, giving him a small smile in return. "I was just thinking too much about what could be going on in there. But I know without a doubt that we will get Evan back."

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:59 pm
"Excellent, by the way, do you have any ideas where I can find the rest of Holy? It's not like we'll find it all in one place will we?" Nick asked, watching as Joe and Skye had their moment. He smiled a little at them before turning back to Vincent.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:44 pm
"Good, we shan't need such dark thoughts to complete our mission" Joe said with a small smile. "With you being our only essence holder, tho we be not within the waters your powers will be the most helpful in our pursuit. We do not need you with doubt in your heart" Joe commented looking towards Nick and Vincent. "Shall we finish our preparations, every moment wasted is another Evan is under control" Joe called walking forwards to catch up more to Vincent and Nick.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:31 am
"Holy? hmmm...there is a piece in the Vatican. The Reniors hold another piece, and another lies in the the thunderous mountain....and We're here." He said to Joe smiling as he opened the door to a white house with gold trimming. Inside was a set up much like Shari's however objects were replaced with holy trinkets and objects. "Nick, you will not be able to absorb the power of the pure essence until after we free your friend and return here...then you may speak to the knight." He said as he went into the back room and pulled out a trunk full of guns and ammunition. "Take you pick friend, and as for you two, give me your weapons." He said holding out his hands  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:53 am
Lifting his eyebrow some at Vincent when he returned with the large amount of ammo, it was lifted higher when he requested to seen his and skyes weapons. "I do not mean to sound ungrateful but I do not believe you know much about this weapon." Joe said walking over to the man as heheldd his hand towards him, his mace pulled into his hand. To be honest he himself knew little about the mace he held save for its incredible ability to focus his own essence thru it during his battles. "But I have been shown to be wrong many a time before during this quest of ours on my assumptions so in good faith I will give you proper faith  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:27 am
Vincent put his hand over the mace as a spark went to his hand. "I've heard of this weapon...very legendary and magical." He said shaking his hand abit. "I'm going to give you two an edge in this fight..." He said as he pulled out some colored crystal stones. "Many weapon smiths designed weapons to be able to harness multiple color elements. Since you are a yellow user you can match the dryad...but to counter Morrison, the siren, and the doctor, you'll need all the slots filled. He said as he put a white, red, and purple stone in the slots. "Though, i do sense some red in you you haven't tapped into it yet...but nothing we can't fix." He said smiling. "Now you'll hit foes who are weaker to these colors much much harder."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games