Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:51 pm
Tact saw Rester and Silencer hop out of the barrier and running away. Later he saw more people huffing and puffing out of the barrier. "Who the hell?"he asked. Then he saw a line of smoke shoot into the sky  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:08 pm
Ray was walking out of the barrier trying not to be seen, he still had Yumi on his arms, still unconscious, part of her uniform was ripped because Ray needed it to cover Yumi's wound.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:10 pm
"Holy s**t!"yelled Rester. "Why the hell did you push that button?!"Ït was the right frikin button!" shouted SIlencer. "It was the damn self destruct button on my model you sonofa-" They fell and crahsed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:38 am
"How is she?" Ray asked his old caretaker "there's a seal directly on her brain, I can't figure out what it says but I'll try my best" he said "okay..." Ray said looking back at Yumi.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:53 pm
"What should I do?" asked Tact. He had two choices, as much as he was concerned. Matters were getting out of hand. He could either go into a suicide mission, or run home and cry. "Then again, it looks like suicide for me," he gulped. Home was a long way away.
"Who cares?" He took out and looked for Ray.

"s**t, because of you it we're stuck here!" spat Rester. "I had prfect control of the bot uintil you oushed me," "YOU SHUT UP!" Rester kicked Silencer in the face. Silencer grabbed his foot. "You worthless piece of s**t." he muttered. He threw Rester in a twirl and Rester hit a tree. "Don't forget, I'm still much more powerful than you."
Rester grumbled. After all these years, it seemed like the gap of power between him and his brother had not come any closer to closing! He watched and frowned menacingly as Silencer grabbed him and threw him again. Am I really that worthless? asked Rester. All these years, he had been fighting, fighting to someday hope that he would close the gap bewtween him and Silencer.
But the gap roared on. After many sacrifices, he still had not managed to even give his brother a challenge, let alone avenge his planet!
"Why?" aksed Rester weakly as SIlencer grabbed him. "Why has the gap between our levels of strength not even twitched? TELL me you b*****d!"
Silencer sighed and whispered in his ear. "Becuase it's not enough." he said. "You're loathing."
And with that he used the Ryukushai

"Oh this is just lovely," said Anoynymous for now. "Watching two eagle brothers fight and disgust each other. Such suffering brings me total joy." "Erm, master?" came a uy in uniform. "Hmmm?" asked Anonymous. He turned his head slightly so you could see the rough outline of his body through the small lights of the boarded up window. He had long, green hair, and he wore a white cloak, complete with shoulder protection. He had a blue mark on hsi head.
"What do you want?"he asked impatiently.
"Well," said the uniform man. "The thing is, there seems to be a lot of work to do. Our agents just can't do it themselves! We can't keep track of work anymore, and no one's willing to be an agent!"
Anonymous scoffed. "Then you be an agent." he said. The man beamed. "Really, sir?! ME?! An agent for this company?!!?!" The man with the mark on his head smiled. "No, of course not." he sneered. And he clapped his hands and the person was dead in an instant.

"Where am I?" aksed Rester. He was floating. He seemed to be in water. Suddenly, he felt a warm sensation inside him. "What's happening?" he asked. His father appeared in front of him. "Father?" he asked. "This is the Stirring,"Rester's father explained. "But what am I doing here? Where's Silencer?" "I am right here," said the voice. A sleezy Silencer appeared out of no where. Suddenly, the water was gone, along with the sensation in Rester's body. He was tied to a pole, in a world with a red moon and blood red sky. "Jikotsu, 48 hours." said SIlencer, the only one there with him. SUddenly, a thousand Silencers appeared with guns. They all shot Rester at once. Rester howled with pain. "Only 47 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds to go..." said Silencer. He grinnd. Rester look bewildered. They all shot him again.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:57 am
After a few hours, Yumi was outside picking up flowers having this empty look in her eyes, Ray was there staring her as she does what she does 'crap...I can't believe that b*****d...he made her sacrifice all her memory... not only that, he placed a seal so that she won't ever remember what she was suppose to do' he thought, Ray bit his thumb.

"What's wrong Ray?" a woman by the name Cleo said, she had an eye patch on the right side of her eye, her left eye was green and her hair was purple, she was wearing a sage's uniform "I'm worried about Yumi" Ray said. Cleo walked over and looked at Yumi, crossing her arms, she looked at Ray "let's just give her new memories...there's a lot to do to take that seal off her..." she said.

Ray gave her a soft sigh "yes...let's hope that she'll be ok..." he said as he stops biting his bleeding thumb "I just want Yumi to be happy, seeing that she is my blood sister..." Ray added, Cleo looked at him "just hope for the best I'd say..." she said to him.

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:01 pm
Tact found Ray and Yumi and then scoffed. "WHy hello." he said. "And what do we have here on this lovely god forsaken damned day?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:36 pm
Name: Princess Icess
Side: Good
Race: Dominican and Paniamanian
Weapons:Staff of the Angels
Courses:Element control , Spell Casting, mind control, fortune telling,Medic training
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Sweet yet devious
Bio: Her and her sister was sent to the school and brought 2 friends
Dorm:26 -->>Shared With MissRedHot10(her sister)

MissRedHot10

MissRedHot10

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:02 pm
Name: MissRedHot10
Race: Dominican and Panimanian
Weapons: Flame Sword
Courses: Element control , Spell Casting, mind control, fortune telling,Medic training
Personality: Sweet
Bio: princess
Dorm:26 -->>Shared with Princess Icess <<--

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Name: Airreanna
Weapons: Angelbow
Courses: Element control , Spell Casting, mind control, fortune telling,Medic training
Personality: Quiet
Dorm:25 -->>Shared with Fairie<<--

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Name: Fairie
Weapons: Fairy Wand
Personality: Smart
Dorm:25 -->>Shared with Airreanna<<--

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:35 pm
"HURRAY RIKU ACADEMY!!!"yelled the girls happy that they were finnally students at their dream school..."So where finnally here what ya'll wanna do now!!!"said Airreanna joyjully..."Well first we need to go put our stuff in our dorms girls"said Princess Icess," I am getting tired of carring it now lets go"...While they walked side by side walking gracefully across the campus people stopped and watch the young princesses walk while in the background you can here people saying"Wow look at them"..."Who are they"..."What class!!"..and out of the croud came a group of for boys; Derrik, Kevin, Tyrone, and Terrence; "Well hello ladies!!"said Tyrone,"What are ya'll doing carring these heavy bags let us help"....As the boys started grabbing the bags princess ices stop them from taking hers and said"I don't know what you trying to play but im not a game so if you'll excuse US we will be going" grabbing everyones arms and dragging them toward the dorm while they got there bags and left..."Well this will be hard getting that Icess but, i will get her"... heart heart  

MissRedHot10

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:36 pm
Rester.R
Tact found Ray and Yumi and then scoffed. "WHy hello." he said. "And what do we have here on this lovely god forsaken damned day?"

Yumi looked at Ray then at Tact, she was unable to talk "give it a rest Tact Yumi can't talk neither can she remember you" Ray said, he looked at Cleo "bring Yumi to her room" he said, she nodded and brought Yumi inside, his sister still had that empty look in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:21 pm
"Frankly, I don't give a crap anymore," said Tact, sighing. "I never gave a crap for this stuff. But I need a favour. A good favour. But first, do you have any idea why she is like that?" he asked. He pointed to Yumi inside. Then he went inside. "So you really can't remember me, eh?" he asked Yumi. "Then I guess you won't mind..." He gave her one punch in the head. "YA LITTLE TWERP!" and then he went back outside. "There." he said.  

Rester.R

Rester.R

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:28 pm
Meanwhile Silencer was practically killing Rester. After about 3 days, Rester fell down on the ground and gasped for breath. "What was that?" he asked. "You're a fool." said Silencer. His eyes flashed red for a moment. "You shitface," said Rester, wiping blood off his chin. "What did you do to your eye." "And I should be asking the same qustion." "NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!" A screen projected usingRester's eye. "s**t yu idiots..." a voice said through a blurry screenn. "Get back to the academy." "What are you talking about?" asked Rester. "Stfu just go..." said the screen. "Rester. You have to go. Silencer you stay. I must say, Rester, you did a rally good job of rebuilding it." Rester's eyes got wide. "I AM NOT, I REPEAT NOT GOIN BACK INTO THAT HELL!" he said. "YOU GOT A PROBLEM OR WHAT?!!! YOUR FIRST RULE: NEVER GO BACK TO WHENCE YOU CAME!" "And Riku wasn't where you came from." said the man impatiently. "It was where they sent you." There was an awkward Sielcne. "Fine." said Rester.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:34 pm
Rester returned to Riku grumbling and mumbling. "I thought they told us to BURN this place to the ground..." he grumbled. "Why do I have to fix it? I did, of course. But this is crap. Dope s**t. "
I HATE THIS!" he yelled so loud that several people turned their heads and looked at Rester's strange eye. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL STARING AT??!!" he yelled. "YOU SAW ME LIKE, 1 YEAR AGO! GO CRAP SOMEWHERE ELSE!" he ripped open the gates of Riku and stormed in furiously. At the desk, someone said, "And who are you?" Rester fummed. "I hate you, give me my old dorm back." "What?" the person at the counter was mystified. Rester got tired of waiting, and just blasted a hole through the wall and walked in. "Hey, you're not allowed in ther-"
"SHUT UP!" roared Rester loud enough for the whole school to hear. He stormed in the cafeteria. It seemed, ALive again, strange, really. ALIVE. Buzzing with excitement. It acutally made Rester smile. "Feh. I remember the first time I went here it was EXACTLY like this." said Rester. "ANd when I left it, the cafeteria was burned to the ground. And where did all these twerps come from?" He scanned the area. And the people. And power levels. And such. "Feh, all these people are stupid." he said. "Stupid, idiotic and weak." he fussed quickly through the cafeteria, not wanting to be seen. SUddenly he became aware of something. Everyone was looking at something. And it wasn't him. "What the heck are they all lookin at?" he wondered.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:51 am
Joey was back at the academy 'what happened back there? I was teleported back...how...could something like this happen? he though, Ryu on the other hand was getting surrounded by girls, he stayed silent, he dared to ignore everyone around him, he was just thinking the same as what Joey was thinking

Yumi walked outside, she didn't look angry, she only looked sad, she ran over to Ray, talking to him in telepathy "You don't need to know who he is, get back inside." Ray said, Yumi nodded silently, her empty eyes glanced over to Tact for a moment, she then went back inside, without saying a word.

"TACT! She's mute, she's weak and she doesn't remember anything at all!" Ray shouted "What else do you want her to do?! Die and never come back again?! Damn it! Maybe if she wasn't so nice then we wouldn't be in this crappy situation! I know that you wish that Yumi wasn't here at all, don't you?! Well listen here Tact! If it weren't for her then both of you and Rester'll be dead by now!" he shouted even more, black aura was coming out of his body, showing a form of a hooded demon.

Ray calmed down a bit, the black demon was gone, he glared at Tact, then he hid his eyes and looked away "if it weren't for her, everyone could just die and this world wouldn't exist" he said "So I just have one favor, don't you dare hurt her, cause if you do, you'll answer to me" he added.

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff