Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:57 am
shade of lightning
it gets kinda annoying though.....Grr I hate being broke

HEY! PICK A FEW THINGS AT A TIME TO b***h ABOUT.

rofl

I'm broke too. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:38 am
Rawr! i hate school  

shade of lightning

Izarre

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:26 am
i hate my bestFriend!!
she's such a liar!!
she always disregards my opinions..
she's only good at me when she needed something.. scream  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:22 am
Game Reviewers

Bah.. people in the game reviewing department tend to really rile me. Seriously, there's people bitching about how one game is just an interactive movie, and that the story is just really too long. (most of you probably know what it is, by now) If its long and boring, don't play it. Or skip the scenes! Yeah, that option does ACTUALLY exist! Wow! It is the LAST game of the series; people bitching about it being a bad game to come into the series with; no s**t! Its a game for those who know and enjoy the series, for crying out loud! Sheesh!

Country-Exclusive Games

This really pisses me off, the most. There are some awesome games that end up in one country, but not in the other. Just to recall a couple; the remakes of the original two Suikoden titles (JAP Only), Suikoden III (got as far as the US), Final Fantasy Tactics (as the latter, but has been ported worldwide on the PSP) and to top it all off, some of the Arcade games that are pretty decent; stuck in Japan, with no worldwide release. Now I know the latest consoles wouldn't be affected by the whole thing, because they're all (to my knowledge) Region-Free, but a fair number of the games that aren't released outside of certain countries are stuck on Region Locked consoles, or are unplayable, due to lack of being able to read a completely different Language.

Oh, then there's the whole "Switch to another console; lock as Console Exclusive" crap that Square have done with the latest future instalment of the Star Ocean series. Why the hell can't they put it on both and release a UNIQUE RPG to the 360? But no. They have to do things the awkward way, and play into Microsoft's little ploy of trying to get a 360 in every home. That fat greedy b*****d, Bill Gates.

Another thing that really grinds is politics, but oh damn, don't get me started on that crap.

Technology sucks, too. At least when you can't do the things it says you can with it. Example? Find one, yourself.
=P

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Firecrown

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:59 am
I hate eating clams!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:04 am
I hate Faunzy for giving me body hair when I was so close to getting faun legs. *sighs*  

oHNo3

Shameless Grabber

15,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:46 pm
I hate working twelve to fourteen hours a night, coming home, dying, and then waking up again to just go straight back to work. crying

And I can't just quit...I need a job, I can transfer to a part-time shift (during the day even, when the living walk the earth) and my boss is waiting until she can find someone to replace my current position before she transfers me. And I could just quit to find another job somewhere else...but my boyfriend is also working at the same place I am and I'm worried she'll be a b***h about things if I just leave. x.x

Oh well, I absolutely cannot work at that position past 1 week from today, and she knows that because I'm starting college in a week and I can't work all those overtime hours in college. So take that, betch. D<

ALSO...I wish my boyfriend would find a different job anyway, because I really don't like him being on the night shift and working endlessly and never really being able to see him, because he's either working or sleeping.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:19 pm
athenzz
i hate my bestFriend!!
she's such a liar!!
she always disregards my opinions..
she's only good at me when she needed something.. scream

then why is she your friend? especially your best friend?  

animefreec

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:23 pm
stressed I hate how I have all these weird blackheads on my neck but I can't get them to go away. sweatdrop Luckily, they're not that noticeable.

And I want to make faunzy $ xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:36 pm
I hate some of the ways humans act. Like if you are in a car accident. The first thing they do is run up to you and ask, "Are you okay?"

"DUDE. I just got run over by a freaking car. Blood is oozing out of my torso. I BROKE A LEG, FOR GOD SAKE. DO I LOOK LIKE I'M OKAY?!"  

Rester.R

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:42 pm
Rester.R
I hate some of the ways humans act. Like if you are in a car accident. The first thing they do is run up to you and ask, "Are you okay?"

"DUDE. I just got run over by a freaking car. Blood is oozing out of my torso. I BROKE A LEG, FOR GOD SAKE. DO I LOOK LIKE I'M OKAY?!"

I can't stop loling rofl !!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:48 pm
Rester.R

eek ouch. I think my first thing to ask would be "are you still ALIVE???"  

Iconised Ghost

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:57 am
I hate when you your having a bath and a little bit of water sucks up your bum by mistake.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:35 am
I hate it when people make fun of my friends, even when they're in the same room, and they just always talking about dumb stuff and pretend that they're friendly. Girls aggravate me so much even though I'm a girl, i have the most problem with other preppy girls in my class and i can't get away from them cause its a small school and they're in every class i have! i'm trying to control my temper but i'll probably shank some of them this coming year. thats why i hate school.  

animefreec

wandering lonewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:03 pm
you know what i hate a lot of things. i hate that everything costs so much on gaia and i hate that its hard to earn gold. i earn about 200 gold in about 8 hours  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games