Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:54 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hey Vexion lets get anima bixyll pulled out his sword and flew up at its head attacking it with combos and explosions

"DEVIL TRIGGER!"

"Let's get this son of a b***h."

*He follows Bixyll and starts doing insane combos with his katana, moveing all around Seymour's head, slashing it constantly.*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:56 pm
"NOOOO' Drarak yelled in a demonic voice " He...is...MINE!!!" Drarak began to get bigger and stronger. With it his sword bot bigger and more evil. When he was finished, he was 9 feet tall, his muscles were five times bigger, and he had a sadistic evil aura around him. " Time to die Seymour!!" He picked up his sword and swung at him.  

The Dark Paladin

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:58 pm
bixyll finsished off anima and went for seymour with more combos with the sword " just give up already its 4 against 1 you wont win"

(( fallenlight/xeggr will be red for now))

Xeggr walked over towards the group. He took his hood off and glared at Seymour. "Let her go why don't ya."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The thing (i forgot what it was called.) right to seymour. heals seymour. " you can't beat me that easy anymore."
Berry remains knocked out.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:00 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll finsished off anima and went for seymour with more combos with the sword " just give up already its 4 against 1 you wont win"

Xeggr walked over towards the group. He took his hood off and glared at Seymour. "Let her go why don't ya."
((hi greg. hi billy hatcher.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

((hey whats up?))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:02 pm
The Dark Paladin
"NOOOO' Drarak yelled in a demonic voice " He...is...MINE!!!" Drarak began to get bigger and stronger. With it his sword bot bigger and more evil. When he was finished, he was 9 feet tall, his muscles were five times bigger, and he had a sadistic evil aura around him. " Time to die Seymour!!" He picked up his sword and swung at him.

((Drarak's new look))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:05 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

((hey whats up?))
((billy you do know i wrote something in white right.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

((hey whats up?))

((lmfao!))
(( i..hate...you...so....MUCH!!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:07 pm
(( Um...im confused...what going on with billy and greg and??? confused ))  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:08 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite

((hey whats up?))

((lmfao!))
(( i..hate...you...so....MUCH!!!!))
((yea i know. i though maybe greg would like to know your new nickname. hey at least i told you about it. let go back to the rp now.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:11 pm
The Dark Paladin

((Greg is at my house. that's why his typing is in red))
((yup))

Xeggr summond his staff and created the 2 swords by spliting them apart. His eye's were pure white with only blood shots and a Nothingness flame around both of his eyes. He lunged at his legs and started doing major combos at them.

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:14 pm
bixyll jumpe high into the air and stabbed his sword into the top of his skull he jumped of the head ( sword stil in it) in mid-air he shot dark aura at the back of his head  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:14 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin

((Greg is at my house. that's why his typing is in red))
((yup))

Xeggr summond his staff and created the 2 swords by spliting them apart. His eye's were pure white with only blood shots and a Nothingness flame around both of his eyes. He lunged at his legs and started doing major combos at them.
Seymour picked berry up."Amina take berry and get out of this world!"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games