Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:26 pm
a_sweet_romantic
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
sinthia walked throught the forest alone again then she decided to go back to the clan mansion

she reaches the clan mansion she walks in and goes to her room and opens her laptop to find a message "come to my office i have your first assigement" she puts the laptop down and walks to marcus's office "you wanted to see me?"
marcus looked up at her " oh yes sinthis, alright were going to give you a simple task today your going with williams team of 4 so you will be a team of 5. of course you were expose to go with bixyll but hes walked out on us again and we cant seem to find him....... *marcus sighed* " hes a tough kid but hes a slacker.... alright theres a cave depp in the foreest were we are collecting data that there is a group of about 10 were wolves in there your going to need to flush them out of the cave and try to kill as many of them as you can.... and try not to loos any mean...... this task starts immeadiley go down to the weapon center and williams team well be down there (9 you may just control them if you want or i will if you want me to)) Marcus made a shooing motion with his hand a pointed her out of the door

she turned to the door and dissapred and reapered in the weapon room she talked to willam for a while and had the vamp teams get weapons and then they headed out

she reaches the cave and walks in in wolf form to take them out she fights the leader and makes a deal if she wins they all die if she dies they win but not really she kills the leader and they all get killed also she comes out of the cave "all done " she walks away to the mansion with every one else  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
ixyll looked down at her " thats okay you do what you want....... bixyll than looked at the whole in the ceiling ..... i think it stoped raining"
"ok......." purrl hugges him
bixyll hugger her back and flicnhed a little and thought to him self "...s**t..."
"whats wrong?"
"... nothing" bixyll said in an ashamed look
"tell me!"
bixyll sighed and tunred away he pulled out a bottle form his pocket its was a small vile he drank it and calmed down a little " there... al better..."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:30 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll hugger her back and flicnhed a little and thought to him self "...s**t..."
"whats wrong?"
"tell me!"
bixyll sighed and tunred away he pulled out a bottle form his pocket its was a small vile he drank it and calmed down a little " there... al better..."
"you want blood huh?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"whats wrong?"
"tell me!"
"you want blood huh?"
" ill be fine for a while but ill need to go back to the mansion to get another pack soon...."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:33 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"tell me!"
"you want blood huh?"
" ill be fine for a while but ill need to go back to the mansion to get another pack soon...."
"ok. lets go."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"tell me!"
"you want blood huh?"
"ok. lets go."
"... no?.... okay" bixyll stood up i forgot my car so were going to have to walk"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:40 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"you want blood huh?"
"ok. lets go."
"... no?.... okay" bixyll stood up i forgot my car so were going to have to walk"
"ok." purrl walked though the forest with him  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"you want blood huh?"
"ok. lets go."
bixyll was smiling while he was walking with her he looked up at the stars and the moon  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:44 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"ok. lets go."
bixyll was smiling while he was walking with her he looked up at the stars and the moon
"so pretty here..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"ok. lets go."
"so pretty here..."
" yea" bixyll looked over at her and held her hand  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:49 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"so pretty here..."
purrl walked closer to him  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"so pretty here..."
bixyll smiled and let go oh her hand and put his arm around her waist "its a pretty long wakl...."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:56 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"so pretty here..."
bixyll smiled and let go oh her hand and put his arm around her waist "its a pretty long wakl...."
"yea..." purrl smiles  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"so pretty here..."
"yea..." purrl smiles
bixyll kept walking closer to purrl and flinched terribly bixyll stopped alking what wrong with me..."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:37 pm
*Damion sits up quickly, breathing hard.*

"MOTHER!!"

*He looks around the room, still breathing hard.*

"It.... It was just a dream. But it..... It all seemed so real."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games