Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:08 am
Amay pretended to go out of the boat to help Keitsume push it in. When they were out of the water Keitsume was left at shore. She heard her call. "Arg, stupid boat," She called
"you can fly, go get her!" the angle said in her head. Amaya took this advise and flew out of the boat. She picked up Keitsume and tried to fly back. Keitsume was heavy so she went slower but still got into the boat in no time.
"Keitsume, your stupid." She sighed and closed the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:14 am
"Hey, at least we are out now." I sighed, "That hovel creps me out, i'm glad we are away from it now. There was a basement under the building where it kept all the food and drinks. Thats were I got it." The contents of the buckets are out now and they were filled with snow. I melted it into water and put the buckets under next to the food cabinits. In another cabinits I put the dishes and utensils after cleaning them in a bucket. I labled the buckets with a pen. One was For dishes, one was for washing, two were for drinking and the last one was for anything else someone wanted to use it for.  

Keitsume

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:19 am
Amaya took the blankets and cleaned them a little. She evenly distributed them to Jaden, Keitsume and herself.
"Can't believe I forgot to get these when I made the boat...." She mumbled. She then put the spare wood and nails into the main trap door that wasn't personal. The gauze and other first aid stuff was put onto a drawr in the counter that was under the cabinits and next to the pantry. She put the cards into another drawer with paper and writing materials.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:41 am
I dusted the books off and put them on the shelf. A couple were hard backed and a couple were paper backed. I wanted to read them all but I was too tired. They were all fantasy novels. Fantasy was my favorite genre. I put the thread, needles, cloth and clothing into my storage area onthe base of the bed.
"Hey Jaden," I whispered. Jaden was in a bed next to mine and Kona was in between us. A small wood side table was attached to the wall between us also. It held a lantern on it also. "Do you like to read?" I asked. It was a stupid question but I asked just because I wanted to talk to someone.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:33 pm
Jaden looked at her and tilted her head "read? i never really had much time to read back at the den..i was always tending to injured males..or trying to convince my father to let me hunt"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:36 pm
I giggled, "You have no idea what your missing out. Oh, what wonderful stories to get lost in. New worlds and adventures," I looked up at the ceiling and sighed. "Of course, I haven't really hunted. I've never needed to, I'm human anyhow."  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:41 pm
Jaden smiled "hunting is easy you just need to remember to try and walk on the snow instead of in it" Jaden giggled "and it helps if you can smell what your trying to hunt"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:51 pm
I laughed again "Good point," then I sniffed, "I think we might just hunt down a terrible storm tomorrow, Lets hope Amaya's boat will survive,"  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:00 pm
Jaden nodded "isnt it funny when we first meat we would have killed each other for this boat and now after everything that has happened" Jaden paused as her hand moved onto her stomach "were the best of friends" Jaden finished.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:03 pm
I smiled "Its funny, but, I like it," I turned on my side and suggled into the blankets. Kona was on the bed now. I put and arm around her and closed my eyes,  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:07 pm
Jaden decided to follow Keitsume's example and get some rest shifting to her wolf form she curled up on her bed and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:07 pm
Amaya was laying inbed looking at the ceiling. She didn't feel like going to sleep, dispite the angel's protests.
A storms gonna come soon, late evening tomorrow. You'll need your rest. I can't believe you don't have anything to stear this thing. the angel said.
Don't worry. We'll get through the storm and land somewhere sometime..... Since the boats full of air it won't sink air is plentiful. the demon yawned then got up. She saw Jaden and Keitsume asleep so she blew out the candles. There wasn't much to do, so she went back to stare at the moonlight filtering in from the boat window. She closed her eyes trying to fight off sleep when she opened them again it was bright out.  

LostSanity173

neckroz209

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:11 pm
Jaden opened her eyes then jumped off her bed and walked over and curled up at Ayame's feet and yawning before going back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:14 pm
I woke up when just a little light was coming into the boat. Amaya was already awake. drat! The sunrise! I thought jumping from bed and entangling my covers all over Kona who jumped halfway across the boat in surprise. Luckily there wasn't anything to knock over or break. I walked over to Kona and unentangled the blankets and patted her head in appology.
Trying not to make much more noise just in case Jaden was still asleep, I made my bed and walked up the ladder and out the door ceiling onto the roof deck. The sunrise was almost finished, but it was still as beautiful as ever. Sadly Kona could not joing me. He ladder climbing skills were not the best when you didn't have aposible thumbs.  

Keitsume

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:18 pm
Amaya shrugged away from Jaden at the foot of her bed and fell into deep thought about random stuff.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff