Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:52 pm
{This is pretty sad, but I've got most of Mala's inner-conflicts planned out and I've got several ideas on how to help her get over each. I was thinking of having Ariae target Mala and steal her soul, or at least come close to doing so. How, you might ask? Let's assume she has enough magic to delve into the hearts of her targets, so long as she sacrifices a few of the weaker souls she's acquired. Anyway, I was thinking of having Ariae travel with or near the party, using a sort of more-than-mind-control method of breaking Mala down and taking her soul so she could have an easier time getting to Van's - or coming very close. As you can probably tell, SCTR Mala has plenty of internal issues that could easilly be used against her, assuming someone knew enough about her to get to them. (i.e. abandonment issues, disassociation from her mother as much as possible - which is linked to her abandonment issues, a lack of self-worth since all she has to her life is her brother and a religion she doesn't care for, ect. ect.) However, I'm not very sure on how to go through with this from there or how to resolve the issue with Ariae - even if only temporary. Do you have any suggestions on how I could improve on Ariae's role, not just making her some flat-personality manipulator? Or how I should end this specific arc? Also, on a completely unrelated note, should I enter Milly in this one and give her a chance to not go psycho or no?}

"You must take me for stupid." Larai rolled her eyes upon hearing what the flame said. "It actually does involve me, though. Daemon, here, is my husband. Therefor, he is mine. I can't let you hurt or break anything that is mine, or I'll have to bring the wrath of the heavens down upon you. Believe me, I'm being rather generous just keeping it at this." Blatant lies as well. What can you expect, though, when she is the daughter of the god of thievery - and when she is the child who plans to usurp that said position someday?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:07 pm
((First, quick idea I'd like to get out of the way. Ariae could either be after Van's soul a la jealous ex-lover out for vengance route, or she could just be 'zomg god soul must have'. As for Milly, it's up to you. XD ))

The flame seemed to smirk, despite its only real features being a pair of pale eyes glowing purple (think something from the Alruna's Rose color palette). "Sorry, I've never been one to listen to toys, whether they're someone else's or my own." he said, the shadows flaring up before darting towards Larai despite her barrier.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:15 pm
{I was thinking more along the lines of column B, since that would be the frickin' jackpot of souls. However, maybe a little bit of column A too. Not necessarilly holding any feelings for him at this point, but more on the virtue of wanting to get back at every man who has wronged her ever.}

Larai didn't know any attacks, so at best, she just kept destroying the shadows as best as she could with her light. "So I'm a 'toy' just because I'm female? That's such a dated and pathetic way of thinking. The only men who treat women as toys these days are those who are so insecure about their virility and looks that they need to suppress women to make themselves feel important. But they're not. Never will be, either. You really should move with the times, you know. Don't want to be trapped in the past forever and all that."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:23 pm
"You know, I do so hate to hit a woman. Please don't make me have to make an exception." the flame warned, a shadow shooting up behind Larai and forming a blade aimed at her throat.

"You keep your hands off of her!" Daemon shouted before there was a sudden crash. He'd knocked over one of the torches that stood next to the coffin and was now picking up the fallen stand. "Quite the functional decoration you've got for an otherwise bland burial chamber. Shame if anything were to happen to it!" he said as he began smashing at the jewel on the coffin, hoping that its destruction would put this vengeful demon god to rest.

((*sniffs the air* This plot...*sniff sniff* ...it reeks of BS....))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:27 pm
{Please forgive me, but I don't understand what you mean. sweatdrop Is it a bad plot? A lie? Is something not making sense?}

"Your threat simply proves my point." Larai replied, rolling her eyes once more. She put more effort into the light barriers around herself and Daemon, keeping a calm facade for the moment being.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:35 pm
((It's a really half-assed plot. I was using BS in the way that one would BS an essay the night before it's due. XD ))

"You fool! Get away from there!" the flame snarled, moving to stop Daemon, but stopped as ever hit against the coffin's gem hurt him in the process. Finally the gem shattered and the flame let out an agonizing scream before shrinking away.

Daemon dropped the torch stand he'd been weilding and gripped his chest in pain. It felt like a chunk of his soul had just been ripped away and then crushed.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:40 pm
{OOooooooh! I getit. :O I haven't heard that usage for the term bullshit in years! XD Also, if we want to undo the bullshit and pick it up again later, we could always just say that the gem can be reconstructed.}

Larai approached Daemon, a worried look about her. "You okay? Daemon?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:44 pm
((WARNING: Possible retcon ahead. And a whole lot of it.))

"I....don't think so...." Daemon moaned, collapsing to the ground as his wings began to shrivel away. It felt like every ounce of demonic power was getting rapidly sucked away, now that the flame-like entity was gone.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:51 pm
{ASEXUAL DEMONIC REPRODUCTION. THE TAINT LIVES ON SQUEE SQUEE FANGIRL YAOI YAOI FANGIRL YURI SQUEE. emotion_kirakira }

Larai quickly went over to try and help him up, that spunky playfulness now long gone and replaced by teary-eyed worry. "Ohmigods! Is there something I can do for you? Please be okay, oh pleasepleaseplease..."

{In all seriousness, though, okai. I don't really care if we retcon s**t we don't like, since this is mostly a non-serious 1x1 anyway.}

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:58 pm
((Note I said "possible". I seriously have no idea what I'm doing anymore. XD ))

Daemon's wings were gone. As he finally managed to pull himself up, he was still breathing heavily as he held his chest. He was unaccustomed to feeling so....weak. Weak and powerless. After doing a mental examination of his current state, he finally said rather breathlessly "...My powers are gone..."

((And you're determined to turn "asexual demonic reproduction" into a running gag aren't you? XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:20 pm
{...Mehbeh. XD I'm literally going to mention it every time a demon dies, gets hurt, or loses their powers. Especially since Daemon was a part of Jaquel who were both part of DemonGawd at one point.}

Larai paled upon hearing what she did. She moved her arms around to gently hug Daemon. "Why don't we get out of here for now? I'm sure we could both use for a nicer atmosphere and a soft, comfy bed. Is your back aching? Do you need a massage? Or would you rather go to sleep when we get back?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:11 pm
((DemonGawd made me think of My Immortal and the retarded phrase "oh my satan" XD ))

"Let's just work on getting out of here first...All I know is that I want to crawl into bed right about now." Daemon said putting a hand to his head, just a tad too tired to think about further plans. What a beautiful honeymoon this was turning out to be. At least they never found the locals.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:30 pm
{Oh lol. XD}

"Okay. Do you need any help getting there, or would you rather walk on your own?" Larai asked, figuring they couldn't just shadowport out like normal when they felt too lazy to walk. Well, not now anyway, since it was so likely that Daemon's power loss was something permanent.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:33 pm
"I haven't been completely drained of energy; I can still walk. I'm just....rather mortal now...." Daemon said sadly as he headed for the exit.

((*insert miraculous discovery of another exit here and them leaving the tomb*))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:12 pm
"Is there...is there anything I can do to cheer you up? Anything at all?" Larai asked, sounding like a sad little puppy at this point. She really didn't like seeing Daemon like this, not at all.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games