Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:33 am
Harley Davidson!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:08 am
User Image
yeah i got my hair cut on Sunday  

Bacon pirate

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:48 pm
My friend took this one at Humpty's.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:57 pm
User Image
Ok I found one that kinda shows My wonky teeth.... and my mch better looking friend stare

User Image
Edit: I'm showing waaaay too much mouth in this pic
User Image
gonk  

God-Raped-Me

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:32 pm
Okay... Bacon: Nice hair. I still have to get mine cut. >>

@La Taco Belle: Peace in the Middle East.

@GRM: Control that smile. gonk I just don't understand or see the wonky. >.< You're still +1 than your friend though.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:51 pm
@Bacon - I'm jealous in so many ways. D:

@La Belle - BLUE HAIR! Sweeet.

@GRM - Personally, I think you're much prettier than your friend.
(Don't tell her I said that. gonk )  

In Circus

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:53 pm
I agree with Jaft and Emu. GRM you are definitely better looking than your friend. And your teeth aren't bad, mine before braces were horrible.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:32 pm
aww so many pretty people in the guild whee

GRM you are soooooooo pretty! I don't see a wonky smile. I wish I were as pretty as you crying

La Belle, looking good! peace baby xd I still have to get up the nerve to dye my hair pretty colors like yours

Bacon ZOMG *steals hat AND hair* you look good, actually your glasses look a lot like my old ones....

okay now I'm done getting all jealous over all your prettinessness... yeah that's a word >.> <.<  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

124-C

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:00 pm
I see sexy people... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:59 pm
Sanzo: Nerve? LOL! Mine's a little bit of streak in the front. And its gonna make finding a job fun. And from the pictures I've seen you are pretty too. What's with females and feeling unpretty?

GRM: I concur with everyone else 100% that you are sexier than your friend. The freckles look really cute in the picture too, they really work for you. Don't be ashamed of them. You are so adorable, I think your smile is awesome. Yes its toothy, but just because its not a movie-star smile doesn't mean its not attractive. How many famous women have a nose like mine? You almost have a profile shot in the recent pic, celebrity women are supposed to have noses like your cute button nose. Uma Thurman's lucky to get away with her wonky cheek-bones. And some people find Uma Thurman to be super sexy, and others think her cheek-bones make her look scary. So some people will think that smile is the sexiest damn thing on the face of the planet, wonky or not ^__^

I would do you, and totally not your friend, based on this picture and the other one. >_>  

Trish the Stalker

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:31 am
aww labelle ^^ looks like a humpty's night out was fun 3nodding
(love the new glasses by the way)

and grm, no offence to your friend but she kind of has a chubby/disgruntal looking face. sweatdrop and you are quite adorable in zee photo, and if this makes you feel better your teeth are alot straighter than mine. ( crying you should see 'em)

A+++ for grm and labelle biggrin it's veyy naaaace *thumbs up and borat voice*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:21 pm
You guys just made me feel like 75% better about myself! I would like to know if 124 was refering to me with his "sexy" comment. GRM likes to be called sexy ^_^ then again, who doesn't?

So I have to take pics from above and when I'm really happy then. Got it! Oh and when I wear eye shadow.

*GRM loves everyone here today*
heart heart heart  

God-Raped-Me

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:30 pm
User Image Ooo! Neato. You look kinda like my cousin, GRM eek Course, her kid's a boy, so, no relation that I know of ~shrug~ confused

I love the new hair, La Belle. I plan on cutting and dying my hair, soonish. I'll post pics when I do. If I can get a recent pic of me off my phone, I'll post it. I wanna try to do it without using email, since that costs money x.x User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:56 pm
I've found an odd look that actually sort of works for me. xd

[X]
[X]
[X]

I tried taking a regular picture, but it didn't really work out. And I'm still working on getting the rest of the nail polish off... >.>

In Circus

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:59 pm
eek

YOU HAVE NO EYES!

NO EYE DEMON!

xp  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games