Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
STATE WHETHER OR NOT YOU LIKE THE AVATAR ABOVE YOU BY LOOKS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 556 557 558 559 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you cut out your eye to save your head?
  Yes
  No
View Results

pickle relish

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:46 pm
I think the moon is a bit odd, too.
It's raining, so the moon shouldn't be out, right...? Ah, whatever.
I like it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:42 pm
It's very nice. The only downside is being a dark elf gives us these chicken legs and feet so we don't quite fit into shoes properly.  

Phaeton

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:46 pm
I like it. My only gripe is that you might have too many weapons >.> Just a single sword plus the bow and arrow or just the dual swords like you had before would do just fine. But I still like it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:12 am
ooh i like it though I'm not so sure I'd be happy to meet it in a dark place...or a bright place...or for that matter at all  

PendragonX9

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:19 pm
I like it though I guess I need shades and a safe distance ^_^
You are all shiny superhero-ie, I might try different hair just to see what you look like. The silver one you have now does not contrast perfectly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:16 pm
reminds me of that one game...Red Ninja I think it was...

in other words, sexy...very sexy.  

Arcanas

Hunter

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:37 am
redface that skirt is very short isn't it! >< You wouldn't catch me dead in something that short in RL but Elcia... She can do what she wants.
I liked it because of the Tale of Genji game I have, the priestess in that is dressed much the same way, only white.

As for yours, the colors do and yet don't work somehow but it's pretty good considering the challenge you always have to make your hair work.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:27 pm
the eyes are a bit unfitting to me but the rest is very nice ^^  

Red Glacier

Phaeton

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:43 pm
It's great, The Rocket Launcher and Oh My Gumball are a bit counter productive to the theme though.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:45 pm
its great just a bit top heavy is all  

PendragonX9

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:02 pm
I loves it~
^.^

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:13 pm
invisible-weirdo
I loves it~
^.^
I like it but the zorro mask is a bit random razz go snow queen ^^  

Red Glacier

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:43 am
that's pretty badass

Elica: there's nothing wrong with wearing super short skirts...unless that's not the kind of thing you want to invite...for Halloween it's fine. personally, I don't like them that short...just barely above your knees is fine with me. Hell, I even like the longer skirts too.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:22 pm
It's cluttery, but it's okay.

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Scroll  

Trish the Stalker

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:46 pm
I've always liked this look of yours La Belle 3nodding Everything fits so well together ^.^  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 556 557 558 559 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games