Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

124-C

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:13 pm
Slim95
Number 1 - It's....not a joke?! gonk

User Image
The world may never know.

Quote:
Number 2 - Because it's ironic.

That's what you say, but I'm watching you, so don't do anything funny. At least, not until you're 18. I don't like prison...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:39 pm
124-C
The world may never know.

crying

124-C
That's what you say, but I'm watching you, so don't do anything funny. At least, not until you're 18. I don't like prison...

Okay, I- Wait. What? o-o Prison?  

Slim95
Crew

124-C

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:43 pm
Slim95

crying

Okay, I- Wait. What? o-o Prison?
User Image
God, I just love that emote.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:27 am
Oh gezz, We finialy got our Winterguard costums for the season.
I like them! I'm totaly going to put a picture up of it as soon as I'm able to walk again! =DD  

umi505

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:06 pm
able to walk again? gonk what happened?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:20 pm
I dropped by rifle while doing double time on my toe and bruised it really badly.
It hurt like a batch and I literally can't walk at all. I've been either crawling or wheeling around in the computer chair (it was wheels) =)

You should see it. My toes like "BAM! Purple!"  

umi505

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:22 pm
umi505
I dropped by rifle while doing double time on my toe and bruised it really badly.
It hurt like a batch and I literally can't walk at all. I've been either crawling or wheeling around in the computer chair (it was wheels) =)

I think you should take a picture of it ^_^

Course, that's not as bad as when I was in my first year of wrestling...I had twisted both of my ankles at the same time...

Not very fun...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:26 pm
Arcanas
umi505

Course, that's not as bad as when I was in my first year of wrestling...I had twisted both of my ankles at the same time...

Not very fun...

Xp
Don't you just love "out of no where" painful moments? ^^  

umi505

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:31 pm
umi505
Arcanas
umi505

Not very fun...

Xp
Oh, I just do! so besides, dropping your rifle on your toe, how've you been?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:33 pm
Arcanas
umi505
Arcanas
umi505

Not very fun...

Xp
Oh, I just do! so besides, dropping your rifle on your toe, how've you been?
I've been fruiter than a peach! ^^ >ish huggled< and busy, really really busy. . . .but the fun kind of busy!
And is Archy?

(sorry I kind of disappeared, my buddy-ol'-pal called ^^)  

umi505

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:44 pm
Oh, you know me, I work, get on the compy, sleep, and then go back to work.

Not the same kind of fun busy, but I'd rather be doing that than sitting my arse all day doing nothing productive...at least this way, I'm making $73.60 a day... Before taxes anyway...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:53 pm
At lest your getting things done . . unlike me . .who . . just . .goofs off . . .What can I say? I'm a Libra!

EDIT: But this summer I have to get a job. . . .that's might be a bit of a problem for me. ><  

umi505

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:13 pm
umi505
At lest your getting things done . . unlike me . .who . . just . .goofs off . . .What can I say? I'm a Libra!

EDIT: But this summer I have to get a job. . . .that's might be a bit of a problem for me. ><
silly, I'm not getting anything done! I mean, I work with fish for a living..and I'm not even a fisherman...

I'd much rather be an auto mechanic, that'd be a more rewarding career for me I think.

And I'm Leo. Whatcha getting at ?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:21 pm
Ahaha! Sorry, first line made me laugh a little. xD
All good things in time. =) As long as your working towards it.

Nothing honestly. >< It's something that my mom and grandma believe in. Libra's apparently are all about all fun and no work. Something that just happens to be true for me and my buddy that I said I was talking to. I don’t even believe in it, just coincidence.
But I do think that because, and I wont deny, that I really don’t like work and love to play, that when I get a job it’s going to be a problem.  

umi505

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:50 pm
umi505
Ahaha! Sorry, first line made me laugh a little. xD
All good things in time. =) As long as your working towards it.

Nothing honestly. >< It's something that my mom and grandma believe in. Libra's apparently are all about all fun and no work. Something that just happens to be true for me and my buddy that I said I was talking to. I don’t even believe in it, just coincidence.
But I do think that because, and I wont deny, that I really don’t like work and love to play, that when I get a job it’s going to be a problem.
well, I'll let you in on a little secret...When I'm at work, I only spend about an hour doing real work...the rest of the time I'm just goofing off around my section ^_^

Just depends on what kind of job you get.

So what do your mom and grams say about Leo's?  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games