Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

umi505

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:06 pm
I hope I can find something like that. =^^= Something outdoors maybe even.

I'm not too sure. Something about "the house of money" Which could go a few different ways. Both positive and negative. . . .or power hungry like (if your anything like my aunts last boyfriend . . .not getting into that though)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:30 pm
umi505

I'm not too sure. Something about "the house of money" Which could go a few different ways. Both positive and negative. . . .or power hungry like (if your anything like my aunts last boyfriend . . .not getting into that though)
So I'm going to be hungry? Well, that make sense...I'm alway s hungry...  

Arcanas

Hunter

124-C

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:47 pm
Tsuji would very much like to see pictures of Umi's new uniform. biggrin

Also, exactly how heavy are those parade rifles?! eek Did you cry when it fell on your foot? Do you ever use real rifles?

I may have to start a new folder...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:11 pm

I figure you all should get to see me in my suit. The Redeye is not my fualt!

The only thing professional is the suit

And every time you take a picture of me I have to ******** it up, here was the first shot

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:37 pm
User Image
Hehe, all I could think of was "duuuuude"... sorry Sav whee
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:04 pm
umi505
I dropped by rifle while doing double time on my toe and bruised it really badly.
It hurt like a batch and I literally can't walk at all. I've been either crawling or wheeling around in the computer chair (it was wheels) =)

You should see it. My toes like "BAM! Purple!"

omigwad owwwwwwwww gonk *knows the feeling, used to be on the guard in sea cadets, using heavy-a** WW2 lee enfeild rifles*
please tell me they give you guys some kind of steel toed boot? sweatdrop

*at sav's photos*
y'know, you almost border classy in that suit. lol
actually those are nice pictures, you look good in a suit ^^. (oh geez, sav looking nice, did that just come out of MY mouth? *gonk*)
the second one gave me quite the LULZ xd "Ehhhhhh!!!!"

EDIT:
sav, why in hell are you wearing a suit? O_o  

~DR.MOOFASA~

Paul Kattner

5,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:06 am
You. Hey. Yeah. You. You people.

WHAT RIGHT DO GORGEOUS PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE TO BE ON THE INTERNET. mad  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:57 am

I had a moot court match to go to. That is the picture after we won.

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

124-C

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:14 am
"Your Honor, opposing council, may it please it the court..."

It was fun for the first 20 times you do it, but after that it's too repetitive...

Oh, and you may consider a red tie. And cleaning the camera lens, the smudge on the first picture makes it look like you have a condom in your pocket. Or do you have a condom in you pocket?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:23 pm
Very nice, Sav. wink

Tsuji, you're so weird. xd I never would of noticed that if you hadn't pointed it out.

In Circus

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:33 pm
124-C

It was fun for the first 20 times you do it, but after that it's too repetitive...

Oh, and you may consider a red tie. And cleaning the camera lens, the smudge on the first picture makes it look like you have a condom in your pocket. Or do you have a condom in you pocket?

We don't have to do that bullshit.

I know d**k about fasion so I ust use the tie that came with the suit razz

and MAYYYYYBEEEEEEE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:35 pm
Arcanas
umi505

So I'm going to be hungry? Well, that make sense...I'm alway s hungry...
Yay for more conciseness! =D  

umi505

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:43 pm
Slim95
This is my umbrella, Purple. There's some sort of magical quality to Purple; it spreads smiles wherever it goes and makes the most lovely of sounds when the rain falls on it~. Oh, yes, I am most thankful I spent my five dollars wisely.

Here's a good Myspace picture. Least, it would be a good Myspace picture, had I a Myspace....

Slim looks awesome and hot. ninja
How is purple green ironic? question  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:48 pm
Saverio C.
124-C

We don't have to do that bullshit.

I know d**k about fasion so I ust use the tie that came with the suit razz

and MAYYYYYBEEEEEEE

That was just the beginning of my opening statement, but we did have to follow proper decorum.

You really should get a red tie. It's a power thing. I know! A red tie with a blue shirt that has a white collar!

That's an awfully big condom... stare  

124-C

umi505

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:49 pm
124-C
Tsuji would very much like to see pictures of Umi's new uniform. biggrin

Also, exactly how heavy are those parade rifles?! eek Did you cry when it fell on your foot? Do you ever use real rifles?

I may have to start a new folder...

I'll get it soon. =) In fact I have to get my costum and show makup on today for our photoshoot, so I'll probabaly do it later tonight when I get home. ^^

First answer
Not every heavy what so ever. But please understand. You throw a triple or quad. That rifle is spinning pretty damn fast. Now imagine that spinning wood and metal crashing down upon your sensitive toe. . . .ow. wink
I know a lot of people who have broken legs, feet, arms, and even noses with rifles. You have to be careful, and if that happens at practice, you don't get sympathy, you get a "See! Maybe now you wont over rotate that and actually catch it for once."

Seconded Answer
No, I didn't cry. After being in guard for 3 years and 6 seasons, I got used to having sudden moments of extreme pain. =) But I did scream and fall to the ground. xD

Third answer
This is where people like to make fun of us (excspecaly ROTC people). No we do not use real rifles. Please understand Colorguard/Winterguard is 90% different than ROTC guard. While we are spinning and tossing, we are running and dancing around football field and gym floors.
I've never tried it, but I'm pretty darn sure that spinning, tossing, catching, dancing, and running with a 60LBS real rifle is near imposable unless you literally have muscles of steel. =)  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games