Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:04 pm
Elcia
(( I'm curious..Have Roland and DP seen the Teen Titans cartoon that was out on Cartoon Net work about 2-3 years ago... The episode where a tiny random crazy little version of Robin comes out of no where to be a pest? It's what this is reminding my of ))

Elcia ordered herself a salad along with a plate of spinach ravioli.
Then she took to glancing around the room.
"So what are the points of interest in this city?" she asked casually.

((Yeah i know what you're saying XD ))

Avalon: "i don't know i just stopped by here." a steak gets delivered to him and Hedron gets some mexican pizza

he thugs stand up and walk over to them

Thug: "Hey, you!" he pointed at Avalon "I thought we showed you the way out."

Avalon: "Well you should have shut the door. its so misleading when somebody can just walk in"

Thug: "You don't seem to be taking me seriously fool!"

Avalon: "Hey i busted your drug deal on a hired job. you can't blame me for doing my job"

Thug: "You really have a lot of nerv killing my customer and my dealer"

Avalon: "Hey if hes the slave to an inanimate substance then whats the point in living?" ^^ "who is your friend?"

Thug: he shows his bigger thug friend off "He's my cousin"

Avalon: "Thats very nice you have family" ^^ "But hey, you see all these people around me? they're my cousins" ^^

Hedron; he was surprised they were called but he decided to do a favor to Avalon, he gets up and towers over both men and gives a growl

Avalon: "I think he likes you" ^^ "Just looking at him i can tell he wants to play patty-cake"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:13 pm
Elcia smiled impishly, one or other of the idiots was going to break something. And it would probably be some bones.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:42 pm
Thug: "If you know whats good for you you'll leave."

Avalon: "you're smart. back talking the group that has you out powered and outnumbered. Can I give you a hug for your troubles of thinking?"

Thug: "You talk a lot of s**t! you know that?"

Avalon: "i'm a gentlemen, and a disease." biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:47 pm
"Gentlemen.." she said. "If you would not mind. Perhaps we can either finish this discussion over dinner or after it. " She indicated the plates on the table dramatically.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:50 pm
Thug: "s**t, man. i'll deal with you all later" he walks out with his "cousin" and disappears

Avalon: "Thank you." ^^; he continued eating and so did Hedron  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:04 pm
Ashoc couldn't help but smile at Avalon's antics, even through the mist of her hurting mind. She'd ordered a BLT sandwich, talking slowly to the waiter so she didn't fade out.

"Mmm. Den... what's-his-face... crazy guy Daedalus killed... he attacked my mind... think I'm in shock... saw all my friends die," she told Elcia. "Oh... and Nerius committed suicide." She reached for a roll and began to eat it slowly. "Roland, your mind.... is causing me some distress..... he's very weird.... and his mind.... is weirder still..."

"Hello, Avalon," she greeted him finally. "You... have met some odd acquaintances...."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:07 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Ashoc couldn't help but smile at Avalon's antics, even through the mist of her hurting mind. She'd ordered a BLT sandwich, talking slowly to the waiter so she didn't fade out.

"Mmm. Den... what's-his-face... crazy guy Daedalus killed... he attacked my mind... think I'm in shock... saw all my friends die," she told Elcia. "Oh... and Nerius committed suicide." She reached for a roll and began to eat it slowly. "Roland, your mind.... is causing me some distress..... he's very weird.... and his mind.... is weirder still..."

"Hello, Avalon," she greeted him finally. "You... have met some odd acquaintances...."

Avalon: "As long as somebody calls me cute i can meet anybody" biggrin ".....what?"

Hedron: he reaches up and pets Ashoc a bit to comfort her  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:08 pm
Roland looked at Ashoc and said "Heh, you? How do you think I feel? Apparently, this thing was inside my head. I'm still tryinng to figure out how I should be reacting." He looked at the guy for a few seconds, then looked up with his best 'why me god?' face.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:19 pm
Ashoc took Hedron's hand in both of her and tugged him gently towards her, signalling that she wanted him closer. She really wanted a hug right now. She smiled at Roland's expression. "Seems to me... he's like a little incarnation of chaos and mischief from your head. So... you made a lot of faces at your mom?" Her speech was getting better as she stopped thinking and just paid attention to the present.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:21 pm
Elcia gave Ashoc a concerned look raking her brain for something that would help while she nibbled the lettuce in her salad.

(( ack writer's block I think Im overdoing the multitasking sweatdrop ))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:24 pm
he gets as close as he can and gives her a hug stroking her back, he purred to her enjoying her company  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:28 pm
"Oh hell yeah. My mother was irritating. She was super religious type. Dragged me to church every sunday... Oh, how I HATED Easter sundays... She didn't seem to get that I didn't care for all of that."  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:38 pm
She clung tightly to Hedron. "Thanks Hedron," she told him very softly and warmly. "Mmm, it's ok Elcia. There's nothing you really can say to that. I understand. Hmm. Now well and truly everyone I'd known and loved before is dead." She shook her head before she let that thought really sink in. "Well. I have an awesome present going on right now, so I shouldn't dwell on the past." She took another bite of her roll, still hugging Hedron. "I've never been to church. Nor been exposed to religion much. That is ironic, though, that she persisted in making you a good Christian, and you become a mercenary."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:45 pm
Elcia nodded in reply to Ashoc.
"I know very little about human religion and frankly I don't think I would want to." she said quietly. "All you ever seem to do is kill each other over it." she finished the salad and processed to spear raviolis.

((Good night, sleep well everyone!))  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:17 am
Daedalus was, for the first time in his knowledge, Dreaming. Although the experience was less then pleasant. They were dreams filled with laughter and screams, dreams of dark alleyways, terror, and FEEDING.

Daedalus awoke in the restaurant with a start, screaming lightly grasping at the space in front of him as if defending himself from some unseen adversary.

Everyone in the immediate area looked at him with a look of shock and surprise, simply thinking that he was a prop used by Hedron as a show of strength.

Gasping slightly Daedalus was surprised to find himself in such a crowded area. 'Where am I? How long was I out?' Thoughts rushed through his mind in a blur.

Trying for someUniCreatures
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 1
- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 3 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 4 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 6 -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- 7

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games