Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

Bittersweet Cora

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:28 am
My names Cora,
i like anime Heavy metal and Rock,
and heavyly dislikes noobs, and people blowing smoke in my face.
<3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:38 am
My name is Kit. I like anime, foxes, Harry Potter, and the warriors series. I'm 17  

ilikefoxes

Dapper Gekko

3,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

xx_Rei-kun_xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:59 pm
Hi HI HI HI HI! I'm Rei [Sheron, Sage whatever you want to call me]
I play guitar, I love J-ROCK, anime, Rock...anything guitar basically. If you wana know more, JUST PM ME!
xd rofl

ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:11 pm
Hey I'm Z and thats all yall need to noe lol  

Medio-Jin

The Pimp named Slickback

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:25 pm
Sup.David's the name don't wear it out.Age 10.Nicknames Pimp or Dada
Favorites*gaming,plastering.[i help with my dad]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:03 am
Sakura-Kyoukan
User ImageWelcome who are you?
hi i am shaggylong i love this guild sorry for just now introducing my self i have meet most of the crew and u sakura. I am 14 love anime and sports!!!  

shaggylong

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:38 pm
Hi, I'm SorceressRydia
I'm from WV. I know.. home of the hillbillies... I can't help it.
I'm 25. Is that old for Gaia?
I love gaming, anime, music, movies, and fishing.
1 year from a music education degree.
My avi will look less homeless as soon as I have enough gold for anything other than this ragged sack cloth.
My latest obsession is Harvest Moon Magical Melody but I love rpg's and sim's games. I'm into Vandread, Inuyasha, Wonder Showzen, ATHF, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, Trigun, ect. This is my 2nd post so feel free to befriend me!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:43 pm
SorceressRydia
Hi, I'm SorceressRydia
I'm from WV. I know.. home of the hillbillies... I can't help it.
I'm 25. Is that old for Gaia?
I love gaming, anime, music, movies, and fishing.
1 year from a music education degree.
My avi will look less homeless as soon as I have enough gold for anything other than this ragged sack cloth.
My latest obsession is Harvest Moon Magical Melody but I love rpg's and sim's games. I'm into Vandread, Inuyasha, Wonder Showzen, ATHF, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, Trigun, ect. This is my 2nd post so feel free to befriend me!

ZOMG Final fantasy 4 was the best game ever... That was the one with Rydia... I think... or maybe it was 8... that one had alot of sorceresses in it...  

Awiergan

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:19 pm
Yeah! That's my favorite game EVER!! I beat it not long after it came to US. I'll someday make my avi look like Rydia. Although first I'm gonna just get her that virgin dress the pink one. It's the closest thing to what I can afford and be pretty in so I'm just polling and posting all over. This is post number 3. Only a couple dozen and I'll start hooking up with the shops.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:32 pm
name:ingrid
nickname: i have been called duffy or valkyrie, but you all can think of something better if you want
likes: anime/manga, writing, singing (music in general,really), archery, live rpg (cosplay?...yes i'm new to it.), reading... among others
dislikes: stupidity (if its not funny), rude people  

Ingvanya

Wild Spirit

17,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Party Animal 100

Tilleen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:09 pm
Hey there. Just call me Tilleen. It's a good, old alter ego. I'll know you mean me.

I'm far too old to admit my age. Suffice it to say I've been married for several years and have a young daughter. SorceressRydia asked earlier if 25 is too old to be on Gaia. All I can say to that is, "I hope not."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:16 am
I personally think age is irrelevant honey so hooray for the mature! I've just been on some video game forums away from Gaia and they made fun of me. blaugh So I decided to let them have thier own fun and find a place where everything was relative. I think I'm definitly liking it here. This is only the second day for me but welcome!. I never even turned on my Harvest Moon yesterday and that's all I've done lately. New obbsessions are so sweet!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Litikami

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:16 am
Introducing. Who has time to read the intro thread and get to know everyone? Who knows?

Hi. I am me. I rock. I sing. I am more random than the monkey mafia. (or a ninja ninja )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:20 am
I'm assuming that's your dream avi. She's very pretty. I think that's my favorite avi hair. Welcome!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ombrophile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:24 am
So if we all come together, we know what to do. We all come together just to sing we love you!

gonk ... now it's stuck in my head! *dances around to the The Sailor Song and waves to all the new comers* Welcome to the family, yo's. Don't be shy now!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games