Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Gill's Thrills! >Quest Complete!!!< Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1974!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:31 pm
The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head...I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead

bump 447 ^^

I still see your reflection inside of my eyes that are looking for a purpose, they're still looking for life...

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 285!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:33 pm
The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head...I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead

bump 448 ^^

I still see your reflection inside of my eyes that are looking for a purpose, they're still looking for life...

iToxicMoon

Kyuui Kiwi generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 155!

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:33 pm
Yes Koro I plan to get you fired. twisted
Lmao just kidding. And why don't you have time Koro? Whats you be doing?

Bumpp 275  
iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1191!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:34 pm

bump 449 ^^

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 565!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:36 pm

bump 450 ^^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:43 pm
User Image

Me? Well, I was finishing up on some art requests xD
I still haven't started on your friend's.
Ouch? sweatdrop

@romance>
I think I may have missed out on your response if there was any since you guys bump the page up so fast blaugh

User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Kyuui Kiwi generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1798!

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:12 pm
koromyst
User Image

Me? Well, I was finishing up on some art requests xD
I still haven't started on your friend's.
Ouch? sweatdrop

@romance>
I think I may have missed out on your response if there was any since you guys bump the page up so fast blaugh

User Image

Lol naah, he only came back to Gaia because he saw me play in, plus, hes sooo bored of gaia, he plans to spend his 139k on art and only art. Before he had 156k, spent it down to 31k... and now back up. stare
Bump 276  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:52 pm
User Image

Tell me his secret of gold making! blaugh

User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:22 am
Hi all! In reference to the stupid arranger, I hates it, it needs to die! I have so much stuff in my stash and have had no way of accessing it! GRRRRRRRR I get so angry! It takes so long to try and get anything out of it!  
iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 539!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:10 am

bump 451 ^^

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1697!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:13 am

bump 452 ^^

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 78!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:14 am

bump 453 ^^

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1040!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:14 am

bump 454

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 838!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:16 am

bump 455 ^^

iToxicMoon

iToxicMoon generated a random number between 1 and 2000 ... 1114!

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:18 am

bump 456 ^^

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff