Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Rythmick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:19 am
postalglyphix1
-walks into the bar and sits at the bar nearest to the right end of the bar- -sighs- "I'd like a yeager bomb please, I've had a hard day."

*puts down the last mug of beer once it's full*

Allright then, I'm always down for some help behind the bar! smile

*tosses Koukai an apron*

A ninja bartender too, gangsta.

*walks over to the many mugs of beer, picks one up, and hands it to Koukai*

You wanted to give out a full round, now you help me distribute. smile

*remembers about the jager bomb*

Comin' right up!

*mixes 1 1/2 shots of Jager with 1/4 cup of red bull*

That should do it for ya...

*slides it down to him*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:19 am
[Ansatsusha Clan] Koukai
Okay! I quit...I'm not going to kill anymore bartenders...I got bored of it...now I'm helping! I will now volunteer to be a bartender, also! ninja

*continues to scribble in notebook* New barkeep. It's the ninja. Wonder if he can make good green tea.
Ritersblock closes her book and walks up to the bar.
"Yo, ninja. Koukai. Whatever. Green tea please!"  

ritersblock

Rythmick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:58 am
ritersblock
[Ansatsusha Clan] Koukai
Okay! I quit...I'm not going to kill anymore bartenders...I got bored of it...now I'm helping! I will now volunteer to be a bartender, also! ninja

*continues to scribble in notebook* New barkeep. It's the ninja. Wonder if he can make good green tea.

*Walks over to stand directly in front of ritersblock*

Hello there. smile Sorry to keep you waiting. I was going to let the other bartender pick this up like you asked, but he seems to be busy...

*Looks around for Koukai*

He must be in the men's room or something, so if you'd like, I could whip you up a green tea pretty quickly.

*As he smiles he says...*

I can't honestly say I've gotten many green tea orders lately, so you'll have to bear with me. What do ya' say?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:15 pm
"Thanks mate." -As soon as he gets the jager bomb he downs it and then closes his eyes for a sec to absorb the evenings surroundings.-  

postalglyphix1

Rythmick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:55 pm
postalglyphix1
"Thanks mate." -As soon as he gets the jager bomb he downs it and then closes his eyes for a sec to absorb the evenings surroundings.-

Not a problem my friend.

*As he takes the empty glass from in front of postalglyphix, he notices something strange coming towards the door out of the corner of his eye...*

What is that? Could that be.....

*As the mysterious figure appears through the doorway the room stops*

Umm..... Can I help you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:42 pm
Rythmick
ritersblock
[Ansatsusha Clan] Koukai

*Walks over to stand directly in front of ritersblock*

Hello there. smile Sorry to keep you waiting. I was going to let the other bartender pick this up like you asked, but he seems to be busy...

*Looks around for Koukai*

He must be in the men's room or something, so if you'd like, I could whip you up a green tea pretty quickly.

*As he smiles he says...*

I can't honestly say I've gotten many green tea orders lately, so you'll have to bear with me. What do ya' say?

"Alright." Ritersblock smiles back.
She scribbles in her notebook with out looking: Another barkeep. Making me Green tea right now. Will it be good? Who knows...
Ritersblock grins and closes the book.  

ritersblock

[Ansatsusha Clan] Koukai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:47 pm
I must have had too much to drink...hehe
Umm...I cannot bartend as much as I had said before.
::poofs behind counter::
But I will make that Green Tea for ya!
::turn around to gather ingredients for green tea::
::turns back to ritersblock::
Here ya go! Special recipe too! It's been in MY family for years!
::Hand the drink to ritersblock::

::turns to the other bartender::
I'm sorry, but I think you'd be better off without me. I'd just get in the way. And plus, I think I'd be better off as a bodyguard for the customers! biggrin My ninja training would just get in the way anyways... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:38 pm
Joey stepped lightly into the bar, gazing around for a seat. Spotting one of the barstools that was open; she decided to join the other patrons that were lightly chatting amongst themselves. She also noticed some were quite intoxicated, and quietly laughed to herself as she draped her coat across the back of the stool and sat down.

"Do you have any vodka?" Joey asked, waving over to the bartender with a smile on her face. Her blue eyes focused in on him, pleading for her order. It wasn't that she was dying of thirst - or dying of anything for that matter - she was just simply having a long day. Flipping back her blonde hair, she lowered her head to rest her chin on her intertwined fingers.

Joey-Li

postalglyphix1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:58 pm
-he opens his eyes as he feels a wary soul--He then quickly scans the room attempting to sense this wary soul's shell--his eyes dart from one patron to the next as he homes in on the wary souls owner his eyes rest on Joey Li--He stands from his stool and walks towards this wary husk-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:12 am
[Ansatsusha Clan] Koukai
I must have had too much to drink...hehe
Umm...I cannot bartend as much as I had said before.
::poofs behind counter::
But I will make that Green Tea for ya!
::turn around to gather ingredients for green tea::
::turns back to ritersblock::
Here ya go! Special recipe too! It's been in MY family for years!
::Hand the drink to ritersblock::

::turns to the other bartender::
I'm sorry, but I think you'd be better off without me. I'd just get in the way. And plus, I think I'd be better off as a bodyguard for the customers! biggrin My ninja training would just get in the way anyways... ninja

"Ah. Okay. Thank you Koukai." Ritersblock took the cup, and drank it solemnly. I look of mediation spread scross her face as she said, "Not bad...!" She burrowed in her bookagain, writing: Seems the ninja can make good green tea. Excellent!
Ritersblock smiled contently as she took another sip.  

ritersblock

postalglyphix1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:08 pm
"How geos it m'lady, Joey-li?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:05 pm
*Surveys the bar a bit more to find anyone else who may be in need of a drink*

Anyone need anything? I've been back here for quite awhile now without any orders, and I'm still oddly short on tips.... razz

Just kiddin'.

I think I may have to resign from the bartender position though. I will of course be courteous enough to wait for a replacement before I head off and leave you bartenderless. smile  

Rythmick

Joey-Li

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:27 am
postalglyphix1
"How geos it m'lady, Joey-li?"

"It's going fine, I suppose," she sighed. "I just really need a drink, if you know what I mean."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:31 am
He continues drinking his spiked drink, sipping slowly. After a few sips we was already hammered. He slams his hand down on the bar, "I really like this drink! Thanks!" He reachs over the bar trying to give the barkeep a hug.  

Boku wa Hikaru

Precious Loverboy

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games