Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:20 pm
Jin keeps KazeSenshi close and stays nearby but not too close to Miwata and Shizuki's confrontation,hearing both voices  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:28 pm
"even if i wanted to go back, i couldn't." she lifted down her shirt collar, showing a mark "this mark binds me to him. if i betray him, it'll kill me."
"just promise you'll leave us alone... and that you'll stay in touch."
"i can't believe you'd actually let me go. i know you and your parents havent been doing very well... i'm worth a lot of money, if you turned me in..."
"they'll understand." said miwata, and she hugged shizuki "i really missed you..."
shizuki chuckled, and hugged her back "i have to admit... i did miss you too. take care of yourself, mimi."
"will do. and try to stay out of trouble." said miwata. she picked up her bag, aki diving into it. "lets head home jin."  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:30 pm
Jin watches all of this and towards the outcome,he smiles and picks up his bag,having KazeSenshi get inside his too

"Alright!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:33 pm
"last one homes a rotten egg!" laughed miwata, and she dashed off  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:34 pm
Jin laughs too and follows her home

"HEY GET BACK HERE!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:05 am
He began to, once again, train blood spear. He smiled, as he entered his form. He began to pulse a network of chakra throughout the ground, as the blood seeped outwards, through the grass. He molded it, and shaped it into a frail little... pencil shaped object. That was not nearly what he wanted. He could have simple used a damn senbon otherwise... [3/12]

He again tried, though it was hardly a better product. It was simply... a larger version of the last. The blood that he was pulsing seemed to be perfectly fine... so he wondered, why could this not be the same as well? It was annoying. It was hard to think about. And he was getting frustrated. ''....Ugh.'' [4/12]

The next attempt was a half-way mark. It was hardly perfected. At all. It was actually rather disgusting in some ways. A bloody gory mess.. It was a small javelin that was seeping with blood. Some of it dripped onto himself, though he only licked it off. Wasn't too bad... [5/12]

[3/3]

He felt a pulse of energy within him, though through curiosity, and due to him not really knowing what it is, he put it off as some side-effect from entering his angel for too long. Even though he had only been in the stage for a minute at most. He shrugged, and again focused, though it was quite failtastic. It wasn't better than the last attempt by any means, except it formed a bit quicker. But that wasn't nearly enough... [6/12]

EDITED AS WELL  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:24 am
He shrugged, and would begin to try again. ''Blood... Spear...'' The blood throughout the ground pulsed, as a figure took form, where there were formerly air particles. The figure was near-complete; it was like a spear, though it had small holes, and was smaller than what the product felt like it would be. He smiled, though. He was gaining progress. Slowly; but surely. Surely.... [7/12]

Next, he began to attempt to fill in the holes; with increased concentration and such. The blood formed into an incomplete spear, though it was noticeably better than the last time. Noticeably HARDLY better. It was sad. It was only seconds before it broke up into particles, as he would try again. [8/12]

[1/4]

It would continue to grow slightly more accomplished with each attempt, and this time, the holes were nearly gone, all that lacked was the size, and a small difference within the shape. He facepalmed, before trying again. ''...Again....'' [9/12]

This time, it would begin to grow in improvement tremendously. The size was now completely adequate; the only lacking difference was the shape. It wasn't all too important, though, he knew more than anyone how foolish using incomplete abilities was in battle. ''Heh...'' He dispersed it into particles once more, and would attempt his final try; for he had a feeling it was his last. [10/12]

And it was. He formed the blood through the air, and a complete, perfected spear formed. ''Good.'' It was large, bloody, and he could tell it was complete. This would be a great skill in battle. Now he just had to make sure he used it right.... He dispersed the spear, and began to take a small rest. [11/12]

[2/4]

EDIT BAAAW  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:27 am
LOL WTF

I JUST REALIZED BLOOD SPEAR IS GENIN

NOT JOUNIN

AND BLOOD TERRITORY IS ACADEMY STUDENT

FACE.

PALM.

OKAY, SO.... 1 FOR BLOOD TERRITORY, 3 FOR BLOOD SPEAR.

I DID 15 POSTS.

11 TO SPARE

BLOOD RAIN BBY.

OK

ONE MORE POST FOR RAIN

YA

He sighed, as his ...rain... (EVEN THOUGH BEFORE IT WAS A SPEAR UGH MY FAIL EDITING IDC) Was perfect! He aimed at a random rock, and BAM! ******** THAT b***h UP! ''DESU!'' IT WAS COMPLETE COMPLETE COMPLETE. He dispersed the rain particles! ''BYE b***h!'' [12/12]

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Endency

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:35 am
Endency stood on top of the rugged terrain as he came close to exiting the mountains, his headphones were giving off a faint noise of the music that was playing in his ears. The coffin on Endency's back seemed almost weightless since he began what his grandfather referred to as "Secret Training." Endency hopped back onto the trail and he continued on his way. "Bah bah bum bum boo." Endency mumbling the beat of the music to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:45 pm
Aki's wind clone arrived and waited to see if any of the shinobi would arrive. She had snagged copies of the Grass weapon scrolls and taijutsu scrolls on her way to the Mountians. The woman sat cross legged and patiently waited.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:59 pm
Morinaga mountain open up an swallowed everyone up!

jk

Real Post:

The usually calmed Mountain of Morinaga started to rumble as it started to disturb the gentle peace of the forest. The mountain seem to react the same way as a volcano would. Then for a moment it became silent.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:50 pm
The clone looked up sharply up at the mountain. Furrowing her brow she began to make her way up the path. "What the hell is going on?" Aki mumbled to herself. She couldn't remember if it was a dormant volcano. Or maybe something bigger was happening. She couldn't be for sure until she properly investigated the area.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:07 pm
From the mountain a sudden sound of stampedes came. As hundreds of animals ran away from the mountain. Though what Aki first saw had the image of an horse as it neared her all she heard was the sound of a donkey. As a donkey jumped over and continue on his sprint. Following him was all the strange animals of the mountain. Giant creatures and fierce. All look strange an some even unidentifiable as they ran from the origin of the tremor.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:16 pm
Aki ducked under the donkey as it jumped over head. She then proceeded to move out of the way of creatures. "Goddamn burro." She dusted her dress off and stared at the direction they'd run from. Hesitation filled her as she decided whether to press forward or turn back and retrieve the real Aki. Deciding it would be better discover the source now and flee if matters were too much for the clone. With more hurry in her steps she followed up the mountain, hopefully getting closer to the origin. The image of the donkey was edging at her mind. Had this been a sign? No, couldn't have been. It was just a donkey.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:23 pm
The closer Aki got to the area that was Arekku's cottage in the mountain she saw the forest become black until from the ground lava erupted from the ground in the direction of Arekku's old cottage. Though it was still a distance to Arekku's old little cottage she could see the lava harden right away and just produce ashes. It would be her decision to go there or not. Though around her now she could see the dust take shape. There was hundreds of people around her or at least there shape covered by the ash each with a unique expression. Though if Aki touched one they just fell to the floor and became dust.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff