Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:49 pm

Hello! I'm Mikono aka Kochan aka miko. not... entirely.. sure why i was invited to join, but hey, its free. mrgreen

I'm irish (part, small part) and proud of it! Official nationality: white. I live in sunny california, in San Jose, which is near San Fransisco for all of you people who don't know where the center of the universe is. xd

Leseee... what else... I'ma girl. currently a girl playing with makeup. (i don't play with it often though.... just experimenting again) I'm 16, have a girlfriend, totally obesessed with harry potter (proud hufflepuff!) I knit, crochet and sew. alot. I'm prone to strange outbursts. I'm distracted by shiney objects. easily. I don't think much of my physical appearence, but i love doing things to draw attention to myself (LOTSA green makeup and cloths on st. patties day for one, dressing up for halloween when most the class doesn't, dressing up for HP stuffs...)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:25 pm

M' name is Landen. Not hmlanden, not Landon, Landen. I'm a girl, not a boy. And I'm utterly confused. Just to straighten a few things out.

I have no ideas why I was invited, to be honest...I'm not good at "contributing" to discussions, but I'll try.

I love writing, reading, school, people, the occasional compliment, and shiny things. I enjoy listening to Switchfoot, Relient K, Superchic[k], Kelly Clarkson, and classic rock from the 60's through 80's. My fave book is "Take a Thief" by Mercedes Lackey, and Fruits Basket is mine!

Anything you need to know, listen to "Behind These Hazel Eyes". mrgreen Practically my life song.

hmlanden

Bubbling_Stream

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:50 pm

Hello! Thanks a bunch for inviting me!

Well, if you can't tell, my username is Bubbling_Stream, but you can call me Bubbles if you like.

I enjoy reading, writing [sometimes], the internet, flash animation on Newground..Muahah! Funny thing, funny people...Funny! I love Harry Potter too!

Mikono-I'm Hufflepuff too! Yeah! *gets ready for high-five*

Anyway, I'm pretty protective of my friends. You mess with them, you gotta go through me. Hah, barely. I'm not really that much of a fighter..I mostly just talk to them very sternly... ninja Then..They laugh at me.

Speaking of laughing at me, it is a common thing. I'm very clumbsy. xD

Anyway, thanks again for inviting me!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:02 pm

How do people find me? I don't think I've seen any of these people before...

Anyway, my close friends call me chibby, my actual name is Elizabeth, but I usually go by Libby. Chose one or make one up, I have about thirty nicknames already. I can listen to pretty much any music, except rap or country. I like to read, draw, write, and play video games!

And's that's about it, aside from the fact I'm slowly going insane. But that seems a given, so I probably didn't need to mention it. I'm pretty boring, so I really have no idea why I was invited. *Shrugg* Oh well!

gamergirl7

OnslaughtSix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:45 pm

I'm Onslaught Six. Refer to me as O6. Capital O, as in the letter. Not Zero.

I probably got invited because I made a slew of intelligent-sounding posts in the ED board about various topics.

I like to write posts, a Lot. Sometimes I'll just see something, and just start typing up a big post. I don't mean to do it, it just happens. Usually about something I know a lot about.

My interests include: Action figures (Transformers and GI Joe), pro wrestling (particularly Japanese), anime (Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and sometimes InuYasha), video games (all kinds), comics (mostly Marvel) and...Really, that about covers it. Oh, and the Internet. And Wikipedia. Yes, Wikipedia is a hobby of mine. And I like to read about religions and spirituality and other cultures in general. And I like music, how the ******** did I miss that...Specifically, rock or metal--Examples include Metallica, Alice In Chains, Nirvana, Ozzy Osbourne, Queensryche, and Sisters of Mercy. And I like to write, mostly stories about Transformers, but I also write for my wrestling eFed.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:02 pm

o_o *peeks in* well..i'm Toxic Jello as you can see. I really like Gerbils. Oh and i'm 17. Not much too me except for my randomness--i'm really nice though ^^ and thank you so much for inviting me, i feel so loved~

Djynxy

Tipsy Genius

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:10 pm

I'm Sunegami. I'm a 20-year-old girl living in Amishville (aka Lancaster, PA xp ).

Let's see. . . I'm a sophomore at PCA&D; I'm studying to get my BFA in Illustration so I can become a graphic novelist. Because I'm cool like that.

I was probably invited 'cause I highly enjoy intelligent debates/conversations/what-have-you. I'm a total "word geek" and somewhat of a Grammar Nazi. I'm also an aspiring poet (I'll post a link to my website: a- when I put some poems on it, and b- if anyone actually seems to care).

My taste in music is pretty much across all genres except rap (it's "crap" with a silent "c") and c**t-ry (yea, I said it): Led Zeppelin (Robert Plant. . . *orgasm*), 3 Doors Down, Mozart, Duke Ellington, Yoko Kanno, Savage Garden, BT, John Mayer, The Beatles. . . I can't think of any more.

I'm an active (though not yet paid) member of the Society for Creative Anachronism-- the SCA. We're basically a worldwide Medieval Interests club. If you're interested, you can check out the guild link in my signature or go to the official SCA website (I try to recruit as many to join our ranks as I possibly can twisted ).

Oh, and I have ADD, so beware of long, rambling posts-- which do eventually have a point to them, if you're brave enough to listen/read closely. whee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:30 pm

Howdy howdy howdy!

I was invited to this guild by Red Onyx. I'm not entirely sure who that is.

Come to think of it, I'd like to know why I was invited to the guild.

Either way, this seems like a really cool guild. Sort of a Say Anything online. biggrin Anyhoo, glad to be here, and I hope to get know some people here. heart

The Sun Prince

Rainbow Raider

10,000 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Prison

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:39 pm

Hm, well, thank-you for inviting me to join this guild. whee

My username (obviously) is Prison, and that's what you can call me. There really isn't much to say about myself. I usually try to stay calm and keep a level head, I'm sort of the pacifist. That's not to say that I won't stand up and fight for what I believe in though.

That's really all there is tos ay about myself. I hope to meet some new friends here, have a good night.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:40 pm

Yo!

My name's Himeyuki (You can call be Himeyuki blaugh )

I was also invited here, not sure why (explaination?), but still glad to be here none-the-less.

--Thanks for the invite, I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay. biggrin

Smuckers05

4,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

S Raina

Spirited Inquisitor

28,100 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:56 pm

Hi,

Y'all can call me by Raina. I listen to country music mostly, but I also like the music I've ordered from Firebird Music & Arts which goes with the Mercedes Lackey's Valdemar books. I love to read and have recently graduated from collage.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:00 pm

Alright, I'm redoing this.

Call me MLA, as I refuse to pass out my personal information like Halloween candy. I really like Rock music, and I'm currently listening to 'Panic! at the Disco'. I'm an artist, and I particularly like to sketch things with graphite, I'm one of the few artists who HAS to use a mechanical pencil, as normal pencils bother me. I'm also a writer, though I won't show you much of what I do. Here's a small example:

Just because the sun will rise,
Does not mean that it will set,
Just because I say I'm sorry,
Does not mean that I regret.

Yeah, not the best example but it'll do. I also like to roleplay, so if you're looking for a literate roleplay partner here I am, but I'm picky about my partners. I only do onexone roleplays, and I almost always use a male character. Um, well... that's about it. Call me a guy and I'll ******** eat your children. Seriously. Forgive my language, and farewell!

Chu,
MLA

Corroded Cupcakes

yodilit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:48 pm

hola, bitches.

i'm yodilit. or yo. or yao. or yoda.
take your pick.
i'm 17 years old and male.

i listen to all sorts of music.
major favorites are metric, madonna, vanilla ninja, tegan and sara, the lovely feathers, heathyr black, and dear amber (i loved you)..

i play D&D every friday; yet i'm not a typical nerd.
I have a severe hate for elves.

hm.
so. i don't have much to say. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:55 pm

I'm Mikit. I'm a high school senior in my second semester, which means that pretty soon I'll be going to college instead of high school. My favorite band is Pink Floyd because I love the lunacy of their songs and the poetic beauty of their lyrics. I also enjoy Gorillaz for the sound and their variety, as well as a ton of other artists. I tend to like artists, not genres, as artists can cross over genres. But if I had to name some genres: rock, rap, alternative, country, world, techno are my basics.

My goal in life is to be a novellist. I'm already writing novels, but I have failed this far to get them published, though I have published a few poems and a short story. I'm also proficient in the field of visual arts, speciallizing in CG and colored pencil as mediums. I've also dabbled in Flash Animation.

Any one of my close friends will tell you that I have a twisted mind. I pervert things, I play around with words. It will be less noticable here than in real life because sometimes I suggest by laughing or smiling unintentionally at an alternative meaning.

And I really want a massage right now. My neck hurts like Hell.

Oh, and I'm religious and scientific and bisexual all at once. Enjoy!

Mikitou

`Shae X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:07 pm

`Eyyy. Call me pinaygurl or yet beturr. Shae. Ya, mah real name is Shae. I don't care what you call me. Don't wear itt out. <3
Imma girl if you haven't all ready figured that out.
Get me presents at October 15 and show me you care.
My age, not telling any of you. It's not obvious. I'm not a TEEN. I'm still at school. SO figure that out too. =D

I'm shoorrrttttt...4'10 to be exact. ^__^
I <3 a lot of stuff. Get me anything I'll lve you forever. Give me a drawing I'll love you forever but I'm not obsessed 'kay?

I <3 Rock music also hip hop, punk, alternitve. <33

ALso one more inportant thing.... I'M ASIAN.
No idea why I joined this guild really..
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games