Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ӻɨɍȿҭ ϒєȧяȖȵșσɾȶҿȡӍʯɠʛɫεҍѻʀлϩɩɳɡʃҙ

Erica stood alone on the platform, her fingers fiddling with her necklaces. Though she had stopped crying she was still as nervous as could be. So much could go wrong and she knew no one would want to talk to her, maybe it was best if she just stayed quiet, out of anyone's way. Though knowing her luck that would never happen. She looked around, scanning the area for any familiar face but she knew she would find none. She sighed and sat down on the edge of her luggage trolley. Despite being raised by purebloods most of her life she was still a muggleborn and there was no denying that, she felt as though she was out of the loop somehow even though she knew she was probably far from the only muggleborn there, maybe one of them would makes friends with her. She could hope anyway. She suddenly felt a small pressure on her shoulders, she looked up to see Sprinkle's face looking down at her. She stroke that cat's chin and let her onto her lap. She nestled her nose into the cats fur and pulled it against her. At least she had one friend.

{OoC: outfit in top pic}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:34 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan nodded as Crash said how his summer was. He knew what he meant. And as he was introduced he smiled politely at the girls. He was trying to be looser than he was last year."Hiya. Yeah I'm a Gryffindor. My parents think I should be a slytherin... But oh well..."He mumbled the last part before Christian had asked about quidditch. "You are? Sounds awesome man! I am not going too. Not my cup of tea. I'll be rootin for ya if you do." He said happily and listened as the girls answered. He nodded knowingly. "I understand. But I suppose it would be considered football to muggles. Although you fly around on brooms."

As Lyre walked up, Rowan watched at how sisterly the two were. It was kind of cute to say the least. He only wished he had siblings, but there wasn't 'enough time' for a second child... Not in his family according to his parents.

Second Year/Gryffindor/Single
(O.o.C.)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:39 pm
Essy ze Ninja

shabatha

TakaiOokami

Veronica Kiss
[UNSORTED]
House: Unsorted
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: Yet to start her first year

Quidditch? Football on brooms, right? Please let me not sound like a complete idiot.

User Image
Ronna raised a brow at the interaction between the two and Rowan's casual mention that he should be in Slytherin. Weren't they known to have some blood prejudice in that house? Or that was the reputation they were originally founded in. She hid her surprise at Rowan's comment quickly and mumbled as she watched the two sisters instead. She muttered, "Dad keeps saying he's pushing Ravenclaw for me, but he'll be happy with whatever I'm happy with."

She sighed as her curls brushed her face and she considered pulling out a hair-tie from her backpack. She glanced back at Rowan and Crash and said, "Well, don't let me hold you up. I don't want to interfere. I just needed some information on where to drop off my trunk and go once the train got here. I think Crash got me covered on that," She ended with a smile.

{ }

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:26 pm
Storming through the party like my name was El Niño
When I'm hangin' out drinking in the back of an El Camino
As a kid, was a skid and no one knew me by name.
I trashed my own house party ‘cause nobody came.
Cause we like having fun at other peoples expense and,
Cutting people down is just a minor offence then,
It's none of your concern, I guess I'll never learn.
I'm sick of being told to wait my turn.
𝕮hristian 𝕭arrett

User Image

𝕮rash
𝕾econd 𝔜ear 𝔊ryffindor

”American football or European Football?” He blinked—he always did forget that United States was the only country that called football soccer. He shook his head, realized how dumb that was to say and shrugged. ”Er—never mind, I guess it doesn’t matter.” He laughed it off as the subject morphed. To be honest, his attention wavered, and while he nodded eagerly attentive—he was really more interested in the set of rails that bordered the small set of stairs in the back of the train station that led back outside to the world. I have to grind that, it was the only logical choice.

Wait, no, reality. Expressive chocolate eyes darted back and forth between Rowan and then Ronna before he nodded in distinct agreement.
”Yeah, no, you’re right, I should probably get going myself to. Ya’ll have a good year,” he nodded distinctly towards the Lutrix sisters and Veronica.

He dropped his board and let the wheels slap the pavement as he glanced towards Rowan.
”I’ll see you in the train, ya?” Crash had assured his friend more than asked; a small laugh was on his lips before he skated off away from them to relieve himself of the hassle of his trunk and swerve around on his board a bit while he had the chance.
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5ft 4in Weight: 125lbs Age: 12
Platform 9 ¾
Skating off!
Come at me Bro!
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

”TakaiOokami”
”mc2”
”shabatha”

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Marcus stepped off the Hogwarts Express, his tall figure appearing through the steam. He raised his wand and pointed it at his throat. "ALL ABOARD!" he shouted, looking over the crowd.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:33 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: King's Cross Station - Barrier -> Platform 9¾

“Made it,” Chloe cried out. Seeing as the train was getting loaded up for the journey to Hogwarts she quickly pushed her cart along with her brother and left it for the loading process. “I’ll see you later David you better be on that train.” She told him before chasing down her friend. “Hey Newlyn…” Chloe said coming to a stop next to her best friend. “I know I’m so late…” she said taking a deep breath. “How was your summer?” she asked her.

With: David... Newlyn

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:36 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: King's Cross Station - Barrier -> Platform 9¾

David on the other hand dropped his stuff off and then wondered where everyone was. It was busy so he hadn’t noticed anyone yet but he did notice a pretty depressed looking girl. First year from what he could tell. He was about to go over and say something to her when they were called to board. So instead he headed for the train and would maybe if lucky talk to her later.

(Exit Hogwarts Express)

With: Chloe... no one

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:56 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Rad at Platform 9 & 3/4space
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jess and Tobyspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oooh, today is the day! I'll be sorted by bedtime tonight!' spacespac

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out...

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy flipped her hair over her shoulder at Jess' comment on the color. Green? Not quite. Green meant something entirely different than the teal it had turned. Green was a calm color, meaning she was deep in thought. Teal, on the other hand, meant that she was excited; her mouth was pulled into an impossible grin, her eyes sparkling. But, she supposed that to someone not as well-versed in art, green and teal could be the same thing... but only just. So she let it slide. What would be the point in correcting the other girl, after all?

The rant that the girl followed it up with made Gypsy's spirits soar. Exactly. Exactly! That was the exact way it felt. Stupendous. What a wonderful word!
                                                          "It is rather stupendous, isn't it? I mean, by this time tonight, we'll be at Hogwarts, waiting in line to be sorted. Or already sorted, and sitting at our houses table. But either way, isn't is amazing?" She bounced again, and offered Toby a smile at his own reply. Pranks? Adventures? She was so in on that. She wondered if he'd mind her tagging along... "My mum told me that there are all sorts of secret passageways and things. We should try to find them all. It'll be a nice challenge, yeah?" She didn't ask permission; she just invited herself. He'd either let it roll off and agree with her, meaning she could come, or he'd get annoyed and say he'd find them himself, thank you very much. She didn't particularly care which he chose; she'd be looking for them all herself, with or without him. But, she couldn't help but think it'd be more fun with a friend. Leah would likely accompany her as well, but she wasn't adverse to adding another member to the party... or two, she thought, wondering if Jess would also like to come.

When the man called for them to board the train, she bit her lip. Leah wasn't here yet! She'd hoped they could sit together... and with the other boy from Ollivanders, the muggleborn. Eric. Oh, well. They'd have to find them later, she supposed.
                                                          "We should board, yeah?"

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          I laugh myself to sleep, it's my lullaby.

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:07 pm
User Image
Siobhan is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Proud at Platform 9 3/4space
CURRENTLY // in mourning // single // crushing // loving spaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jarlathspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Proudspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, my eldest is going off to school, they're growing up so fast...' spacespac
'Now says, says I, to a passerby,
Who's the maid with the sun-colored hair?
He smiles at me, and with pride says he...'

═════════════════════════════════

Siobhan entered the platform with a gentle smile, towering over the heads of the many children who were already gathered there. She waited patiently for Jarlath to appear behind her, hoping that he wasn't too nervous or afraid to travel through the barrier. She knew it could be unsettling for some children. She hadn't had a problem with it, but Davin had been downright terrified. She remembered him telling her the story of his own first journey to Hogwarts... she'd been at the Platform that day, with her Aunt Jane and older cousin Cian. It was funny to think that they'd been so close... even at school, they'd never seen each other, except her fifth year, when he'd apparently noticed her. But she'd never seen him. In fact, she couldn't recall a single instance of his presence at school with her. It was so strange... she sighed at the memory, and chased it away. It was hard not to think of him, especially today of all days, but she needed to focus on the good, not the bad.

═════════════════════════════════
                                                          'That's the gem of all Ireland's crown.
                                                          Sweet Rosie McCann, from the banks of the Bann,
                                                          She's the Star of the County Down.'

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:02 pm
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

Eretria hurried through the barrier. She was late! Damn it, she didn't wake up on time and then had to take her dog on a walk before she got out the door. Thankfully, her father had taken pity on her enough to hail down the Knight Bus for her. Poor Fenris was still jumpy over that. Thankfully, the retriever followed behind her master as they ran through the barrier. Eretria paused only long enough to catch her breath before climbing into the train. Dang it, this was the last time this would happen. Next year, she was going to Apparate to the platform, so that she didn't have to worry about this again. Besides, she wanted to see the expression on people's faces when someone just popped onto the platform without so much as a by-your-leave.

----------------------------------
State: Rushed
OOC: Next post either on the train or at Hogsmeade Station

Fenris

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

Rick glanced behind himself, his soles slapping concrete as he raced through the barrier. He scowled. His brother had to take his sweet time getting ready. Now they were both late. He stepped through the barrier and ran quickly toward the train. Great, they were already calling for people to hurry aboard. He made his way to the train and boarded, before glancing behind him at his brother. "C'mon Jacob, hurry up!"

Jacob snorted as he heard his brother. "I'm coming, I'm coming. Sheesh, lose a shoe, and suddenly it's like the end of the world." Putting in a little extra effort, Jacob caught up to the train and hurried aboard, all the while thinking it would just be easier if he could just strangle his brother sometime.

State: Annoyed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:59 pm
Back to the street where we began
Pickin’ up things we shouldn’t read
Feeling as good as lovers can, you know
It looks like the end of history as we know
Yeah we're feeling so good
It’s just the end of the world

User Image
User Image

ρυʀєвℓσσם╰☆╮ Taken by Rose HallUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prefect User Image

Wearing | Where: King's Cross Station~Platform 9 3/4 | With: Students | Thinking: Where the hell is everyone? OOC:

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
Nell walked onto the platform looking at the young first years feeling nostalgic as she remembered her first year. She had riddne the train alone and only met her first friends at the Lake. With a happy sigh she looked around for her friends and girlfriend and felt a bit nervous when she didn't see either. I hope they don't miss the train...she thought keeping her eyes locked towards the barrier. When the conductor came out and announced it was time to board she looked down at her pocket watch with a sigh and was both worried and annoyed. Something serious must've happened for them to be so late...or they overslept. Either way they'll be getting an earful from the Scot. That thought in mind Nell boarded the train making sure Harriet and her small surprise were happy and ok.
[Exit: The train]
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
And your eyes are the size of the moon
You could 'cause you can so you do
We're feeling so good
just the way that we do
'Cause it's nine in the afternoon

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:15 pm
User Image
Can't help if I space in a daze,
My eyes tune out the other way,
I may switch off and go in a daydream

User Image

Rose rushed through the barrier, her eyes trained on the train. How could she have overslept? Okay, so maybe reading romance novels late into the night was a bad idea, but unfortunately that bad idea meant that now the entire family was late getting to the train for school. She would have kicked herself. Looking about briefly, she couldn't see Nell anywhere. Dang it, Nell might be taking a portkey to school this year. Sighing, she glanced behind her to look for her sister. "Claire, come on. We have to hurry up to catch the train." She rushed toward the train and quickly climbed aboard, deciding to wait for her sister before moving all the way inside the compartments.

State: Rushed

In this head my thoughts are deep,
But sometimes I can't even speak,
Would someone be and not pretend I'm off again in my World

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:23 pm
User Image
ℓαιяєαℓℓ
☆.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.¤

Umm, Is... is that supposed to happen?
That doesn't look right at all.

Second YearHufflepuffTrain PlatformPanicked

This magic stuff is kind of hard....
Is it too late to go to Vet School?

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Sorry~ Pardon me... Sorry!" Claire said aloud as she maneuvered her way around parents and little siblings who were too young to attend Hogwarts. The moment Claire got out of bed this morning, her heart had begun racing and it became a mad dash to get out of the house and to the Train Station on time with her sister. 'Oh my gosh was there even this many people when I went to school last year?' Claire thought to herself as she finally pushed her way out of the crowd and caught a clear image of the train and her sister rushing towards it. Without stopping, Claire ran after her sister like a crazed child at a candy store. When she finally caught up, Claire took a quick pause to catch her breath before smiling to Rose. "Promise me... next year... we'll never do this again..." She said in between breaths before heading into the train.

[ Exit to Train ]  

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:41 pm
User Image
                                                    Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                      Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                          Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke watched as his mum and dad gave their usual spiel about being good before his mum hugged everyone. He blinked. Well, this was awkward. He knew that several had to be completely confused. Bree and Cain were probably on that list, along with Jer, for that matter. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he watched his dad load the school trunks before looking at the others. "We might want to get onto the train before it leaves Bye mor, far." He gave a quick hug to his mum before grabbing Cain, who probably looked the most confused and directed them to the train. "See you during juleferie."

User Image
State: Slightly confused himself
Translation: Mor, far- Mother, father; juleferie - Christmas break

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games