Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:14 pm
"One of my shadows threw a rock at my head. My intention was to phase into the shadows in the ground like I always do, but apparently I didn't phase, so since I didn't, I just stood there and let a rock get thrown at my head. I haven't been able to phase all day." Amaya sighed. Phasing was the very first thing she found she was able to do when her powers started to manifest, so seeing that her very first and most under control ability was now not working, it had her far more concerned than she let on, though she couldn't find a reason for it to stop working.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:18 pm
Adrian stayed silent for a moment while he thought about it. "...Maybe...you're losing your powers?" he suggested, though it was nothing more than a guess as to what the problem was. "Maybe this is all just some freaky illness or something that your body's finally starting to get over, and you're starting to become a regular human again."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:28 pm
A spiteful laugh escaped Amaya's lips at the thought of her losing her powers. "I still wake up in my monster form. No...the more I think about it, it's possible that I'm just delaying the inevitable longer than my fragmented mind would like. I've been trying to keep my darker half under control, but the shadows really obey that half more than me. If I want control, I need to let my darker half do as it pleases..." She muttered softly as she leaned back into the couch and stared at her hands.

Letting her darker half take control for even a short time at that point could send Amaya into complete madness, something she did not want to live through. "There may be something I can do to prolong my inevitable insanity and regain control for a while...though I wonder if I'll be able to, or if it will even work..." She said, mainly to herself.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:34 pm
"Well, what is it?" Adrian asked as he supported himself against the wall on his way to the living room to plop down on the couch next to her. He was more worried about Amaya than himself now. "And letting that darker half take over is not an option. I don't see her being a very good mother to Calista."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:41 pm
Suddenly a bright smile crept on Amaya's face as she turned at looked at Adrian. "No sense in worrying about what I'd have to do until it comes up." She told him. It probably would come up, though she really didn't feel like discussing it, especially in front of Calista.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:49 pm
"With that mentality, you're stuck with plan A if it does happen, and screwed if it fails because you don't have a plan B." Adrian pointed out. "If I was you, I'd be trying to fix the problem before it happens. Hell, I snapped from Sikes' drugs, I'm probably already headed down that path and I'm not taking another pill from him again. I'd consider doing the same thing before things get worse."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:55 pm
"What? Let myself go to insanity? I won't. I have no intention to anytime soon. But the only other option that would allow me to regain control for a while I can think of right now is replacing part of my body with shadow. Which would in turn, purposely injuring myself in some way and then letting the shadows inhabit my body, which is something I'm skeptical about doing until I absolutely have to." Amaya said, now looking at Adrian with a slightly annoyed and angered face.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:29 pm
"Amaya, I think I've been here long enough to know you're one of the strongest people down here. I don't think you need to go to any such extremes to beat this thing." Adrian told her, looking her in the eye with a serious, yet calm expression. "You can win in the ring, and there's not a doubt in my mind that you can win in your head."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:52 pm
"If I can't even get the shadows to obey me, it won't matter how strong I am." Amaya muttered. Without the shadows to aide her, all Amaya had were her fists, and that wasn't enough for her to finish the job most of the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:03 pm
Adrian sighed and placed a hand on her head. "I didn't just mean physically strong you idiot. Contrary to how things work down here, there's more to strength than muscle and power. That's all pointless without a strong heart, and while I'm not terribly thrilled by the thought of you sacrificing yourself for Calista, that's more than some people could say, I'm sure." he told her with a smile. "Unlike your nutty dark side, you've got a reason to fight and live."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:13 pm
"Thanks..." Amaya said to Adrian with a weak smile. Even though they both knew she had a reason to fight and live, it was only a matter of time before Amaya was either killed or driven to insanity. She didn't expect anything less, but if she could be around long enough to make sure Calista would be alright, that was all she needed. "You should get some rest. I'll cook dinner later tonight, though I'm not promising anything fancy." She told him, a soft smile on her face, trying to let him know she'd be okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:17 pm
"Just doing my job." Adrian said giving her a small kiss on the forehead as he got up. "And I'll take boring and plain over weird any day. If we ever do get out of here, remind me to never vacation in Norway. I'd probably starve to death over there." he joked as he hobbled back to his room.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:21 pm
((Thinking about timeskipping to the next night to the fight...))

Amaya blushed a little as Adrian kissed her forehead, though it quickly left, a small chuckle escaping her lips as she nodded to him. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind." She said before he disappeared into his room.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:57 pm
((I'm having a fight in the streets with Kierra, but she isn't posting often -_-'. Not blaming her, just saying =P))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:59 pm
Smith had waited out of sight until the tender moment was over, then quietly walked to Amaya's open door and tapped on the doorframe, a rather more quiet method of knocking. He spoke carefully, guarding his words so that Amaya's daughter would not hear anything untoward. "Would you accept a second opinion? I may be able to help, after a fashion. Offer an alternative to... your present options."

After all, Smith thought, I have Carlyle to deal with in my own head, and he's as much a separate personality as Amaya and this mysterious 'shadow self.'

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games